剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
and soon-to-be grandmother,
我只想说
I simply want to say
今晚是我一生中最快乐的
that tonight is one of the happiest nights
夜晚之一
of my life.
突发新闻
赫斯特副总统协商释放代♥孕♥妇女
今天晚些时候 副总统将参观
Later today the vice president will visit
位于万象的战争纪念馆
the war memorial in Vientiane,
这使她成为前往参观的美国最高级别官员
making her the highest-ranking U.S. Official...
我还从没见过这样的特蕾莎
That's a Teresa I haven't seen before.
让人耳目一新
Kind of refreshing.
她有讨人喜欢的问题
Well, she had a likability problem.
我开始喜欢她了
Now I kind of like her.
这意味着
Which means...
现在你有麻烦了
now you're the one with a problem.
那些代♥孕♥者安全了
Those surrogates are safe,
新生儿将很快
and the newborns will soon be
和家人一起回家
going home with their families.
珍惜当下吧 拉塞尔 珍惜当下
One day at a time, Russell. One day at a time.
换你这么说了
You say that now.
波托马克河小屋
-谢谢 国务卿女士 -别客气
- Thank you, Madam Secretary. - ?Sure.
国务卿 由于老挝的外交胜利
Ma'am. Based on the diplomatic victory in Laos,
我们得到消息
we're getting word the U.N.
联♥合♥国♥计划主办一次商业代♥孕♥峰会
is planning to host a summit on commercial surrogacy.
简直太好了
That is great news.
你做得真棒 国务卿
Really excellent work, ma'am.
你也是 这是团队的努力
Right back at you. It was a team effort.
我觉得我们应该击掌庆祝
Wow. I feel like we should high five.
我们当然值得击掌
Yeah, we definitely earned high fives.
国务卿 有一通公民电♥话♥找你
Uh, ma'am, there's a civics call for you.
好 手举高
Great. Up high.
监视基地
阿♥拉♥斯加
巴里诺夫
Barinov.
嘿 伙计
Hey, dude.
信不信由你 我得到了
Believe it or not, the powers that be
给你回信的权利
gave me permission to write you back.
只此一次
It's a one-time only thing,
我最好写得好点
so I better make it good.
首先 我很好
First off, I'm fine,
后面详细说
but more on that later.
其次 我也想你
Second, I miss you, too.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表