剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
墨西哥 萨萨比
靠近亚利桑那州边界
妈妈 我累了
你的电池报♥警♥了吗
需要我给你插上充电吗
妈妈...
Mama...
我们就快到了 我的宝贝
我们到美国了 我的好儿子
六十五 六十五
美国
America!
我们安全了
限速 六十五
警♥察♥会帮助我们的
你要乖点
好的 妈妈
Sí, Mama.
请出示你的证件 女士
I need to see your ID, ma'am.
抱歉 我不会说英语
我和我儿子从墨西哥来寻求避难
避难
避难
Asylum?
上车吧 女士
我们会照顾你们
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你先去跟雷诺兹警官待一会
为什么 什么情况
别担心 女士
你填写些文件时 她会带你儿子去吃点喝点
然后再洗洗干净
妈妈 我想跟你在一起
你听到这位好人说的了
他们会给你吃的还有水
我们到了 丹尼尔
我们终于成功了
我们会很安全的
只要一会儿我们就能见了
你发誓吗
对
我发誓
在这签名 女士
这个是避难用的吗
不是 这个是承认你非法越过边境
你没有任何文件来赋予你留在这个国家的权力
马上签名吧
好吧 还会有另外的表格来申请避难吧
没有了女士 你被逮捕了
什么
要申请避难的话应该在进入美国之前
但是萨萨比的联邦处理中心已经关了
我们回去的话会很危险
因为我们没有水了
我能见我儿子吗
他会在拘留所一直待到你的庭审
那个...
那我什么时候能见到他来跟他解释
那是不可能的 他已经动身去拘留所了
可我跟他说我会回到他身边的
他跟他保证过的
女士 你在这里没有任何权利
求求你 我要见我的儿子
我求你了
他还小 只有六岁
请你发发善心吧
我妈妈知道我要去哪里吗
当然知道
去找个座位坐下
我爸爸妈妈在哪里
别担心 等下我们就能见到他们了
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
不对 亲爱的 没有四
No-- babe, there's no four.
当然有四了
There's always a four.
-别数了 用心去体会 -我没法不数
- Stop counting. Just feel it. - I can't stop counting.
我对数字很敏感
I'm a numbers person.
学数学的
Math major, so...
-一... -探戈可不是算术
- One... - Tango is not math.
是性感的
It's sex.
说得真妙
Well, I appreciate that,
可是眼下 我觉得就是算术
but right now, this feels like math.
不 不
No, no, no.
好吧
Okay.
把你的手放我屁♥股♥上
Put your hands on my hips.
我不咬人
I don't bite.
一...
One...
这一位领会了
This one understands.
也许在典礼上你应该和
Ah, well, maybe you should dance with
埃斯梅拉达一起跳舞
Esmeralda at the ceremony.
什么典礼
What ceremony?
我们要重新搞个结婚宣誓
We're renewing our vows.
哦 你们美国人搞的那套
Ah. This is an American thing.
-那个... -你们为什么要做呢
- Well... - Why do you do these things?
我们没能按自己的心愿来举♥行♥婚礼
Well, we never really got the wedding we wanted.
当时我要被派到陆战队了 而且呢
I was about to deploy to the Marines and, uh,
我们休息一下好吗
well, uh-- can-can we take a water break?
-可以 -好的
- Yes. - ?Okay.
我们当时有点赶
Great, hey-- yeah, we just sort of rushed it a little.
-我们没能按我们的想法 -那个...
- We didn't get exactly what we wanted. - Well...
我想要在教堂办婚礼
I wanted a church wedding,
我想要婚纱啊
I wanted the dress
-伴娘啊还有... -我知道 头纱
- and my bridesmaids and the... - I know, the veil... Yeah,
第一支舞我想要探戈
and I wanted the first dance to be a tango.
伴奏我想要[宝贝 我爱你的样子]
And I wanted it to be "Baby, I Love Your Way,"
因为这是最好听的歌♥了
because that's the best song ever,
可是呢 所有这些我们都没赶上
but, oh, anyway, we didn't get any of that.
我们赶上的是市政厅一个臊眉耷眼的法官
What we got was a cranky judge at city hall.
还有一百二十六年的
And 126 years...
婚礼祝福
...of wedded bliss.
-对 我们还有了三个可爱的孩子 -嗯
- We did get that, and three lovely kids. - Mm-hmm.
好日子定在那天
Aw, so when is the big day?
我们选的日子实际上特别有意义
Well, the day we picked actually has a lot of significance.
就连我们选的小时和分钟都有意义
The-the hour and the minute we picked has significance, too.
因为就是在那个时间点我们两个心领神会地
Because it was the minute that we both knew, simultaneously,
知道我们要结婚了 并没有跟对方说
without telling each other, that we were getting married.
我们看了表 晚上八点二十二
We checked the time: 8:22 P.M.
没错 实际上是我说的这个笑话
Yep. It was actually this joke that I told
让我们确定下来的
that was what sealed the deal.
太好笑了
So funny.
我最喜欢的笑话 她比谁笑得都厉害
My favorite joke. No one had ever laughed at it that hard.
那我得听听了
Well, I suppose I have to hear it.
跟你说 你一定会笑翻的
No, I promise, it'll kill you.
宝贝 别太夸张了
Well, babe, don't oversell it.
-是还不错 可 -怎么说都不夸张
- I mean, it's pretty good, but... - You can't oversell it.
我得需要个视觉辅助
Okay, well, I need a, I need a visual aid.
哎呦
Oh, no. Oh, crud.
是杰伊
It's Jay.
等我回来再讲啊 等下
Don't-don't tell it without me. Hold on.
杰伊 怎么样
Hey, Jay, what's up?
抱歉打扰了 女士
Sorry to bother, ma'am.
我知道你在上课呢
I know you're in that lesson.
没关系 你有什么事
Yeah, no, that's fine. What do you got?
墨西哥副外长絮絮叨叨的一堆话
Uh, an earful from the Mexican deputy foreign minister.
他们对边境安全协议有点动摇了
They're wavering on the border security deal.
为什么 我今早才跟萨拉戈萨总统通过电♥话♥
Why? I just talked to President Zaragoza this morning.
今天下午
And this afternoon,
亚利桑那州巴克州长实施了一个新政策
Arizona Governor Barker implemented a new policy
把非法越过边境进入该州的
of separating children from parents
儿童与他们的父母分开
who illegally cross the border into the state.
等等
W-Wait.
他们把孩子与他们的父母分开
They're separating children from their parents?
我知道 这很荒唐
I know. It's crazy.
除了那些
Okay, aside from
人道主义 尊严和耻辱等等明显的问题以外
all the obvious questions of humanity, decency and shame,
他们这么做怎么会不违反
how can they even do that without blatantly encroaching
联邦移♥民♥法呢
on federal immigration law?
他们恐怕会违法 但是亚利桑那州刚刚通过
They probably can't, but Arizona recently passed a law
法律授权州警♥察♥暂时扣押
authorizing state police to, uh, temporarily detain anyone
任何无法提供文件
who fails to provide documentation
证明其在美国停留合法性的人
of lawful presence in the country.
之前呢 意味着在数小时以内
Until now, that's meant a few hours
就要转交给联邦调查局
before turning them over to the feds.
那现在呢
And now?
州长办公室说要数周 有些情况甚至要数月
Governor's office is claiming weeks, months in some cases.
我要杀了巴克州长
I'm gonna kill Governor Barker.
我的意思是跟他沟通
I mean, talk to him.
至少先礼后兵吧
First, at least.
白宫已经安排了半小时后与他进行
White House has already
电♥话♥会议并邀请了国♥务♥院♥参加
set up a call and invited State to join in half an hour.
好的
Okay, good. Good.
如果你想要把课上完
If you want to finish the lesson,
-我可以来处理 -不用
- I could handle it. - No, no, no.
我几分钟就可以出门了
I-- no. Um, I'm on my way in just a few minutes.
你去享受你的晚间时光吧
And you go enjoy your evening.
-谢谢您 长官 -再见
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表