剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
-我同意 -当然内容还需要
- Agreed. - There will have to be modifications
做一些修改
to the language, of course.
重大修改
Significant modifications.
只要协议的核心主旨
So long as they don't undermine
不被篡改
the larger point of the agreement.
我们已经在对话了
The point is we're talking now.
没必要再耍花招
There's no more need for stunts.
像你们对我们打的关税仗吗
Like the tariffs you hit us with?
我指的是别的
I was referring to something else.
但既然你提到了
But now that you bring them up,
我们已经作出决定
it has been decided,
显然中国的经济实力
now that it's clear China's economic might
是毋庸置疑的
is not to be questioned,
而关税调整已经达到其目的
that the tariffs have served their purpose
将被废除
and will be rescinded.
美方对此表示感激
The United States appreciates that
并将放弃原本计划的制裁措施以示诚意
and in return will stand down its own planned sanctions.
非常好
Very well, then.
祝你度过愉快的一天 国务卿女士
Good day, Madam Secretary.
明
Ming.
在这个职位上我见过很多国家元首
I've met a lot of heads of state in this job.
你本可以成为很好的一位
You would have made a fine one,
我感到非常遗憾
and I'm really sorry.
如果我的所作所为影响了你 非常抱歉
More so if my stunt played any role in it.
不胜感激
That's kind of you.
但我认为发生的事
But I suspect what happened
皆有其必然性
was what was always going to happen.
不过
Nevertheless,
为了我们两国的利益
for both our countries' sake,
希望你的运气能比我好一些
I hope your luck proves to be better than mine.
下次再见 伊丽莎白
Until next time, Elizabeth.
下次见 明
Until then, Ming.
不知不觉的 我就参加了一个
The next thing I know, I'm in a meeting
讨论谁能得到我停车位的会议
to decide who gets my parking space.
感谢上帝 我就直接离开了
My hand to God. I just walked out of there.
我说"我要效忠于我的国家了
I said, "I'm trying to serve my country.
你们看着办吧"
You guys figure it out."
我觉得为了让中国加入我放弃太多了
I think I gave away too much to get China to the table.
他们将史无前例的致力于工人
They'll be committing to unprecedented worker,
环境和贸易保护
environmental and trade protections.
如果他们违反规则
And if they break the rules,
至少有规则约束他们
at least there are rules.
这可是大事
That's huge.
这能让那些在大火中
Will it bring back
丧生的女性起死回生吗
those poor women that died in the fire
还是防止下次发生事故 我很怀疑
or prevent the next one? I doubt it.
宝贝 政♥治♥是一门"可能"的艺术
Babe, politics is the art of the possible.
你又没有魔法棒
You don't have a magic wand.
好吧 就是这样
Well, that's just it.
感觉我总是...
I feel like I am always...
快要解决问题了
almost solving the problems.
暂时解决或者...
Temporarily solving them or...
解决了小问题
solving the little ones.
其实我很高兴麦克·B
Like, I-I'm glad that Mike B.
能够驳回凯特琳那个可怜女人的案子
was able to get that poor woman Katelyn's case dropped.
我想她也很高兴
And I bet she is, too.
-对她来说可不是小问题 -没错
- Wasn't a little problem to her. - Yeah.
但是如果我没从那条走廊走呢
But what if I hadn't walked down that hallway?
她今晚可能就进监狱了
She'd probably be in jail tonight.
被迫离开她的孩子
Separated from her kids
只因为运气不好
for no reason other than bad luck.
这个系统不该如此运转 亨利
That's not the way the system is supposed to work, Henry.
当然不是
Sure isn't.
我确实没有魔法棒
What I have isn't a magic wand at all.
只有不确定性
It's something much more imprecise...
和低效率
and inefficient.
就像魔法...
It's like a magic...
耙子
Rake?
对 没错
Yes, exactly.
一个 一个魔法耙子
A... a magic rake.
一半的时间里根本就不是合适的工具
Half the time, it's not even the right tool.
一半 对耙子的评价挺高了
Half? That's being pretty generous to rakes.
当总统就是这样的吗
Is this what the presidency would be like?
努力创造公平竞争的环境
Just trying to level the playing field,
用一个有魔法的耙子
stitch shattered lives
解救支离破碎的生命
back together with a magic rake?
每天如此 周而复始 足足四年...
All day, every day for four...
或者八年
maybe eight years.
我爱你
I love you.
真是发人深省啊
Well, that's sobering.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
挥舞这个魔法耙子的人
And whosoever shall wield the magic rake
都是拥有纯真之心的人
will be pure of heart.
还很有创造力
And really creative,
因为耙子本来只能用于
because rakes are only good for, like,
一项工作
one job.
-嘿 -快进来
- Heya. - ?Come on in.
首先 我要感谢你
First of all, I wanted to thank you
帮助凯特琳
for your help with Katelyn.
-谁 -凯特琳·金
- Who? ?- Katelyn King.
麦克 你帮助她免于牢狱之灾的女人
Mike, the woman you saved from going to jail?
-对 对 -没错
- Right! Right. - ?Hey, yes.
-其实很有趣 -好吧
- No, that was fun, actually. - Okay.
当我用我强大的真理之拳粉碎他肮脏的案子时
Watching that little creep of a prosecutor go all pale
看着那个混♥蛋♥检察官面色变得苍白
as I crushed his crummy case in my mighty fist of truth.
天哪 我想念法庭
God, I miss court.
请坐吧 我有事和你说
Take a seat. I want to tell you something.
-我要竞选总统 -太好了
- I am gonna run for president. - ?Yes!
这就是我说的嘛
That is what I'm talking about.
天哪
Oh, God.
终于听到你说出来真的太好了
I mean, it's good to finally hear you say it.
-这很重要 -是的
- That's important. But - ?It is.
和我说说我不知道的
tell me something I don't know.
-知道吗 你知道吗 -我...
- You know what? You know what? - Well, I...
-我和你说说你不知道的 -好
- I will tell you something you don't know. - ?Okay.
你具备这种能力
You have it in you
能够成为我们历史上最重要的
to be one of the most consequential presidents
总统之一
in our history.
像总统山那四位总统一样伟大
Like, Mount Rushmore great.
先别想太多
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
-没别的意思 -不
- No pun intended. - ?No.
-好吧 -我们 我们要预想一下
- Okay. - ?Let's. Let's get ahead of ourselves,
因为你需要立刻对这事重视起来
because you need to get serious about this right away.
-问题 顾问 捐助者 是时候了 -我知道了
- Issues, advisors, donors. It's time. - I hear you. I hear you.
实际上 你...你提到过
In fact, you-you mentioned
-我的代表性国内议题 -是的
- my signature domestic issue. - ?Yes
-我想我找到了 -太好了 是什么 工作
I think I found it. Great. What is it? Jobs?
工作总不会错 谁不喜欢工作呢
Can't go wrong with jobs. Who doesn't love jobs?
工作会赢得所有人的关注
Everybody wins with jobs.
刑事司法改革
Criminal justice reform.
-我知道 -也不错 酷
- I know. ?- I mean, that's... cool,
但是 也许 不要用做代表性议题
but, uh, maybe... maybe not the signature issue?
-可能... -每一天 我都在因国家
- Maybe... - ?Every day, I condemn autocracies
不公正地囚禁自己的人♥民♥而谴责其专♥制♥
for unjustly imprisoning their own people.
但是我们关押的本国公民的比例
But we are locking up more of our own citizens per capita
是全世界最高的
than any other country on Earth.
你知道原因吗
?And you know why?
大部分案子 与凯特琳的情况相同
It's just, like, in many cases, like what we saw with Katelyn.
-凯特琳是谁 -你帮助的那个女人 麦克
- Who's Katelyn? - The woman you helped, Mike.
对 不不 对对 知道了
Oh, yeah. No, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表