剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
But you learn to cope with it.
我应对它的办法是硬气起来
I cope with it by being a hard-ass.
但我更喜欢以柔克刚
Yeah, um, killing with kindness is more my thing.
你会理解硬气的部分的
Yeah. You'll get the hard-ass part.
因为当你没有金汤匙的时候
Because when you're not to the manner born,
一切都需要你来努力
you've got to fight for everything.
从为自己发声开始做起
And it starts with standing up for yourself.
我讨厌巧克力
I hate chocolate.
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
在波兰的带领下
Following Poland's lead,
斯洛伐克 希腊和塞尔维亚
Slovakia, Greece and Serbia
现在都在为收留难民要求更多的报酬
are now demanding more remuneration per refugee.
这是敲诈
That's extortion.
这将破坏气候移♥民♥协议
It'll blow up the climate migration deal.
这正是关键所在
That's precisely the point.
讲
Yeah?
莫雷洪参议员在线上
I have Senator Morejon for you.
接过来
Put him through.
参议员
Senator?
米尔曼
Millman,
沃纳 伊森塔特
Werner, Isenstadt,
皮克那
Pilkner.
我拼了老命...
Took some heavy lifting--
卡利斯特还给我的脑袋开了价...
and Callister put a price on my head--
但我还是搞到了你要的60票
but I got you your 60 votes.
反对议案的多数票
A filibuster-proof majority.
你支持制裁
You're supporting the sanctions?
为什么改变心意了
Wh-Why the change of heart?
亨利提出了一个相当有说服力的道德论据
Henry can make a pretty convincing moral argument.
但这只是其中的一个原因
But that's only part of it.
其他原因是什么
What's the other part?
没准 几年之后
Well, on the off chance
我们面对面
that we're sitting across from each other
跟我们的孙子坐在一起的时候...
years from now with our grandkids...
我想要你去结账
I want you to pick up the check.
说定了
Done.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
天哪
Oh, God.
你好啊帅小伙
Hi, you beautiful man.
宝贝
Babe.
制裁已经开始起作用了
The sanctions are already working.
德姆科压力很大 而且... 怎么了
Demko's under a lot of pressure, and... Wha-What?
你为什么看起来不高兴
Uh, why don't you look happy?
国际新闻网报告说德姆科刚刚宣布国家进入紧急状态
INN's reporting Demko just declared a national emergency.
他正在动员军队
He's mobilizing the armed forces.
所以我们可能给了他一个巩固权力的借口
So we may have given him an excuse to consolidate power.
研讨会明天举♥行♥
The symposium's tomorrow.
-该死的 -如果波兰不屈服的话...
- Damn it. - If Poland isn't brought to heel, then...
所有这些工作和条约
all of this work and the treaty,
都只是...
it's just...
你好啊宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
妈妈
Mom.
去吧
Go.
你和你男朋友分手了
You broke up with your boyfriend?
卢卡斯不是我男朋友
Lucas wasn't my boyfriend.
但是 是的
But yes.
艾莉 我不是这个意思
Ali, that's not what I wanted.
你说的那些关于聚光灯和
All that stuff you said about spotlights
责任的那些话 是对的
and responsibilities, you're right.
我们现在必须从战略上考虑
We have to think strategically now.
莫雷洪那边的人就是敌人
And the Morejons are the enemies.
不 他们不是
No, they're not.
他们是...
They're...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
干什么
Do what?
一边竞选总统一边当妈妈
Run for president while being a mom
还要当妻子和...
and a wife and a...
我们要一起解决这个问题
We're just gonna have to work this out together,
像一家人一样
as a family.
那你说的那些话是什么意思
What about what you said?
好吧 我们一直在宣扬谨慎
Well, we were trying to preach caution,
但我不会继续那样了
and I'm not going back on that.
但关键不是让你不能过你的生活
But the takeaway isn't that you can't live your life.
我女儿不能和她喜欢的人约会的那一天
The day that my daughter can't date whoever she wants
是我找到另一份工作的日子
is the day I find another job.
你会很喜欢卢卡斯的
You'll really dig Lucas.
-为什么 -你有遇到过一个...
- Yeah? - Did you ever meet a person that...
改变你看待世界的方式的的人吗
changes the way you look at the world?
激励你...
Inspires you to...
做更好的自己的人吗
be a better version of yourself?
有啊
Yeah.
我嫁给了他
I married him.
你说得对
You're right.
-你读过我演讲稿的第四稿了 -对
- You read the fourth draft of my speech. - Yes.
写的很好
It's great.
因为我用了马特的笔记
Well, 'cause I took Matt's notes.
两轮都用了
Both rounds of them.
它 很紧凑
It's, uh, tight.
还很有文采
It's varnished.
我...
I...
而我不能做这个演讲了
And I'm not gonna do it.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们的气候移♥民♥♥联♥盟正在瓦解
Our climate migration coalition is crumbling.
我们需要能够影响公众舆♥论♥的人
We-we need someone who can sway public opinion,
而不只是与会代表们的
not just...
更是世界人♥民♥的
with the delegates, but abroad.
而我只是个官员
And I'm just a bureaucrat.
还是一个非常好的
And a damn fine one.
但我需要一个人
But I need this one person
能改变大众的心意
who can change hearts and minds.
一个无法...
A voice...
被忽视的声音
that can't be ignored.
这要求有点高
That's a tall order.
-是的 -你找了谁来?
- Yes. - Who have you got?
彼得·哈里曼
Peter Harriman...
认识下莉娜·卡明斯卡
meet Lena Kaminska.
卡明斯卡女士
Ms. Kaminska.
很荣幸认识你
It's an honor.
认识你是我的荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
我是莉娜·卡明斯卡
My name is Lena Kaminska.
联♥合♥国♥
气候移♥民♥座谈会
今天很幸运能来到这里
I am lucky to be here today.
但我之所以能来到这儿是因为有人
But I am only here because someone thought
认为我值得被拯救
I was worth saving.
如果我值得被拯救
And if I am worth saving,
那所有人都值得
everyone is.
而像我们国家那样的政♥府♥
Governments like my own,
那些只想着怎样让批判者闭嘴
who care more about silencing their critics
而不想如何帮助受害者的政♥府♥ 必须做出改变
than helping victims, must change.
要么就彻底换掉
Or be changed.
因为我们只有一起联手
Because we can only solve
才能真正解决气候移♥民♥危机
the climate migration crisis together.
认识到如果灾难
An acknowledgement that
都无法打破国界
if tragedy doesn't respect borders,
那国界也不值得我们去尊重
neither can we.
民族主义行不通
Nationalism doesn't work.
但你们今天的出席证明了
But as your presence today testifies...
国际主义行得通
internationalism does.
三小时 三小时
Three hours. Three hours
莉娜的演讲才疯传了三个小时
for Lena's speech to go viral.
就有十万人
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表