剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Owner's coming in next week.
业主下周要来
Anybody off the books, he'll be on my ass.
如果有不入账的员工 他会唯我是问
If I switch some doubles with Benito, is that okay?
如果我跟贝尼托换双轮班 可以吗
Whatever you and him wanna work out.
你们自己解决吧
Welcome to Caracas. The time is 3:21--
欢迎来到加拉加斯 现在是3点21分...
We've been lying for a long time, Francis.
我们已经撒谎很长时间了 弗兰西斯
Of course we have.
当然
Imagine what the voters would think if we started telling the truth.
想想如果我们开始说出真♥相♥ 选民会怎么想
Not to them.
不是对选民
To each other.
是对彼此
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know what? Never mind.
算了吧
No. How have we been lying to each other?
不 我们怎么对彼此撒谎了
We're not. You just said that.
我们没有 你刚刚才那么说
We've begun our final descent into Des Moines.
我们即将在得梅因降落
Please find a seat and put your seat belts on.
请坐好并系好安全带
Should we talk?
我们要谈谈吗
No. I shouldn't have said anything.
不 我不该说什么的
Where is she?
她在哪
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
I don't know, man.
我不知道
You don't know? I don't know.
你不知道 我不知道
God!
天呐
I'm not asking again.
我不会再问第二遍了
My computer. I tried that.
我的电脑 我看过了
It's locked. I'll give you the code.
锁着呢 我给你密♥码♥
You don't have anything more? That's all I have.
你没有别的了吗 我就这些
How current is this? She's there, I promise.
这是多久之前 她就在那里 我保证
I found you once. I can find you again.
我找到过你一次 我还能再找到你
If this information is wrong, you die.
如果信息有误 你死定了
You try to contact her, you die.
你试图联♥系♥她 你死定了
Frank Underwood is a dangerous man.
弗兰克·安德伍德是个危险的人
Because power in the hands of those who lack honesty,
权力如果掌握在不诚实的人手里
lacks a moral compass.
便会失去道德的指引
And without a moral compass, power runs amok.
而失去了道德的指引 权力便会胡作非为
Heather Dunbar can question my husband's choices.
希瑟·邓巴可以质疑我丈夫的选择
She can criticize his policies.
她可以批评他的政策
But to cast aspersions on his character is proof of desperation.
但中伤他的人品只能说明她已孤注一掷
If he will lie about the death of a US soldier,
他竟然能对美军战士的死因撒谎
what else is he lying about?
那他还说了什么谎
We know he already lied about not running in 2016.
我们知道他已经就2016年不参选一事撒了谎
The people of Iowa know better.
爱荷华州的人♥民♥能分辨是非
They see the same man I see:
他们看到了我看到的人
a strong, decisive leader who doesn't always do what's popular,
一个强势 果决的领导人 虽然不总迎合民♥意♥
but he always does what's right.
但总做正确的选择
The decision you make next Tuesday
你们下周二的决定
is one you'll live with for years.
将伴随你们多年
For three decades, I've stood by my husband's side.
三十年来 我一直陪伴在丈夫身边
Because I know he stands up for people like you.
因为我知道他为你们这样的人说话
You have the power to choose.
你们有选择的权力
Choose progress over pettiness.
选择进步 而非小气
You have the power, not him.
权力在你们 不在他
Choose a president over a charlatan.
选一个总统 而非装相的
Ladies and gentlemen, my husband,
女士们先生们 有请我丈夫
President Frank Underwood.
弗兰克·安德伍德总统
Thank you! Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢大家
I'm gonna give you one good reason
我告诉你们希瑟·邓巴
why Heather Dunbar doesn't stand a chance on Tuesday.
周二为什么毫无胜算
She doesn't have Claire Underwood standing by her side.
她身边没有克莱尔·安德伍德
I want to spend a few minutes talking about the future
我想花点时间 谈谈我们将
that we are going to build together.
共同创造的未来
And I say together, because I can't do it alone.
我说共同 因为我一个人做不来
I need your help.
我需要你们帮忙
Meet me out back.
去后面见我
You have it? Yeah. How about you?
拿了吗 嗯 你呢
Cassie Lockhart.
凯茜·洛克哈特
Social Security card, driver's license, birth certificate.
社保卡 驾照 出生证明
It's all legit.
没问题的
Why "Cassie"? It's not even a real first name.
为什么叫"凯茜" 都不是正式的名字
I mean, if it were short for something, like Cassandra.
那只是类似"凯珊德拉"这种名字的昵称
But as your legal name? It's all there.
但作为正式名字 不差你的
Hey, Cassie, take a hundred back if you want it.
凯茜 给你个挣回一百的机会
My truck's right there.
我的卡车就在那边
You keep it.
留着吧
Come on. I gave you a big discount. Show some gratitude.
走吧 我都给你打折了 感谢我一下嘛
Go home to your wife... and kids.
回去找你老婆孩子吧
I want you to fuck me, Francis.
我要你操♥我♥ 弗兰西斯
I'm working. Shut up.
我工作呢 闭嘴
What is going on?
你怎么了
I want you to be rough with me.
我要你狠狠地操♥我♥
Take me. Claire.
来啊 克莱尔
Now, listen. Do it. Now!
听着 来啊 快点
Is this what you want?
你想要什么
You want this? Yes.
你要这样吗 对
Yes. You want it rough?
没错 要我来狠的
I want you to look at me.
我要你看着我
Look at me while you do it.
你看着我做
That's what I thought.
我猜到了
Yes, I'd like to arrange a room for the First Lady, please.
请为第♥一♥夫♥人♥安排一间房♥间
Yes, right away.
是的 马上
I think you should go back to Washington in the morning.
你早上还是回华盛顿吧
Sorry I'm late. I did a double at the store last night.
抱歉来迟了 昨晚在商店值了双轮班
No worries. I'll work quick.
没事 我快点干
About 200,000 miles.
大概20万英里里程
It's not much to look at, but... it runs well.
是不咋地 但跑起来没问题
How much? Twelve hundred.
多少钱 一千二
But I don't got a title, so
但这车没手续
technically, you're just buying it for parts.
所以你就算当零部件买♥♥了
Have gas in the tank?
油箱满的吗
Yeah, you can drive her right out.
嗯 你可以直接开走
You'll need plates, though. I got plates.
但你需要车牌 嗯 我有
Cash okay? It's all we take.
现金可以吗 我们只要现金
Underwood! Underwood! Underwood!
安德伍德 安德伍德 安德伍德
Yes, I'm good.
嗯 没问题
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the President of the United States, Frank Underwood!
有请美国总统 弗兰克·安德伍德
Thank you! Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢大家
It's good to be back in Iowa City!
能回到爱荷华城太好了
Claire couldn't be here today, but she wants you to know
克莱尔今天不能到场 但她要我转达
she's a big Hawkeyes fan.
她可是鹰眼队的大球迷
Now here, at one of the country's finest public universities,
在全国最优秀的公立大学之一
I wanna talk to you about Heather Dunbar's preference for--
我想跟大家谈谈希瑟·邓巴 对...
Hey, can you do another double tomorrow? Yeah, no problem.
你明天能再值双轮班吗 可以
All right, have a good night. You, too.
好 那晚安 你也是
Hi, I'm Cassie Lockhart.
你好 我是凯茜·洛克哈特
Hello. Cassie.
你好 我是凯茜
Cassie. C-A-double-S-I-E.
凯茜 CASSIE
Lockhart. L-O-C-K-H-A-R-T.
洛克哈特 LOCKHART
April 21st-- Just a second! -
4月21日出生 稍等
I've got rent money for you--
我给你房♥租
No, no, no, no. I have good news.
不不 我有好消息
Bianca got her protected status.
比安卡拿到保护身份了
Oh, my God! That's so great!
天呐 太棒了
She says thank you for all your help with her paperwork.
她感谢你帮她做手续工作
Of course. We're celebrating.
不客气 我们要庆祝一下
Maria got a bottle from her Thursday house.
玛莉娅从她周四干活儿的家里拿了酒来
They gave it to me for the holidays.
他们给我庆祝节日的
This is nice.
不错啊
I know, it's really terrible.
是啊 太糟了
She has family in Houston.
她在休斯敦有家人
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表