剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
And, uh, you want to hear my side of the story,
或者你已经完成了正规程序
or have you done away with due process?
如果你决定接受这个职位的话
Oh, all of these allegations will be investigated fully
这些指控都将被全面调查
if you decide to take this position.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我是在正式的通知你
I am openly informing you
如果调查证实了任何一个
that if an investigation confirms any of the actions
本文件所述的行为
as described in this document,
那么你就不会成为代理国务卿了
then you will not become Acting Secretary of State.
此外 这些调查结果
Furthermore, those determinations
也很可能会跟着你
will most likely follow you
进入下一个职位 所以...
in your next career, so...
你应该仔细考虑下一步怎么行动
you may want to think carefully about your next move.
我知道现在世道变了
You know, I get that the rules have changed.
但你得看看我的记录
But you need to look at my record.
在这个部门没有人
No one has been a bigger champion of women
比我更支持女性
in this department.
而且我为这个国家
And I have taken bullets
挨过子弹 而现在你告诉我
for this country, and now you're telling me
你要在黎明时分把我赶出城
that you're gonna run me out of town on-- at dawn
只因为有些女人没有幽默感
because a few women have no sense of humor?
真是个天大的侵犯 不是吗
It's a shocking violation, isn't it?
在工作中遇到如此不受欢迎
To be confronted by something so unwelcome
和令人沮丧的事情
and disempowering at work?
我很确定这个文件里提到的每个女人
I'm pretty sure every woman in this document
都跟你感同身受
knows exactly how you feel.
先生 我想问一下我们能不能使问题升温
Sir, I'd like to ask if we can turn up the heat
实事求是的称缅♥甸♥对罗兴亚人的攻击为
and call the Myanmar attack against the Rohingya people
种族灭绝
what it is: genocide.
我知道我们该怎么做 但为什么是现在
I think I know the answer to this, but why now?
如果缅♥甸♥向自己的人♥民♥开炮的行为
Because Myanmar getting away with turning tanks
能够逃脱惩罚 那么很快
on its own people makes it a lot easier
就会有另一个政♥权♥效仿
for the next regime to give it a try.
因为我们应该在
Because we should have
我们有机会的时候就动手
moved on it when we had the chance.
你说的都很有道理
All good points.
但是种族灭绝一旦被证实
But genocide, once proven,
我们就会有法律义务来预防和惩罚这种行为
brings a legal obligation to prevent and punish.
如果我们介入一个
If we intervene in one situation,
全世界还有几十个
there are dozens of others all over the world
-想要得到同样认可的呼声 -我知道
- that clamor for the same recognition. - ?I know.
正是这种想法让我们没有
Yeah, it's the same thinking that made us avoid
干预卢旺达
intervening in Rwanda.
你还可以用其他的措辞
There are other terms you can use
既不会带来干预所带来的负担
that don't bring the same burden of intervention
也会让中国人因坐视不理而感到羞耻
but would still shame the Chinese for sitting it out.
这就避免挑起你与中国之间的争端
That saves you from starting a mess with China
我可不希望你从我这里继承这一条
that I would rather you didn't inherit from me.
我不能保证
It's no guarantee
会继承您的任何事情 总统先生
that I'm gonna inherit anything from you, sir.
别告诉我你已经被
Don't tell me you're letting
那篇荒谬的文章影响到了
that ridiculous article get to you.
我担心的是我的家人
It's my family I'm worried about.
好吧 如果有帮助的话
Well, I'm willing to make a statement
-我愿意就此发表声明 -不
- about the damn thing if it'll help. - ?No,
谢谢您 总统先生
thank you, sir.
但你已经决定不插手了
But you decided to stay out of it,
我会遵从你的决定的
and I'm gonna follow your lead.
我只是希望莉迪亚不要太难过了
I hope Lydia isn't too upset?
我们从这份工作中学到了一件事
One thing we learned about this job is that you need
就是你需要把工作和生活分开
to keep yourself separate from the office.
两者毫不相干
They are two different things.
康拉德 你觉得...
Conrad, do you think...?
我们在中情局的时候 你喜欢我吗
When we were at CIA, did you favor me?
当然
Of course.
你聪明 勤奋
You were smart, diligent,
你知道如何为自己考虑
and you knew how to think for yourself.
如果这些我都不喜欢 我算什么上司
What kind of boss would I be if I didn't favor that?
太好了 谢谢 凯拉
Perfect. Thanks, Kayla.
我尽快回来
I'll circle back ASAP.
如果是女按♥摩♥师
If that's a masseuse,
你问问她想不想参加竞选活动
can you see if she'll do campaign stops?
你为什么觉得我在订按♥摩♥师
What makes you think I'm booking a masseuse?
你说她叫凯拉
You said her name was Kayla.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你要我的啤酒吗
Hey, you want my beer?
-糟糕 -不 不用了
- Suck-up. - Uh, no, um, I'm fine.
我一直在考虑共和党的提议...
Look, I've been thinking about the GOP offer...
在你想完之前听我说 我刚跟
Before you finish that thought, I just got off the phone
民♥主♥党主席办公室通了电♥话♥
with the Democratic Party chairman's office.
-他们想谈谈 -什么
- They want to talk. - What?
这样我们就能听听另一♥党♥派的想法
So we can hear what the other side has to say.
你这个新手白♥痴♥
You greenhorn idiot.
-迈克 -你正好给了卡利斯特理由
- Mike. - ?You just gave Callister every reason
称她为肤浅的跳党小丑
to call her a superficial party hopper.
我只是给了候选人
I just gave a candidate
-一个考虑她的选择的机会 -伙计们 够了
- the opportunity to consider her options. - Guys, enough.
够了
Enough.
你们两个之间的林林总总
This whole routine between the two of you,
削价竞争 职位争夺
undercutting, the jockeying for position,
都必须停止
this has got to stop.
这正是乔治·华盛顿不喜欢
This is exactly what George Washington hated
两党制的原因
about a two-party system.
双方试图互相支配
Two sides trying to dominate each other.
他又懂什么 他还装木头假牙呢
What does he know? He had wooden teeth.
他是对的
He was right.
顺便说一下 杰伊也是对的
And so is Jay, by the way.
我的政♥治♥身份和康拉德密切相关
My political identity is tied to Conrad's.
我是无党派
I'm an independent.
这就是我 这就是我要竞选的方式
It's who I am, and it's how I'm gonna run.
我要打电♥话♥给海斯州长
I'm gonna call Governor Hayes,
告诉他我们拒绝了他的提议
tell him we're declining his offer.
对此你们两个有意见吗
Either of you have a problem with that?
-没有 国务卿 -好的
- No, ma'am. - ?Good.
我也接受了明天早上接受采访
I've also accepted an interview tomorrow morning
我要把这些风流韵事的谣言 和其他一些事情
where I'm gonna put these affair rumors to rest,
平息下来
among other things.
没问题 我们要过过谈话要点吗
Love it. Can we go over some talking points?
我不需要谈话要点
I don't need talking points.
是我的亲身经历
I was there.
伙计们 这将是一条漫长而艰难的路
Guys, this is gonna be a long, hard road,
但这是我想走的路
but it's the road I want to be on.
所以你们要么
So you either
跟我一起 要么别挡道 好吗
get on it with me or get out of the way. Okay?
好的
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你看到贝利的辞职信了吗
Hey, did you see Bailey's resignation?
开玩笑 我不惜砍树
Are you kidding? I killed trees
也要给你们所有人打印出来
and printed it out for everyone.
还挺体面的 对吧
Hey, it's pretty decent, right?
等下 你们在聊贝利的辞职信吗
Wait, are we talking Bailey's resignation?
你觉得是他写的吗
So, you think he wrote it?
我后悔曾在一个只想着去如何压制和统治
"I regret the part I played in a system
世界一半人口的体系中
designed to silence and dominate
扮演一定的角色
half the world's population."
-不是他自己写的 -没错
- He didn't write it. - No.
但我欣赏那个让他在这上面签字的人
But I love whoever got him to sign it.
-我也是 -早上好
- I know. - ?Uh, good morning.
妮娜 我能和你聊一会吗
Hey, Nina, can I see you for a minute?
当然
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表