剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
从这些服务器截获的信息来看
The data seized from these servers
还有更严重的事情
indicates something more serious.
这是一个高度组织化的
This was a highly organized,
国家控制的政♥治♥宣传工厂
state-mandated propaganda factory
目的是动摇并阻止
whose aim was to destabilize and prevent
塞尔维亚和科索沃加入北约
the admission of Serbia and Kosovo to NATO.
和以前一样 您又根据一些无稽的谣言
Once again, you've called with outrageous allegations
对我们进行无端的指控
based on paranoid rumors...
外♥交♥部♥长先生 我正在给您发送
Foreign Minister, I'm sending you copies
从服务器截获的信息备份
of the seized activity from the servers.
我想您会认为这些证据充分证明了
I think you'll find it to be ample proof
贵国政♥府♥的成员参与了
that members of your government are engaged
故意制♥造♥虚假信息的活动
in a campaign of disinformation.
反穆♥斯♥林♥的报道在法国的网站上流传
Anti-Muslim stories circulated online in France.
西班牙的加泰罗尼亚暴♥力♥起义谣言
False rumors of a violent Catalonian uprising in Spain.
还有科索沃重大伤亡事件的不实报道
I-In Spain, and a fake story of a mass grave in Kosovo,
最糟糕的是
and, worst of all,
还煽动对北科索沃的塞尔维亚公民
incitements to violence
采取暴♥力♥行为
against Serbian citizens of Northern Kosovo.
即使你们拥有所谓的证据
Even if you have what you consider to be proof of this,
也不可能证明是网络谣言
it's impossible to trace a direct line
导致了暴♥力♥行为
from online rumors to acts of violence,
除非你想把塞尔维亚和阿尔巴尼亚之间
unless you intend to blame Russia
几个世纪的仇恨 怪罪到俄♥罗♥斯♥头上
for the centuries of hatred between Serbians and Albanians.
我肯定你会试图这么做
I'm sure you'll try.
这是一个12岁的男孩
This is a 12-year-old boy.
网上有人说他偷了他朋友的自行车
He was accused online of stealing his friend's bike.
于是一群暴徒去他家里冲着他脑袋开了一枪
A mob showed up at his door and shot him in the head.
如果没有网上的言论 康斯坦丁
If nothing had been posted about this boy, Konstantin,
这个小男孩现在应该正躺在床上睡觉
he'd be asleep in his own bed right now,
而不是躺在太平间里等着入土
not in a morgue waiting to be buried.
我会看看你们的材料
I will look at your materials.
但我想给您个建议 不要每次你们的协议出问题
But I would suggest: look for someone else to blame
就把责任都怪罪到俄♥罗♥斯♥头上
every time a deal of yours doesn't work out.
圣诞快乐
不好意思 我想理清一下思路
Sorry. Just clearing my head.
有帮助吗
Is it helping?
没什么帮助
Not really. ?
-你有空吗 -当然
- Do you have a minute? ?- Shoot.
海洋及国际环境暨科学事务局
Oceans and Environmental and Scientific Affairs
拒绝和世康办的
are refusing to share their budget
抗疟疾计划共享预算
with Global Health Diplomacy's anti-malaria initiative
除非世康办
unless GHD comes up with
能想出别的方案
some alternative to the mosquito nets
解决防蚊网对环境的污染问题
that OES says are poisoning the environment.
-好吧 -挺合理的是吧
- Okay. ?- Yeah-- Reasonable, right?
但是当我向海科局传达世康办的反对意见时
But when I took OES's objection to GHD,
他们直接拒绝改变方案
they flatly refused to alter their program,
因为他们原来的方案确实很有效
which, admittedly, is, you know, very effective.
你只是想让他们给你的表格盖章
And you just want to get your form stamped.
不 我希望这两个机构
No, I actually want to get the two of them
能够互相合作
to work with each other on the thing
做好他们该做的事情
that they're supposed to be doing--
为什么放调料的抽屉这么乱
How is this condiment drawer such a mess?
她已经来工作两天了
She's been here two days.
听起来像日常领土争端
Sounds like your basic territorial dispute.
所有人都在用他们的原始大脑思考
Everybody's thinking with their lizard brain,
所以如果你用逻辑的话是没有用的
so you're not gonna get anywhere with logic.
请随手关闭水龙头
那我该怎么做
So what am I supposed to do?
你得把海科局和世康办
You got to think of
想象成交♥配♥季刚刚开始的时候
OES and GHD like two bucks roaring across the field
在草原上咆哮的两头公牛
at the beginning of mating season.
等着他们互相决斗
Wait for them to lock horns
然后其中一个失败而逃
until one of them slinks away in defeat?
-如果你有时间的话 而你没有 -我没有
- If you had time, which you don't. - I don't.
那么...
So...
我们从他们的角度想想吧
let's think about this on their level.
食品募捐
在什么情况下
W-What would make--
你会完全不想重新收拾
what could-- make you forget about
放调料的抽屉
reorganizing condiment drawers
而是放手让妮娜去做
and just let Nina do her thing?
感谢各位来到我的地盘
Thanks for coming to my turf, everybody.
非常感谢你们两个部门
just wanted to thank both of your departments
为抗疟疾计划
for the great work you've done
所做的伟大贡献
on the anti-malaria initiative.
我相信 国防部将会
I know the Department of Defense will
大大受益于你们充分的准备工作
benefit greatly from the groundwork you've already laid,
-考虑到 -喂 等等 国防部要接手
- knowing that... - Whoa, whoa, whoa. DOD's taking over?
什么 我们没收到任何风
Wha-- Yeah, we didn't hear any of this.
消息刚出来
it just came down the pipeline.
考虑到你们的预算很紧
knowing how squeezed your budgets are,
如果把该项目移交给国防部的话 你们会轻松点
I knew you'd be relieved to hear that we're turning it over.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
-这下就不轻松了 -一点也不
- That's not a relief. - ?Not at all.
布莱克 不能让国防部来插手国♥务♥院♥的事
You don't let Defense do the work of State, Blake.
-那就好像 -这就好比
- That's like... - It's just like letting
让一个喜怒无常的孩子驾驶飞机
a cranky toddler land a plane.
让国防部接手 结果只能是
Or asking the fox, "hey,
狐狸收鸡蛋 哪还有我们的份
do you mind gathering up the eggs for me?"
-你应该先来问问我们 -你到底怎么想的啊
- You should have come to us. - What were you thinking?
老天 我没想到你们反应竟然如此强烈
Well, gosh, I-I didn't realize you'd react this way.
我大概还没摸清套路
I-I... I guess I'm still learning the ropes.
现在撤回来还来得及吗
Is it too late? Can we get it back?
什么时候确认的
When was this confirmed?
目前就只是通过邮件交换了一下意见
At this point, it's just an exchange of e-mails.
-你可以澄清一下 -告诉他们 你弄错了
- you can unravel that. - Just tell them you made a mistake.
但你们的预算分歧
Well, there's-there's still the matter
还没解决
of your budget dispute,
所以 我不知道该如何
so I don't, you know...
拜托 我要做的就是去联♥系♥一下化工厂
Please. All I need to do is reach out to the chem company,
问他们要些没有经过杀虫剂处理的蚊帐
ask for some untreated nets.
用不同的颜色♥区♥分 这是布莱克的点子
Get them in a different color, maybe. That was Blake's idea.
好主意
I love that idea.
我们可以共享给公众的教材
Maybe we share the public education line item?
我看行
We can look into that.
给你 一份关于抗疟疾预算的建议书
Here you are. One antimalarial funding recommendation,
两个图章都在上面
two stamps.
你搞定了 干的漂亮
you wrangled it. Nice work.
你甚至可以说 酷毙了
You might even say "cool beans."
麦考德国务卿办公室
Secretary McCord's office.
算了
Okay.
是 我提起艾莉的咳嗽
Yeah, I mentioned that Ali had a cough
一直好不了
that wouldn't go away and
里斯医生给了我些抗生素
Dr. Reese offered some antibiotics.
他好像在暗示抓住了我什么把柄
He was implying he has something to hold over me.
为了什么 曝光我们过量使用抗生素
To do what, expose our overuse of antibiotics?
万一哪天我指责他工作过失
To say we bent the rules on dispensing medication
他会借此说我们违反药物发放规定
without a prescription, too,
而且还没有医生的处方
in case I try to blow the whistle on him.
我敢肯定明天跟拉塞尔开会时
I wouldn't be surprised if he ambushes me at this meeting
-里斯会背后放冷箭 -我真受不了地盘之争
- with Russell tomorrow. - I can't take another turf war.
-我真受不了了 -快来 我给你弄点吃的
-I just can't. ?- Come on. Let's get you something to eat.
-我不饿 -艾莉做了松子酱
- I'm not hungry. - Ali made pesto.
那就吃点吧
Maybe a little.
我一直在考虑阿多宁说的话
Avdonin said this thing that I can't stop thinking about.
就算俄♥罗♥斯♥真的指使那个 叫什么来着
Even if Russia was... I don't know,
如果他们制♥造♥了假新闻
if they created the fake news--
然后又不承认的话
which they still won't admit to--
他说俄♥罗♥斯♥也不能被控
he says they can't be held responsible
对由假新闻引起的暴♥力♥冲突负有责任
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表