剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
More water, ma'am?
再来点水吗 夫人
Yes, please.
好的
How much longer, Ben?
还要多久能到 本
Estimated four hours and 16 minutes.
预计还有4小时16分钟
Some breakfast, maybe? The usual?
来点早餐吗 跟往常一样
That would be wonderful. Thank you.
那太好了 谢谢你
Only about an hour until sunrise.
还有一小时就日出了
Last chance for those Northern Lights.
看北极光的最后机会了
I could tell you about
我可以跟你讲
working at a movie theater, some paper route.
在电影院工作 送报纸什么的
Riding my bicycle five miles
蹬着自行车骑五里路
to deliver seven papers for ten dollars a month, but...
为了一个月十美金 给七家送报纸
the truth is, I didn't have a bicycle,
但事实是 我没有自行车
and I spent more time sneaking into the movie theater
比起检票我更多时间是花在
than tearing tickets.
溜进放映厅看电影
So what was it, then?
那究竟是什么
My first job? Oh, that can't go in the book.
我的第一份工作吗 那不能写进书里
Why not?
为什么不行
I worked for a man who grew cannabis in the back woods.
我给一个在林子里种印度大♥麻♥的人打工
A weed dealer?
大♥麻♥贩子吗
No, a farmer. Uncle Henry.
不是 种地的 亨利叔叔
He wasn't my uncle, but that's just what everybody called him.
不是我亲叔叔 只是所有人都这么叫他
What did you do for Uncle Henry?
那你替亨利叔叔做什么
I packaged the product.
我装货
For some reason, he trusted me with the scales.
不知怎么他信任我做称重
And did you... partake of the product?
那你 有没有揩油
No. Good old Uncle Henry,
没有 老好人亨利叔叔
he fertilized his crop from his own septic tank.
他用自己的化粪池给作物施肥
But it was a good job, though. I saved up a lot of money.
但工作不错 我攒了不少钱
It's how I bought all my books
我在桑蒂诺四年的书费
my entire four years at The Sentinel.
就是这么攒下来的
Tell me about The Sentinel.
跟我讲讲桑蒂诺
What was your first job?
你的第一份工作是什么
No, no. Book's not about me.
别岔开话题 这书不是讲我的
The hustler in Scorpio.
《天蝎》里的男妓
That was you, wasn't it?
那是你吧
What makes you think that?
为什么这么觉得
Don't writers write what they know?
作家不是都写自己熟悉的事吗
The hustler's based on a friend of mine.
男妓的原型是我的一个朋友
I didn't turn tricks.
我不接客
I just... waited in the hotel lobbies
只是在酒店大堂等着
in case he got into trouble.
以防他惹上麻烦
Tough life for a teenager.
挺艰苦的少年生活啊
Better than digging around in dumpsters.
总比露宿街头好
What happened to him? Your friend?
他后来怎么样了 你的朋友
He died.
他死了
Was it AIDS, like in the book?
跟书里一样死于艾滋吗
Suicide.
自杀
Why didn't you write it that way?
书里怎么不这么写
Because it was fiction.
因为那是小说
Because... suicide is too selfish.
因为自杀太自私
Let's talk later.
稍后再聊
I have a few things I gotta run over with Claire.
我有些事得跟克莱尔谈谈
Sure.
好的
It's a tight schedule,
安排很紧
so we may not be able to speak until the flight back.
可能在回程之前都说不上话了
No worries. First time in Moscow.
没事 第一次去莫斯科
I've got a date with Gorky Park and Swan Lake.
我还想去高尔基公园和天鹅湖呢
How's it going?
进展如何
Cathy emailed me the statement.
凯茜把声明发邮件给我了
We got the Kremlin to tone down the language.
我们让克林姆林宫缓和了措辞
Do you think Corrigan will say it?
你觉得科里根会说吗
I'm sure he'll hate every word, but if it means coming home...
他肯定会恨里面每一个字 但如果能回家
The only reason that Petrov is considering this is
佩特罗夫肯考虑这事的唯一原因
because we have leverage in the UN.
就是我们在联♥合♥国♥有筹码
You're both confident that this is rock solid?
你们都确定这事没问题吗
If Petrov doesn't cooperate, the Secretary-General
要是佩特罗夫不配合 等我们一到美国
will call an emergency session the moment we land in the States.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥就会立即召开紧急会议
Let's hope we don't have to play that card.
但愿不用走这条路
Just don't give too much away.
但不要让步太多
Oh, listen, he's been marginalized in the Security Council,
他这段时间在安♥理♥会♥受到排挤
he's detaining an American citizen,
他扣押了一名美国公民
he wants to wash his hands of.
他也想洗白
I think we'll find that we're dealing with a much more reasonable man
我相信我们这回能遇到一个比之前来访华盛顿
than the one that visited Washington.
更通情达理的总统
We fly back with a peacekeeping deal and Corrigan.
我们会带着维和协议和科里根一起回来
Lemons to lemonade.
把困境变成美事
I think we should give Corrigan our suite on the way back,
回程的时候把我们的套间给科里根住吧
give him some privacy from the press.
别让媒体去打扰他
Yeah, that's a good idea.
可以 好主意
Have you slept at all? No.
你有睡过吗 没有
Eaten anything? Not yet.
吃过了吗 还没
Here.
给
Come see this.
看这个
Isn't it the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
是不是这世上最摄人心魄的风景
Earth to Max.
别发呆了 麦克斯
You seem distracted.
你好像有点心不在焉
Yeah, maybe a little.
是啊 可能有点
Is it Kara?
是因为凯拉吗
Kara? What?
凯拉 什么啊
You should ask her out. I know she'd say yes.
你应该约她出去 她会答应的
It'd be good for you. Meet new people.
这对你有好处 结识新的人
I can't. I don't trust myself yet.
我不能 我还不信任自己
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Hey, Max.
麦克斯
Tell me.
说吧
You promise you won't judge?
你保证不会看扁我
I won't, I promise.
我不会的 我保证
Well, after she left,
她离开我之后
there were a lot of nights of drugs and women.
有很长一段时间我沉迷于毒品和性
And some of the women, I don't even remember.
有些女人我根本都不记得
And Kara's a nice girl, so...
而凯拉是个好女孩 所以
But you're not that person anymore.
但你已经洗心革面了
There were some dangerous situations.
之前有几次挺危险的
It was all really fucked up
情况很糟糕
and I wasn't always safe.
而且我没每次都采取保护措施
Well, have you gotten tested?
你去检查过吗
No.
没
Well, then you need to be tested.
那你得去检查下
I know, but it scares the shit out of me.
我知道 但我不敢去
Well, sure. Do you want me to go with you?
是啊 你想让我陪你去吗
No, I don't.
不 不用
There's a free clinic in Towson.
陶森市有家免费诊所
Plenty of my friends go there.
我好多朋友都去那儿看病
You just walk in... I get it! I get it.
你就直接过去 知道了 知道了
I could go with you tomorrow if you want me to.
我明天可以陪你一起去 如果你想的话
I don't need a mother.
我不需要你教我怎么做
Hey, I'm not trying to mother you.
我不是在对你说教
I just-- I care about you and I want you to be safe.
我只是 我关心你 希望你平安
Just--
你就
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Большое спасибо.
非常感谢
Thank you for releasing Mr. Corrigan.
谢谢你释放科里根先生
It means a great deal to us.
这对我们意义重大
And I'm sure a great deal to his loved ones.
对他的爱人肯定也意义重大
We all want the same things. This is just a first step.
我们拥有相同的诉求 这只是个开始
Mr. Litsky, my Chief of Staff, will escort you to the facilities.
我的幕僚长利特斯基先生会护送你去监狱
Shall we? Mr. President.
请吧 总统先生请
Thank you. After you.
谢谢 你先请
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表