剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你不会真的在考虑这件事吧
Well, you're not considering it, are you?
我的确和基♥督♥教民兵组织打过交道
Well, I have experience with the Christian militia.
你躺在医院里的女儿
You also have a daughter who's in the hospital
就是因为他而受伤的
because of him.
我们不确定他是否和那次袭击有直接关系
?Look, we don't know that he was directly involved in the attack.
我们不知道他们在哪 有多少人
We don't know where they are, how many they are,
在计划什么事情
what they're planning...
我们有一整个团队在调查这件事情 所以...
And we have an entire team looking into it, so...
等一下 我得接这个电♥话♥
Oh, wait, I got to, I got to take this.
杰伊
Yeah, Jay?
那可是件大事
Oh, that is huge.
她没事
No, no, she's fine.
只是有点脱水
She was just a little dehydrated.
我马上就来
Okay, I'm on my way.
他们有突破了
They've had a breakthrough.
-我得走了 -没关系 去吧 再见
- I've-I... ?- Of course. Go. ?Bye.
斯塔罗斯基一直在抱怨
So the whole time Starowolski's been out there railing
俄♥罗♥斯♥对波兰的独♥立♥有多大的威胁
against the great Russia threat to Polish independence,
但他一直在为俄♥罗♥斯♥干活
he's been on the Russian payroll?
差不多是这样
Pretty much.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的确很会玩这种把戏
Russia does know how to play a deep game.
俄♥罗♥斯♥会干出这样的事我倒不意外
The Russian part, that doesn't surprise me.
埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 金属乐队的主唱
Alek Starowolski, leader of a metal band,
一跃成为议员
rises to Parliament.
一位这么有个性的人物竟然会被收买♥♥
An ego like that, letting himself be bought out?
这一点倒很意外
That's surprising.
尤其是他一直都知道
Especially knowing the whole time
只要他一出门 就会被人人喊打
this could bring a mob to his door if it ever got out.
这张照片是今年春天
This was taken at a far-right rally
在华沙的一次极右势力集♥会♥上拍摄的
in Warsaw this spring.
纳粹的标志在波兰是被禁止的
Nazi imagery is restricted in Poland,
所以他们用了这个
so this is what they're using instead.
美国的邦联旗
A U.S. confederate flag?
天哪
My God.
这会不会是俄♥罗♥斯♥利用美国的历史
What if this is Russia using our own history
大力推行某种针对美国的
to drum up some kind of global conspiracy
全球极右主义阴谋
of far-right lunacy against us?
但目前没有证据表明
Okay, but there's nothing here to suggest
俄♥罗♥斯♥有目的地资助了在白宫的袭击事件
Russia knowingly funded the attack on the White House.
也没有证据证明他们没有啊
There's nothing to say they didn't.
杰伊说得对 如果俄♥罗♥斯♥在背后操纵这件事情
Jay's right. If Russia's masterminding this whole thing,
那么和波兰的这次小冲突
then this brush fire with Poland
可能会形成燎原大火
just became a... a raging forest fire.
只有俄♥罗♥斯♥方面提供帮助才能遏制
Unless the Russian connection gives us a way to contain it.
总统先生 我们的情报人员发现
Mr. President, our intelligence has connected
埃里克·斯塔罗斯基的收入来源
revenue streams in Alek Starowolski's financial records
和一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人有关 叶甫捷尼·乌斯洛夫斯基
to a Russian source, Yevgeny Uslovsky.
收入来源 你是说有关系 什么关系
Streams? You mean connections. What connections?
一系列商业交易 个人投资
A range of business dealings, personal investments...
范围很广
It's quite extensive.
而且持续了很长时间
And it's been going on for some time.
我们会把完整报告发给您的
We'll send you the full report.
寡头领导人和叛徒
真不幸
虽然这个消息很让人难过
While this is obviously upsetting,
但也给您的困境提供了一条出路
it may also provide you a way out of your predicament.
您现在可以揭发埃里克·斯塔罗斯基
You now have the means to expose Alek Starowolski
是一名特务
as a secret operative,
然后把他交给我们
and hand him over to us without any risk
这样也不用担心他的支持者会叛乱
of provoking his supporters.
同时又能巩固你自己的地位
And in the meantime, solidify your own position.
如果您愿意合作的话 总统先生
With your cooperation, Mr. President,
我们可以派一支人♥质♥救援团队
we'd like to send in a hostage rescue team
把斯塔罗斯基带到我国
to render Starowolski to our borders, in, say...
瓦斯克有一个战术空军基地 最多两个小时可以到
There's a tactical air base in Lask, two hours at the most.
两个小时之内 怎么样 约瑟夫
Two hours. Would that suit you, Jozef?
我会和总理联♥系♥
I will reach out to the prime minister.
他应该会同意我们最好是
I think he would agree it's best if we coordinate
和波兰内部安♥全♥局♥合作引渡罪犯
the-the rendition with Agencja Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrznego.
可以接受
That should be acceptable.
但我必须坚持
But I must insist
在他被关押之前
we follow a strict blackout on Starowolski's affiliations
要严格封锁他是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍的消息
until after he is in custody.
当然
Of course.
把报告发给我吧 我会跟进的
Send me the report, I will follow up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这可不像是一个
That didn't seem like a guy
抽到"免罪金牌"的人的反应
who drew a "get out of jail free" card.
我不明白 为什么我们不能
I don't get it. Why don't we just
直接揭发这个人是俄♥罗♥斯♥的走狗呢
expose this guy as a Russian stooge?
这不就是关键所在吗
I mean, isn't that the whole point?
太混乱了
Too chaotic.
德姆科担心俄♥罗♥斯♥
Demko's afraid Russia will somehow
会用这个来对付他
turn this around on him.
这引出了下一个问题
Which brings up the next question.
我们如何面对俄♥罗♥斯♥在这里扮演的角色
How do we confront Russia about their role in this?
谨慎面对
Carefully.
明天联♥系♥一下外♥交♥部♥长阿多宁
Reach out to Foreign Minister Avdonin tomorrow.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
-谢谢大家 -谢谢你 国务卿
- Thank you, everyone. - Thank you, ma'am.
接近位置
Approaching location.
我们是在隐秘行动对吧 指挥官
We're keeping this under the radar, right, Commander?
把走廊封锁起来
Get that hallway locked down.
成功进入
Gaining entry.
已锁定目标
Package is located.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
谁知道我们要来
Who knew we were coming?
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia.
-好的 谢谢 -谢谢
-Okay. Thank you. -Thank you.
好吧 你能待一会儿吗
Okay, so, can you stay for a minute?
我给你做早餐
I'll make you breakfast.
不行 等等斯蒂芬 你没听到
No, I can't. Wait, Stevie, did you not listen to
-医生怎么说吗 -别啊 因为我
- what the doctor said? - Come on, I made you,
你们才睡在医院的候诊室里
I made you sleep in a hospital waiting room.
-这样才公平 -我不会拒绝煎饼的
- It is only fair. - I would not say no to pancakes.
-你没事吧 -我很好
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
你们熬夜等了吗
You guys waited up?
为什么大家都这么大惊小怪
Why is everyone making such a big deal?
因为你在街上晕倒了
'Cause you collapsed in the street.
-还是在奶茶店 -好了 来吧孩子们
- A boba place, to be clear. - Okay, come on, you guys.
一切都好 回你们的床上睡吧 好吗
Everything is okay. Go and sleep in your beds, would you?
-是的 我们走吧 -快点 走
- Yeah, let's go. - Come on, go.
我们都需要…来吧
We all need some... come on.
-那等会做煎饼吧 -我正在收拾
- Pancakes later. - I'm collecting on that.
-你也是 上♥床♥ 斯蒂芬 -快点 斯蒂芬
- You, too. Bed, Stevie. - Come on, Stevie.
什么 你们忘了我刚刚睡了
What? You are forgetting that I just slept,
差不多整整九个小时
like, nine hours straight.
好吧 那你就待在这里做点无聊的事情
Well, then settle in here and binge something boring.
比如看看拉塞尔的熊猫摄像头或者...
Russell's panda cam or... ?
她要去哪里
Where is she going?
-我要去泡茶 -往那边走
- I am making tea. - Going that way.
你们才是真正需要睡眠的人
You guys are the ones who actually need sleep.
她说得对
Oh, she's right.
你应该已经是第二个通宵了吧
Aren't you on, like, your second all-nighter?
这很危险
This is dangerous.
-来嘛 -不 不行
- Come. - No, I-I can't.
我要去联邦调查局
I got to go to the FBI.
你要在没睡过觉的情况下进行审讯吗
You're gonna do the interrogation on no sleep?
新纳粹分子不等人
Neo-Nazis wait for no man.
记住 你的工作不是撬开这个孩子
Remember, it's not your job to crack this kid.
你只需要搞清楚
You just figure out if it's
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表