剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
可能是 我不想在孩子们面前
Could be. I didn't want to get into it
聊这个
in front of the kids.
或许沙恩的担心是有道理的
You know, maybe Shane's right to worry.
我觉得我应该和她聊聊 但说实话
I feel like I should talk to her, but honestly,
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我去上战场时 是要去夺走生命
I mean, when I deployed, it was to potentially take lives,
而莎拉要去救他们
and Sarah's going in to save them.
或许你只要让她知道你支持她
Maybe you just need to let her know that you're there for her.
或许我该带她去见见威尔
Maybe I should take her to see Will.
这可不好说
Ooh, I don't know about that.
为什么
Why?
他去过战场
He's been in combat zones.
他教创伤医学
Heck, he teaches trauma medicine.
他肯定有些好的建议
He's bound to have some good advice.
我爱我的弟弟
I love my brother.
但他对事情的
But he's got a very particular
理解很特别
take on things.
而那些看法对其他人会带来什么影响
And how it's going to land on other people...
通常不在他的考虑范围内
isn't usually much of a factor in his thinking.
我得做点什么 我觉得应该
I've got to do something. I feel a responsibility
对沙恩和莎拉负责
to Shane and Sarah.
我想确保她在战场上有良好的状态
Want to make sure she's in a good place when she deploys.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay, well--
别 别
Don't, don't...
别说我没有警告你
don't say I didn't warn you.
在你淡化了我之前对于尼加拉瓜
Well, after you downplayed my earlier concerns
的顾虑后 我很惊讶地听说
about Nicaragua, I was surprised to hear
今天在哥斯达黎加边境附近
that a group of Chinese operatives were spotted
发现了一群中国特工
in Costa Rica near the border today.
你对那里的情况了解得
You grasped the situation there
比我更清楚
more clearly than I.
桑迪诺总统的行为的确是
President Sandino's behavior has proven to be
极端地不稳定
unacceptably destabilizing.
是对尼加拉瓜人♥民♥
To the Nicaraguan people,
还是对中国在该地区的投资
or to Chinese investment in the region?
你爱怎么说都行
Pick whichever answer suits you.
明 如果你要说我觉得你要说的话
If you're saying what I think you're saying, Ming,
我强烈建议你重新考虑
I strongly urge you to reconsider.
尼加拉瓜...
Nicaragua, I-it's...
现在就是个火♥药♥桶
it's a powder keg right now.
随便一个火花可能点燃一场内战
One stray spark could ignite a civil war.
这正是中国希望能避免的
That is exactly what China wishes to avoid.
那我们还是可以一起
Well, then we can still work together
跟桑迪诺谈判
to negotiate with Sandino.
桑迪诺不想谈判 伊丽莎白
Sandino doesn't want to negotiate, Elizabeth.
我也不想
And neither do I.
如果美国不能逼他就范
If the U.S. cannot bring him to heel,
那么中国就会使用必要的手段
then China will do what it must.
至少试着多给我点时间
At least try and buy me a little bit more time.
我会尽力的
I'll do what I can.
晚安 国务卿
Good night, Madam Secretary.
早上好
Morning...
那是什么
What is that doing here?
这是给拉塞尔的礼物
It's a gift for Russell.
来自卡洛斯·莫雷洪
From Carlos Morejon.
斯蒂芬 进来
Stevie! Get in here.
把熊猫带进来
Bring the bear.
这都是莫雷洪参议员送吗
Is this all from Senator Morejon? ?
拜你的社交媒体小把戏所赐
Thanks to your little social media stunt,
半个城市都在嘲笑我
half the city is mocking me.
好吧
Okay.
我没想到会是这样
I didn't see this coming.
从好的方面看 你是 你在
On the plus side, you're-you're trending
普通的
with-with normal, uh...
与政♥治♥无关的...
non-political...
热爱熊猫的美国人中很受欢迎
panda-loving Americans.
那些好的方面使得上百万儿童
That lot of good that does the millions of children
即将失去医疗保健
about to lose health care.
你...
You...
你不明白我的工作性质吗
Do you not understand how my job works?
如果大家觉得我又温柔又可爱
I can't whip votes if people in this town
我就无法赢得选票了
think I'm soft and cuddly.
他们必须害怕我
They have to be afraid of me.
我来问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
有一点
A little.
那这样呢
How about now?
我明白你的意思了
I see your point.
-解决这个问题 -好
- Fix this! - ?Yeah.
莎拉 亨利说
Uh, so, Sarah, Henry says
你去战场前感觉有点紧张
you've got some pre-deployment jitters.
什么 没有
What? N... No.
我叫威尔来
Uh, I asked Will to join us
是因为我觉得可能
because I thought it might be nice for you
和有战场从医经验的人聊聊
to talk to someone who's had some background
会对你有好处 如果你有任何
in combat medicine, you know, in case you have any
最后一刻的问题或者...
last minute questions or...
顾虑
concerns.
亨利叔叔 昨晚有那么一刻
Look, Uncle Henry, I know I freaked out
我是发飙了 但是…
for a second last night, but...
我并不害怕
I-I'm not afraid.
你并不为你自己害怕
For yourself.
你担心的
It's the safety of your patients
是病人的安全
that you're worried about.
尽管你接受了所有的训练
That despite all your training,
在遭到简易爆♥炸♥装置攻击后
when the gurneys from some IED attack
轮床疯狂涌入时 你是应付不了的
start rolling in, you won't have what it takes.
我说的对吗
Am I right? ?
要是我不够好怎么办
What if I'm not good enough?
要是病人因为我搞砸了而死怎么办
What if a patient dies because I screwed up?
好吧 让我...
Well, let me...
我来给你宽宽心
let me put your mind at ease.
你肯定会搞砸的
You are going to screw up,
并且有一部分你的病人
and some of your patients
会死的
are going to die.
好了 我们先点菜吗
Okay, should we just order?
希望这两件事不会重叠
Now, hopefully those two things won't overlap.
但你不能被恐惧
But you can't let fear of either
所支配
paralyze you.
让我 我来问问你
Let me... let me ask you something.
要成为一名成功的创伤护士
When it comes to being a successful trauma nurse,
你认为应该有的最重要的特点
what do you think the most important trait
是什么
to have is? ?
显然是训练
Training, obviously.
我听说你在班上名列前茅
Well, I'm told you were near the top of your class,
所以我不担心训练 还有什么
so I'm not worried about training. What else?
在压力下保持冷静
Staying cool under pressure.
越来越接近了
Hmm, getting warmer.
决定你是否能在压力下保持冷静
And the biggest determinant of whether or not you'll be able
最大的决定性因素是
to stay cool under pressure is...?
睡眠
Sleep.
正是
Booyah.
你睡眠质量如何 莎拉
How do you sleep, Sarah?
你睡得好吗
Are you a... are you a good sleeper?
我可以在任何地方睡着
I can power down anywhere.
飞机上 护士休息室
Airplane. Nurses' lounge.
悍马车后座
Back of a Humvee.
-太好了 -任何地方
- Well, that's great. - Anywhere.
很好 你会没事的
Great. You'll-you'll be fine.
很好 我们点菜吧
Great. Let's order.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表