剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
澳大利亚国土 威利斯岛
我们成功了 詹姆斯
我们的新家
我们成功了
避难
Asylum!
避难
Asylum!
-避难 -趴下
- Asylum! - On the ground.
-避难 -趴下
- Asylum! - On the ground.
-台风幸存者 -趴下
- Typhoon survivors. - On the ground.
从所罗门群岛来的
From Solomon Islands.
-避难 -避难
- Asylum. - Asylum.
佛罗里达州 卡纳维拉尔港
我知道
I know.
欢迎回到美国 格兰特女士
Welcome back to the U.S., Ms. Grant.
还有你 小格兰特小姐
And you too, little Miss Grant.
谢谢你... 托雷斯警官
Thank you... Officer Torrez.
你把船上
It's not enough
每一个船员都迷了个遍还不够吗
you charmed every single crew member on the ship?
美国海关和护照管理
我们一降落 我就有个太平洋气候移♥民♥圆桌会议
I have a roundtable on Pacific climate migration
要参加
to get to the second we land.
可在那之前 我要利用好我假期的每一秒钟
Until then, I am milking every last drop of this vacation.
我们回到华府之前都还处在休假模式
Well, we're still in vacation mode till we're back in D.C.
和丽瑞克玩会儿 然后我们性福一下
playing with Lyric before we Netflix and chill.
得了吧
Okay.
等等 这还是休假模式
Oh, wait, that's still vacation mode.
亚伦和我明天才上班
Aaron and I don't get back to work until tomorrow,
我会把我们认识的这个神奇女人告诉萨姆的
where I will tell Sam all about this amazing woman we met.
我打赌 他会是未来的戴西先生
I swear, he's the future Mr. Daisy.
塔拉 你太坏了
Aw. Tara, you're a mess.
-答应我保持联♥系♥啊 -当然
- Promise me we'll keep in touch. - Oh, yeah.
-我们一定会在华盛顿见的 -一路平安
- We'll see each other back in D.C. for sure. - Fly safe.
-好的再见 -再见
- Okay. Bye, guys. - Bye.
-再见 乔安娜 -说再见
- Bye-bye, Joanna. - Say "Bye-bye."
华盛顿杜勒斯国际机场
-我听见了 小姑娘 -一闪一闪...
- Yeah, I hear you, baby girl. - Twinkle, twinkle...
-我也没准备好回到现实呢 -亮晶晶
- I'm not ready for the real world yet, either. - Star.
欢迎大家来到华盛顿杜勒斯机场
Hey, folks, welcome to Washington Dulles Airport.
地勤会有些小的延误
There's gonna be a slight delay here on the ground,
我们需要请大家在座位上坐好
so we'll need everyone to remain in their seats.
先感谢大家的耐心等待
We thank you in advance for your patience.
我想知道是什么情况
I wonder what that's about.
请注意
Attention, please.
我是国土安♥全♥部♥的
I'm Team Leader Carl Burke
卡尔·布克队长
from the Department of Homeland Security.
由于本架航♥班♥接触了
Due to an exposure
麻疹病毒
to the measles virus on this aircraft,
我们将进行常规的筛查
we'll be performing some routine screenings
如果需要 采取抑制病毒传播措施
and, if need be, take containment measures.
请在座位上坐好
Please remain seated
我们会前往一个安全防护航站楼
while we move to a secure holding terminal.
-好了 -是 长官
- All right. - Yes, sir.
杜勒斯疾控中心检疫站
观察室
隔离区
闲人免进
-我是凯莉·斯提尔医生 -戴西·格兰特
- I'm Dr. Kerry Still. - Daisy Grant.
-你是疾控中心的 -对 我们需要
- You're with the CDC? - Yes. We're going to need
做一个进一步的检查...
to do a closer exam...
我为国务卿工作
I work for the Secretary of State.
我知道你们的规章
You know, I understand CDC protocols,
我也非常愿意配合
and I'm happy to cooperate,
但我真的需要去上班
but I really need to get to work.
我理解 但我们需要
I understand, but we need to do
-做个进一步的检查 -乔安娜和我
- a closer examination. - Look, Joanna and I
都接种过麻疹疫苗的
have already been vaccinated for the measles.
所以你就告诉我要留意症状
So tell me to keep an eye out for symptoms,
给我个有联♥系♥方式的小册子
give me a pamphlet with the contact info,
我们立马闪人 这样你就可以
and we'll get out of your hair so you can focus
把精力放到把病毒带到飞机上的人身上了
on the people who brought the virus onto the plane.
格兰特小姐 就是你们
Miss Grant, you are the people.
-你说什么 -今天早上
- Excuse me? - This morning,
你们游轮上确诊了一例麻疹
a case of measles was confirmed on your cruise ship.
我们在追踪
We are now trying to track down
所有四千五百位乘客和工作人员
all 4,500 passengers and crew members,
还有你们上岸以后接触的所有的人
plus everyone you've come into contact with
来避免一场传染病爆发
since you disembarked in order to prevent a pandemic.
很抱歉耽误你们
I'm sorry for the delay,
但我们需要为你和你女儿
but we need to do a closer examination
做进一步的检查
of you and your daughter.
我通知我的办公室我要迟到一些
I'll let the office know I'll be late.
那么
So, uh,
会议的情况有没有初步的消息
any early news about how the conference is going?
-别回答她 妮娜 -你能...
- Don't answer that, Nina. - Would you...
-既然... -别回...
- Since... - Don't an...
好吧 我知道
Well, I know. Yep.
有杰伊呢
Jay's got it.
你告诉他如何对付澳大利亚了吗
Did you tell him the thing about Australia?
一切的一切都是要满足总理的虚荣心
How it's all about flattering the prime minister's ego,
-还有... -你说过了
- and it's... - You did.
很好
Well, good.
好吧 中断联络
All right. Disengaging
三 二 一
in three, two, one!
倒计时 自从杰森去夏令营那次
The countdown. Haven't heard that
就再没听到过了
since Jason went to summer camp.
这个会议对
This conference is the key
全球气候移♥民♥♥主♥张至关重要
to a whole global climate migration initiative.
-它... -有高手在掌控局面
- It's... - And it's in good hands.
你说得对
You're right.
这是杰伊出彩的时刻
This is Jay's moment to fly.
如果我 我去戴维营 就那么坐着
What if I-I get to Camp David, and I'm just sitting around,
然后想弄明白我为什么要放下所有的事
wondering why I had to put my entire life on hold
就为了写个十分钟的演讲稿
just to write a ten-minute speech?
因为这个十分钟的演讲稿将会
Because it's a ten-minute speech that's gonna define
为你的竞选和你的总统生涯定下基调
your campaign and your presidency.
而且你自己说过
And you said yourself,
你没法在晚上和周末写出来
you can't do it on nights and weekends.
康拉德还派了个大厨
Conrad's sending a chef.
不然呢 你要在沙漠里饿四十天吗
What, you were gonna fast in the desert for 40 days?
看着真细心啊
Well, it just seems so elaborate.
我做个三明治就好了
You know, I can make a sandwich.
你还记得《一个自己的房♥间》有一段
Remember that passage from A Room of One's Own
弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫
where Virginia Woolf
花了一整页的篇幅描写英格兰的特权阶层
takes a page to describe the delicious meal
所享用的精美晚餐
the privileged men of England get to eat
以便他们能去运筹整个世界吗
so they can run the world?
女人们只能吃点饼干和梅子干
And the women get biscuits and prunes.
记得
Yeah.
所以你是说我应该享受
So you're saying I should just enjoy
这些男性特权的标志吗
the trappings of male privilege?
我是说美国总统
I'm saying the president of the United States
懂得欣赏一顿美餐的价值
understands the value of a good meal.
没错 好好享用就好
So yes, just enjoy it.
我不知道我能不能坚持"不得打电♥话♥"的规定
I don't know if I can stick to this "No phone calls" rule.
如果我卡住了呢
What if I get stuck?
宝贝 那就去散散步
Babe, just go for a walk.
深呼吸 你一定很棒的
Take deep breaths. You're gonna be great.
我一回来你就帮我检查
And you'll edit me as soon as I get back?
嗯 我检查你
Oh, I'll edit you.
-这太怪异了 -我知道
- That's so weird. - I know.
-你太怪异了 -好且怪异
- You're really weird. - Nice and weird.
-行了 走吧 -好
- Come on, let's go. - Okay.
把那个放下
Put that away.
华盛顿特区
联♥系♥联♥合♥国♥难民署
太平洋气候移♥民♥圆桌会议
目前台风季节
Considering the devastating effects
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表