剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
-该死 -日程
- Damn it. - Agendas?
-你忘在打印机上了 -谢谢
- You left them in the printer. - Thank you.
你周日也穿成这样吗
This is your Sunday look?
优雅是不分时间的
Elegance has no schedule.
-吃曲奇吗 -好
- Cookie? - Oh, yes.
-我来块曲奇 -麦克
- I'll take a cookie. - Mike?
-不要 -摆成一个圆圈怎么样
- No. - How about in a circle?
-嗯 -借过
- Yeah. - Excuse me.
抱歉 可以啊
Sorry. Uh, yeah.
那边 就在国务卿旁边吧
Uh, right there next to the secretary.
没问题
I got you.
谁把包放那了
Who put their bag there?
麦克·B的
It's Mike B's.
下次你得在椅子上尿上一泡才行
Next time you got to pee on the chair.
你好 杰夫
Hey, Jeff.
好 我去给她开门
Yeah, okay, I'll let her in.
不 我去给她开
No, no, no, no. I'll let her in.
你得要上楼去啊
You have to go upstairs.
哦 对了 斯蒂芬
Oh, that's right. Stevie.
-来吧 -我就在这呢
- Come on. - Yes. I'm right here.
被流放的时间到了
Time to go into exile.
白宫员工不得参加助选活动的规矩
I didn't make up the rules about...
可不是我制定的
White House employees staying out of campaigns.
你们俩 快点
And the two of you, shoo.
你们俩都没听到计时器的提示音吗
Guys, did neither of you hear the timer?
糟了 抱歉 你派我做清扫的活啊
Oh, shoot, sorry. You put me on cleanup duty.
伙计们 总统竞选
Hey, guys, ah. A presidential campaign
就要在我们的客厅启动了
is about to kick off in our living room.
-大家振作点 -我太激动了
- A little excitement. - I'm very excited.
-这就对了 -这是《大英烘焙大赛》吗
- Ooh, there we go. - Great British Baking Show?
开玩笑吧 这是《鲨鱼周》
You kidding? It's Shark Week.
大家注意
Okay! People!
-大家都到了... -那是我的座儿
- Now that everybody's here... - That's my seat.
在此我正式宣布
I would like to call to order
第一届伊丽莎白·麦考德官方参谋会[厨房♥内阁]开始
the first official Elizabeth McCord kitchen cabinet.
这个不错
I like it.
提醒一下
And just as a reminder,
各位都是以政♥府♥职务以外的身份自愿来的
you're all here voluntarily outside your government duties.
那就意味着我们今天晚上讨论的任何事情
That means that nothing we talk about tonight,
按照法律规定 都不得在国♥务♥院♥提及
by law, can be discussed at the State Department.
不得在茶水间随意查问进度
No accidental breakroom check-ins.
不能用国♥务♥院♥的邮箱
No e-mails from State.
-都不可以 -现在呢
- Nothing. - And now
我把会议交给下一任
I will turn this meeting over to the next president
美国总统伊丽莎白·麦考德
of the United States, Elizabeth McCord.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
我必须要谢谢斯蒂芬
Oh! And I have to thank Stevie,
为我们做了曲奇
especially for those cookies.
-谢谢斯蒂芬 -谢谢斯蒂芬
- Yes, thank you, Stevie. - Thank you, Stevie.
我也参加了啊
I made them, too.
我们能在竞选旅行大巴上放个烤箱吗
Can we have an oven on the tour bus?
-不行 -恐怕不行 类似的东西呢
- No. - Not really. But sort of.
那样就... 算了
That would be... Okay, forget it.
今晚会议的第一个议题是竞选的启动
Number one topic tonight is the launch of the campaign,
我们想会是在两周以后
which we think will be in two weeks.
-十天以后 -那...
- Ten days. - So...
-十天以后 -十天
- Ten days. - Ten days.
我们确定演讲稿已经写好了吗
Are we, uh, sure the speech is ready?
绝对的经典之作 我做了一些微调
It's a masterpiece. I made a few tweaks.
那就引出了我们下一个议题
That brings me to our next topic,
确定每个人在竞选中的角色
defining everyone's role in the campaign.
我们大多数人会是和我们现在
Most of us will have the same title
在国♥务♥院♥的头衔一样
we now have at State.
但强度会大得多
With a much higher level of intensity.
这可不是日内瓦召开的
This isn't gonna be some
什么轻松愉快的会议
cushy conference in Geneva, people.
这是你们人生中
This is the longest marathon
最漫长的马拉松 一路都是上坡
of your lives, running uphill the whole way
你们要把这位女士的竞选日常
with this woman's campaign agenda
刻到自己的额头上
carved into your foreheads.
-明白了吗 -我们是加入了一个邪教吗
- You got me? - Are we joining a cult?
-听着像是个邪教 -对吧
- It sounds like a cult. - Right?
是个团队 我们都在一起努力
It's a team, and we're all in it together,
现在呢尽量休息放松 把你们的年度体♥检♥
so for now rest up, get your annual checkups
牙医预约什么的都搞定
and dentist appointments out of the way,
尽量享受风暴来临前的宁静
and try and enjoy the calm before the storm.
是我们此生最重要的战斗
The fight of our lives.
对不起 妈妈
Uh, excuse me. Mom,
安保说拉塞尔·杰克逊来了
security said that Russell Jackson's here.
-哦 -如果他想参加的话我们还有地方
- Oh. - We've got room for him if he wants in.
有吗
We-we do?
我们休息五分钟
Let's take five.
厨房♥里还有曲奇呢
Yeah, hey, there's-there's more cookies in the kitchen.
-还有曲奇 -太好了
- Oh, there's cookies? - Yeah.
拉塞尔
Hey, Russell.
没想到我不请自来闯到你们的聚会里了
Didn't realize I was crashing a party.
永远欢迎您来参加
You're always on the guest list.
过几天 《华盛顿纪事报》
An article's coming out in the next few days
会发个文章
in the Washington Chronicle
声称伊丽莎白和康拉德
alleging an intimate relationship
在他们在中情局共事期间
between Elizabeth and Conrad
关系暧昧
during their days at CIA.
-什么 -好吧
- What? - Okay.
-消息来源是谁 -不 记者是谁
- Who's the source? - No, who's the reporter?
一个叫特伦斯·罗宾逊的特约记者
Some stringer named Terrence Robinson.
我们不知道他是从哪里得到的这信息
We don't know where he's getting his info.
这是完全的诽谤
Well, that is straight-up defamation.
不 这个很好
No, this is good.
如果这么早他们就开始炮制这种东西的话
That means they have nothing in their oppo file
那就意味着他们的对手档案里什么都没有
if they're making stuff up this early.
除非这不是他们编出来的
Unless they're not making it up,
-那样我们等下再谈 -是他们编的麦克
- which we'll talk later. - They're making it up, Mike.
行了 《纪事报》打电♥话♥问白宫
All right, well, the Chronicle called the White House
有何评价 我们拒绝回应了
for comment, and we declined.
很有可能他们下一步会联♥系♥你
Most likely they'll be reaching out to you next.
我绝对有话要说
Well, I absolutely want to comment.
那就是你和你的竞选团队的事了
Well, that's up to you and your team.
竞选就要开始了
Obviously you've got more at stake
很明显你的风险更大
with your campaign coming.
所以我们不会给这个消息任何发酵的机会
That's why we're not giving this any oxygen.
但这就是彻头彻尾的胡说
But it's a complete load of crap.
如果不回应 人们会逐渐淡忘 如果回应了
Ignore it, it's one news cycle. Answer it,
这个谣言会跟着你直到竞选结束
it follows us the rest of the campaign.
我们能不能挖一挖那个记者呢
What if we do some digging into the reporter?
-说那篇文章明显有偏见 -没问题
- Discredit the article as blatantly biased. - Sure,
在宣布竞选的十天前向媒体发起战争
wage war on the press ten days before we announce.
真是完美的策略
It's a brilliant strategy.
不回应会让我们看起来
Not answering makes it look like
在隐藏什么
we have something to hide.
好吧 我们推迟三天宣布竞选
Okay, we push the announcement three days
等事件平息
until the air is clear.
同时 你只能谈论
In the meantime the only thing
和政策有关的内容 好吗
you talk about is policy, okay?
我们继续开会
Let's get back to the meeting.
开会了
Let's go, people!
"她很不讨人喜欢"
"She's not likable."
"我不想和她共饮啤酒"
"I don't want to have a beer with her."
"我讨厌她的声音" 我预想过
"I hate her voice." I mean, these are the things
会受到这种批评
that I was ready for,
但是"她一路睡到了高层"
but "She slept her way to the top"?
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表