剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
打扰一下 先生 你好
Um... excuse me. Sir? Hi.
能不能帮忙开一下那个遮光板
Hi. ?I was wondering if you could open this window shade.
我需要有些自然光来自♥拍♥
Um, I need some natural light for my selfie
不然我的皮肤会看起来很糟糕
or my skin looks blah.
好的
Okay.
好了吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
现在的孩子们啊
Kids these days.
别担心
Oh, oh, n-- don't worry about it,
别担心 只是...
don't worry about it, it's just, uh,
小气流而已
a little turbulence.
我也讨厌气流
I hate turbulence, too.
这才是我第二次坐飞机
This is only the second time I fly.
那我向你保证 不会有事的
Well, I promise you, you'll be fine.
喀布尔国际机场
太好了
?That's perfect.
不好意思
?I'm sorry.
遇到你们俩真开心
Uh, it was lovely meeting you both.
而且我真的非常感谢
And I-I really do, uh,
你们组织所做的一切 莱丝莉
appreciate the work your organization does, Leslie.
-非常感谢 -没事 欢迎你随时来拜访
- Oh, thank you so much. - Yeah. Come visit us sometime.
好
All right.
祝你健康而且能吃到美味的陶罐汤
I wish you good health and a delicious piti.
那就太好了 马奥尼先生
That would be good. Mr. Mahoney.
我想把这个送给你
I want to give you this.
留个纪念
To remember me.
你可以把它挂在背包上
You can put it on your backpack
或送给你妻子
or give it to your wife.
真的吗
Wow. Really?
这...这太棒了
This is-- This is great.
我还没结婚
I-I'm not married,
但我女朋友一定会喜欢
but my girlfriend will love it.
谢谢
Thank you. I mean...
伙计们 前面的人都走了
You guys, the line's moving.
请往前走吧
Oh, please go ahead.
按这个时间表重建学校
This timetable for the rebuilding of schools
美国大使♥馆♥
喀布尔 阿富汗
是不可能的
is impossible.
总统先生 您曾不止一次地哀叹
Well, Mr. President, you have lamented
学校的损毁已经
on more than one occasion that the destruction
严重地影响到了你们的下一代
of the schools has been crippling
以及未来的经济发展
to your next generation and future economy.
没错
That is true.
如果我们能了解一下我们要重建
If we could get a sense of how many schools
多少座学校 将会很有帮助
we're talking about, that would be helpful.
那会非常...
That could be quite a...
马特·马奥尼 马特·马奥尼
Matt Mahoney! Matt Mahoney!
我认识他 求求你们
I know him! Please!
求求你们 马特·马奥尼
Please, please, Matt Mahoney!
-我认识他 -未经许可不得入内
- I know him. - Authorized personnel only.
-求求你们 -别靠近这扇门
- Please. Please. - Move away from the gate.
-马特·马奥尼 -法哈娜
- Matt Mahoney! - ?Farhana?
让我进去 他们要杀我 救救我
你没事吧
Are you okay?
请救救我
女士 别再推门了
Ma'am, stop.
-远离那扇门 -法哈娜 法哈娜
- You have to move away from the gate. - Farhana! Farhana!
你得远离那扇门
You need to move away from the gate.
等等 发生了什么事
Slow down, what's happening?
他们要杀我
-好 把门打开 -这是谁的命令
- Okay, open the gate. - Under whose authority?
国务卿 马上 快
Secretary of State. Do it now! Come on.
快 快 快 赶紧
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Hurry up.
住手 这里是美国领土
Stop! This is United States property.
走开 否则我们要报♥警♥了
Move away, or we'll call the police.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying!
这些家伙是什么人 到底怎么回事
Who are those guys? What's going on?
他们要杀我 就是因为你
They're going to kill me because of you.
法哈娜
Farhana!
国务卿女士
第五季 第十五集
所以我们说的是荣誉处决 你们确定吗
So we're talking about an honor killing? You're sure?
是的 她就是这么说的
Yes. That's what she says.
而且我看到她的家人 三个男人
And I saw her family, uh, three men,
想要抓住她
they tried to grab her.
我们只能让她进来
I mean, we had to let her in.
老天 我不敢相信 这竟然是因为我
Oh, my God, I can't believe this-- it's all because of me.
就因为你在飞机上跟她聊过天
Just because you talked to her on a plane?
没错 但没那么简单 有人让聊天
Yes. I mean, no.
看起来不仅仅是聊天 但它就是聊天
Th-They made it look like more, but it wasn't.
显然当时有个美国少女
Apparently there was an American
来看她当外交官的爸爸 正好坐在他们后面
teenage girl sitting behind them coming to visit her FSO dad,
把他们聊天的过程拍了下来
and she made a video of them chatting
拍的好像他们在谈恋爱一样
and turned it into a romance.
这都是在我们俩的座位之间拍摄的
It's all shot between our two seats.
她称之为"座位之间"
Sh-Sh-She called it "Between the Seats,"
并对它进行了编辑 编造成了纯粹的谎言
and edited and narrated it into this total lie.
也许是丘比特之箭 它真的存在
Maybe Cupid and his arrow, like, totally exist,
也或许是因为火星运行到摩羯宫
or maybe it was Saturn being in Capricorn
把这两位飞机上的陌生人聚到了一起
that brought these two strangers on a plane together.
不管怎样
Whatever.
他很快就让
It didn't take long
这位美丽的穆♥斯♥林♥女孩
for him to get the hot Muslim girl
放下防备 对他萌生好感
to drop her guard and dig his vibe and let him
并接受了他买♥♥的饮料
buy her a drink.
就是杯苏打水而已
It was a club soda!
我在她换披肩的时候帮她拿着
I-I-I held it while she changed her shawl.
...让爱意绽放 这位大哥真是情场高手
...that make love bloom, and this dude knew all the tricks.
那是我帮莱丝莉打开的 她的陪护
I opened that for Leslie, her chaperone!
马特 冷静
Matt, calm down.
一切就这样发生了
And then it happened.
这是一段恋情的开始
Aw. Is it the beginning?
或者仅仅是一次飞机上的邂逅
Or just, like, a thing on a plane?
这段在云上开始的恋情能否长久
Can love that starts in the clouds last?
我们可能不会知道 但是等等...
We may never know, but wait...
-我还没结婚 -好吧
- I'm not married. - Well...
这样求婚可不行啊 大哥
not much of a proposal, dude,
但还是祝你们好运 爱人们
but good luck, lovers!
我没跟她搭讪
I wasn't hitting on her.
她让我把手链送给我妻子
She told me to give the bracelet to my wife,
所以我马上跟她解释...
and I was explaining right afterwards--
还提到了我女朋友...
I said my girlfriend...
-坐下 深呼吸 -只是因为气流
- Sit down, just breathe. - It was turbulence.
她才碰了我一下 她当时很害怕
That's why she touched me. She was scared.
-她不是有意的 -谢谢
- She didn't mean to. - ?Thank you.
我无法相信我竟然帮一个在社交媒体上
I can't believe I opened my window shade
拍假视频的人打开了遮阳板
for that social media fake video person.
法哈娜的家人是怎么看到视频的
How did Farhana's family even see this?
脸书上有个阿富汗青少年应用
Facebook. There's an Afghan youth page
非常流行
that's very popular.
飞机上的女孩把视频发给了喀布尔的朋友
The girl from the plane sent it to her friend in Kabul,
此人立刻就在网上发布了
who posted it right away.
我们离开机场前就已经有5000点击量了
It had 5,000 hits before we even left the airport.
这太可怕了 荣誉处决是违反阿富汗法律的
This is a nightmare. Look, honor killing is against Afghan law.
我们可以报♥警♥
We can just report the threat to the police.
那不管用
That won't help.
法哈娜来自一个叫阿萨达巴德的偏远农村
Farhana's from a very rural village called Asadabad.
那个部落地区是由铁血塔♥利♥班♥
I mean, it is tribal and the hard-line Taliban,
圣♥战♥萨拉菲派统治的
the Salafi jihadists, they are in charge there.
好吧 问题来了
All right, here's the problem.
法哈娜17岁 也就是未成年人
Farhana is 17 years old, that means she's a minor,
我们不能留下她 除非她提出寻求庇护
and we can't keep her unless she asks for asylum,
而很显然她拒绝了
which apparently she's refusing to do.
她不愿意去美国
She doesn't want to go to America.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表