剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我实际上和他女儿进行了富有成效的谈话
I actually had a productive conversation with his daughter.
-那个女发言人 -是的 她叫露比
- The spokeswoman? - ?Yeah, Ruby, yeah.
还有 麦克·B说起你的竞选活动时
Also, Mike B. Talks about your campaign
-感觉就像明天就要选举一样 - 我知道
- like the election is tomorrow. - ?I know.
是吧 我还没公开宣布呢
Right? I haven't even declared.
这是一场漫长的比赛
It's a long game.
所以你是说还是有希望的
So y-you're saying there's hope,
也许我没有毁了一切
maybe I didn't just ruin everything?
我是说如果你参加了的话总有希望的
I'm saying that if you're involved, there's always hope.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我真爱你
I love you so much.
有巧克力吗
Got any chocolate?
我没想到你会联♥系♥我
I wasn't expecting to hear from you,
尤其是在我们支持卡利斯特之后
not after we backed Callister.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
我妻子也是
Neither does my wife.
那我们为什么在这里
Then why are we here?
我调查了一下你
I looked you up.
你以前是个活动家
You used to be an activist.
煤灰是我们社区的一个主要问题
Coal ash is a major problem in our communities.
你就站出来发声了
And you spoke out.
我父亲让我相信我的声音是很重要的
My father raised me to believe that my voice matters.
他是对的
He was right.
基♥督♥是穷♥人♥和弱势群体的福音
Christ is good news for the poor and vulnerable.
我们必须照顾邻居
We're compelled to care for our neighbors.
慈善事业是我们部门的基石
Charity is a cornerstone of our ministry.
我们在不应对气候变化的情况下做得很好
We do good work without addressing climate change.
如果你应对的不好的话这些就都不重要了
And if you don't, then none of that matters.
上帝的创造物将无处居住
God's creation will be uninhabitable.
我...
I, um...
我查了那个瑙鲁人 大卫·阿库亚
I looked up that guy in Nauru, David Akua.
我无法想象他在经历什么
I can't imagine what he's going through.
所以用你的声音 大声说出来
So use your voice. Speak out.
是的 那...你说起来很容易
Yeah, that's... that's easy for you to say.
我可以毁了我的事业 毁了我的家庭
I could trash my career, blow up my family.
我知道这件事不简单
I know it's a leap,
但你比你所认为的更强大
but you're more powerful than you give yourself credit for.
如果你相信我们今生所做的事情
If you believe that what we do
会决定我们的来生
in this life determines the next,
我们就别无选择了
there isn't any choice at all.
你有什么想法
What did you have in mind?
一个简单的解决方案
A simple resolution?
是啊 弹性基金的波动太大了
Yeah. The Resiliency Fund was too big of a swing.
我现在知道了 那这个决议到底表达了什么
I get that now. ?What would this resolution say exactly?
真♥相♥
The truth.
碳污染导致气候变化
That carbon pollution causes climate change.
事实不能拉票真是太糟糕了
Too bad the truth doesn't whip votes.
但是露比·布拉格能拉票
But Ruby Bragg does.
如果我告诉你她支持这个呢
What if I told you she was backing this?
她会在公开场合反对她父亲吗
She'll go against her father? In public?
如果她能分散救赎者网络游说的力度
If she can divide CRN's lobbying power,
可能会让我们回到上位
it may put us over the top.
那你们随意
Then feel free.
但你确定你要在这个问题倾尽全力吗
But are you sure you want to go all in on a resolution?
-它充其量只是象征性的 -当然
- It's symbolic at best. - Absolutely.
不幸的是 它不仅仅是象征性的
And unfortunately, it isn't just symbolic.
虽然听起来很疯狂
As crazy as this sounds,
但我们必须定义真♥相♥
we have to define truth and
并且达成共识
agree on a shared reality
在任何真正的工作开始之前就要如此
before any real work can even begin.
对不起 先生 国务卿女士
Excuse me, sir. Madam Secretary,
你接到布莱克·莫兰的紧急电♥话♥
you have an urgent call from Blake Moran.
是关于台风菲比的
It's about Typhoon Phoebe.
请告诉我它移位了
Please tell me that it's shifted.
美国和欧洲的模型都预测
Uh, the American and European models both
菲比会在不到四小时内
have Phoebe making landfall in Nauru
登陆瑙鲁
in less than four hours.
已经达到四级了[最高为五级]
She's already a category four.
给我视频接大卫·阿库亚
Give me David Akua on SVTC
马上
right away, please.
好的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
美国♥军♥舰康福特号♥
The USS Comfort
两栖运输船圣安东尼奥号♥
and the amphibious transport ship San Antonio
都锚定在扬诺附近
are anchored off Yangor.
他们可以在一个小时之内
They can embark every single Nauruan
让每个瑙鲁人都上船
in less than an hour.
那我们的神庙呢
What about our temple?
抱歉 我们没有那么多时间了
I'm sorry, we're out of time.
看看外面 大卫
Look outside, David.
风暴潮正在上升
The storm surge is rising.
我答应过他们的 那我该怎么做
I promised them. I mean, what-what do I do?
宣布军事管制
Declare martial law.
命令所有人到达集结点
Order everyone to staging points
遵照太平洋司令部的指示
and follow the instructions of Pacific Command.
我不知道该说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
真♥相♥ 大卫
The truth, David.
即使真♥相♥伤人
Even when it hurts.
即使人们不想听
Even when people don't want to hear.
这没那么简单
It's not that simple!
你不知道这对他们和我意味着什么
You don't know what it means to them, to me.
我...如果我们能...
I... There might be a chance if we can...
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
为什么我们还是什么消息都没有
Why haven't we heard anything?
好吧 外♥围♥的风暴带摧毁了
Well, the outer storm bands knocked out
我们在关岛的卫星中继
our satellite relay in Guam.
通信速度比平时慢
Comms are slower than usual.
我是杰伊·惠特曼
Jay Whitman.
是太平洋司令部
It's PACOM.
撤离完成
Evacuation's complete.
有多少人
Come on. How many?
几十个人拒绝离开寺庙
A few dozen refused to leave the temple,
但其他人都在台风登陆前上船了
but everyone else made it off before landfall.
大卫呢
What about David?
大卫·阿库亚呢
What about David Akua?
他在成员名单上吗
Is he on the manifest?
在美国♥军♥舰康福特号♥上
On the USS Comfort.
他的妈妈也在
His mom, too.
谢谢 上将
Thanks, Admiral.
现在真正的工作开始了
Now the real work begins.
哈里曼大使说联♥合♥国♥已经准备好
Uh, Ambassador Harriman said the U.N. is ready
明天就主♥权♥移交进行表决
to take up the vote on the sovereignty transfer tomorrow.
我们一定要保持
We'll make sure to keep up
对媒体的压力
the pressure in the media.
风暴怎么样
What about the storm?
转向了东部 可能对萨摩亚构成威胁
Tracking east. Possible threat to Samoa,
但美国不会受影响
but we'll stay on top of it.
好的 谢谢 伙计们
All right. Thanks, guys.
国务卿
Ma'am.
尼娜 迈克·B.给我回电♥话♥了吗
Nina, did Mike B. return my call?
没有
No, ma'am.
帮我准备下车队 好吗
Get my motorcade, will you?
马上
Right away.
你看过核磁共振吗
Have you looked at the MRI?
你什么意思你还没看到
What do you mean you haven't seen it?
我一个多小时前通过多宝箱发送的
I sent it via Dropbox over an hour ago.
不 我不是冲你大喊大叫 尤林先生
No, I'm not yelling at you, Fr?ulein.
比特 我... 是 我知道要排队
Bitte. I am... ?Yes, I know there's a wait list.
比特 比特
Bitte. Bitte.
我会的 我会重发的
I will, I will resend.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表