剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
但你还有机会打破这个循环 康拉德
but you still have a chance to break the cycle, Conrad.
我该怎么做呢
And how would I do that?
这儿怎么了
What's going on here?
癌症幸存者 来这儿和总统合影
Cancer survivors, here for a photo op with POTUS...
为了给
Ah. ?...to help drum up
儿童医疗保健法案争取支持
support for the children's health care bill.
既然我已经陷入"熊猫门"
Now that I'm tainted by Pandagate,
我们只能堕落到打感情牌了
we have to stoop to emotional manipulation.
先生
Hey, mister.
你不是就熊猫直播的那个人吗
Aren't you the Panda Cam man?
我猜是我
I guess that's me.
我也爱熊猫
I love pandas, too.
贝贝是我的最爱
Bei Bei is my favorite.
我可以跟你自♥拍♥吗
Can I take a selfie with you?
事实上... 跟我来
Actually, um... come with me.
好了
There we go.
希望我没有强人所难 但如果您能把照片
I hope I'm not imposing but, it would mean the world to her
发布到照片墙上 那对她来说将是意义非凡的
if you'd post that picture on Instagram.
拜托
Please?
当然
Absolutely. Uh, uh,
这是斯蒂芬 我的社交媒体主管
this is Stevie, my social media director.
把你的照片墙...
Just give her your Instagram...
用户名 她会...
?...handle, and she'll...
加上你的标签 好吗
tag you. Okay?
谢谢你 熊猫先生
Thanks, Mr. Panda.
佛罗里达州
迈阿密
总统先生
谢谢你同意和我见面
康拉德·道尔顿
Conrad Dalton,
你似乎总是在为时已晚的时候才出现
you always seem to come calling when it's already too late.
你曾经告诉我
You once told me
你永远不会停止为你的国家斗争
you would never stop fighting for your country.
我希望这还是真的
I hope that's still true.
有一块旧的弹片
An old piece of shrapnel
往我的心脏转移了
was migrating towards my heart.
幸运的是 他们成功地取出了弹片
Luckily, they were able to remove it
没有费太多力气
without much trouble.
我真的很抱歉
I am truly sorry
对于你那天经历的一切 马特奥
for everything you went through that day, Mateo.
以及自那以后尼加拉瓜人♥民♥
And for everything the Nicaraguan people
所遭受的一切
went through afterwards.
我知道你想从我这里得到什么
I know what you want from me,
但我帮不了你
but I cannot help you.
我儿子...
My son...
他现在有自己的想法
he keeps his own counsel now.
我明白
I understand that.
我也有个儿子 哈里森
I have a son, too. Harrison.
他从高中开始就与毒瘾做斗争
He's battled addiction since high school.
看着你爱的 抚养长大的孩子
It's devastating to watch a child
走上这样一条不归路 那感觉痛不欲生
you raised and love going down such a destructive path.
当我儿子选上总统的时候
I was so proud of my son
我为他感到骄傲
when he was elected president.
我以为他会完成我开创的事业
I thought he would finish the work that I started.
现在看来 他好像正在变成
But now it seems he's becoming
我努力想要推♥翻♥的那种独♥裁♥者
the sort of dictator I fought to overthrow.
你付出了这么多努力
And you fought too hard and
遭受这么多痛苦
suffered too much for Nicaragua
忍♥心看到它落到这样的地步吗
for that to be its fate.
拜托了
Please,
为了你的人♥民♥
for the sake of your people,
和你儿子谈一谈吧
talk to your son.
他很多年前就把我排除在他的圈子之外了
I have been out of my son's inner circle for many years.
我甚至都不知道他是否还愿意听我的话
I don't even know if he would listen to me.
我之前也不确定你是否愿意按我说的做
Well, I wasn't sure you would listen to me,
看看现在
but here we are.
你怎么这么扭扭捏捏的 杰伊
I don't know why you're being so coy, Jay.
-什么意思 -大家好
- I don't get it. - ?Hey, guys.
谢谢大家周六还来办公室 早上好
Thanks for coming in on a Saturday. ?Good morning.
克洛伊也来了 你好呀
And Chloe's here! Hi!
国务卿女士好
Hi, M-Sec!
现在的确感觉好多了
Okay, that does make things better.
你昨晚去陪安娜丽丝了吧
Tell us you got to spend some time with Annelies last night.
我回家晚了点
I got home a little late.
她的火车还有几小时就要开了
Her train leaves in a couple hours.
-为你默哀 兄弟 -没事
- Sorry, buddy. - ?It's fine.
国务卿 我猜 总统
Uh, ma'am, so I take it that the president's
没能打动老桑迪诺
overture to Sandino Sr. was unsuccessful?
其实
Actually,
道尔顿总统说服了老桑迪诺
President Dalton was able to convince Sandino Sr.
与他儿子进行沟通
to reach out to his son,
但小的那位根本不理
but Junior wasn't willing to blink.
桑迪诺总统拒绝
President Sandino refused to negotiate
-与他父亲沟通 -没错
- with his own father? -Yeah.
他正在变成一个彻底的暴君
So he's going full despot.
所以
So,
还有人偷偷留了什么
if anyone has any great idea in their back pocket
可以阻止这场一触即发的大屠♥杀♥的好主意
on preventing an incipient massacre, boy,
是时候拿出来了
would be a great time to share.
等等 国务卿
Wait, ma'am,
您看看这个
you have to see this.
尼加拉瓜事态进展
...development in Nicaragua today.
前总统老马特奥·桑迪诺
Former President Mateo Sandino Sr.
站出来支持
came out in support of protesters
被困教堂的抗♥议♥者
trapped inside a church
反对该国现任总统
and against the country's current president,
也是他的儿子
his own son.
总统先生
Se?or Presidente...
-你们有没有看 -总统先生
- You guys, are you watching... - Mr. President,
-好吧你们在看 -您有什么话
- Oh, you are. - Do you have any message
想对现任总统说的吗
for the current president?
如果他想谈
If my son wishes to talk,
他随时可以来找我
he knows where to find me,
我就在这 和尼加拉瓜人♥民♥在一起
here, with the Nicaraguan people.
今天如此 永远如此
Today and always.
天哪 难以相信
My God, will you look at that?
帮帮我们吧
Por favor...
请让一下
Please, let us pass.
主流媒体
Yeah, major news outlets
正在全球范围内播报这个新闻
are picking this up all over the world.
小桑迪诺不可能再把这一事件
Sandino Jr. will never be able to spin this
说成是恐怖行动了
as a terrorist incident now.
他不可能冒这么大的风险向教堂开火
He won't risk opening fire on that church
里面可有一位深受人♥民♥爱戴的国家英雄呢
with a beloved national hero inside.
-这件事就这样结束了吗 -我们还得
- So, it's over? - ?Well, um, we still
继续密切关注事态
have to closely monitor the situation until
直到所有传教士返回美国境内
all those missionaries are safely back on U.S. soil,
但是 现在已经不是"全员戒备"状态了
but it is no longer an "All hands on deck" situation.
什么意思
What?
-紧急危机状态解除 -快去吧
- Imminent crisis averted, man. - ?Go.
-重现希望 -快去 -别待在这了
- Hope has been restored. - Go! - ?Get out of here.
-还有克洛伊呢 -克洛伊
- I got Chloe. - ?Oh, Chloe,
想不想我陪你玩一会
how would you feel about hanging out with me
怎么样
for a while? Right?
-您是认真的吗 -没错 是的
- Are you serious? Now-- - Oh, yeah, I am.
我还没忘怎么带孩子呢
'Cause I still got it.
你还等什么
I mean, what are you waiting for?
谢谢您 国务卿 真的 谢谢大家
I appreciate it, ma'am. Seriously. Guys,
真的 但是我觉得很显然我没有什么
I-I really do. But I think it's pretty clear
约会的空间 就算有
that I don't have space to date. And even if I did,
万一我们俩被困机场的那浪漫一夜
what if-- what if we don't really have a spark
只是我的幻想 并不是真正的火花
between us and I'm just romanticizing a night
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表