剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I wasn't trying to sell anything. Just describe my experience.
我没想推销什么 就是讲下我的感受
That's exactly what I want you to do with my story.
我也要你这么对待我的故事
No sales pitch, just your honest curiosity.
不要推销 只描述你的探究
Besides, these kinds of books are always so boring, so safe.
再说 这种书一般都很无聊 保守
I want something different, something... unique.
我想要点不同的 独特的
Your voice.
你的文笔
I don't even know if I believe in your program.
我都不知道自己相不相信你的计划
Come with me. I want to show you something.
跟我来 给你看点东西
You build it and they come.
搭起帐篷 大家自然会来
Today, the Washington Mall is the real Field of Dreams.
今天的国家广场是梦想之地
Three thousand people have registered
今早开门之后
since we set up shop this morning.
来了三千人注册
Now that's what I call a Fourth of July party!
这才叫国♥庆♥节聚会
And we're gonna keep the party going 'round the clock, 24/7,
这个聚会会不眠不休 一直办下去
till everyone in DC who wants a job
直到首都每个想求职的人
can make their way down here and sign up.
都来这里注册过
Have a look.
看看吧
Do you see that line of people? The AmWorks tent.
看到那队伍了吗 《美就法》的帐篷
It stretches from there all the way to the Lincoln Memorial.
从那儿一直延伸到林肯纪念堂
They started lining up before sunrise.
天还没亮就开始排队了
It's really something.
真了不起
Thomas, at best, I'm going to be a footnote in history
托马斯 帮不了他们 我成了历史的脚注
if I can't help those people. At worst, I'll be a joke.
那都算好 搞不好还会沦为笑柄
I am those people.
我跟他们一样
I want you to tell that story.
我希望你把这个写下来
What do you say?
怎么样
I don't know. What's your gut say?
不知道 你的直觉呢
That you don't add up, and I'm intrigued.
你的话好像不太对劲 但我很感兴趣
But not sold. Not yet.
但还没说服你 还没
Well, I'll pay you well, and at the very least,
钱是肯定不会少了你的
this sort of access is worth its weight in gold, isn't it?
这种活儿一向能捞一笔 是吧
Sir, the First Lady's back.
先生 第♥一♥夫♥人♥回来了
I have to go give my Fourth of July speech before the fireworks.
我得在放焰火之前致辞
How quickly would you need the book? By January.
您要多久写完 一月之前
I've never written anything in less than a year.
我写东西一向要一年多
Well, you don't strike me
我看你的样子
as someone who shies away from a challenge.
不像遇到挑战就会退缩
I'd need to be able to write it the way I want to write it.
我得按我自己的方式写
Absolutely. Look, take your time. Enjoy the view.
没问题 多待一会儿 看看风景
Meechum will show you out when you're done.
看完了密查姆会送你出去
And I promise, if you say yes, you won't regret it.
我保证 你答应了绝不会后悔
No writer worth his salt can resist a good story,
有水平的作家都不会拒绝好故事
just as no politician can resist making promises he can't keep.
就像政客总忍♥不住乱许诺言一样
Viktor, we'd be honored to accept the invitation.
维克多 受邀前往是我们的荣幸
Yes, I agree, there's much to discuss.
是啊 要谈的事太多了
I'll have my office reach out to the Kremlin.
我会叫我的办公室联♥系♥克里姆林宫
We'll find dates that work for both of us.
安排一个都方便的日期
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, you should get some sleep. It's late over there.
你该睡了吧 那边都好晚了
Good night.
晚安
Hold off on the vote?
表决暂缓
Until we sit down. But we keep it in our back pocket.
等谈了再说 不过留着这一手
Michael Corrigan?
迈克尔·科里根呢
They're going to release him when we visit.
我们到访的时候释放他
You made a miracle happen.
你造就了奇迹
We did.
是我们
...each unique citizen contributes to our future.
每一位独一无二的公民都影响着未来
Can you turn that up?
能大点声吗
Our forefathers, when they declared independence,
我们的先辈宣布独♥立♥时
understood the power of the individual,
就理解个体的力量
the value of self-determination.
自主的价值
They freed us from tyranny.
他们把我们从暴♥政♥中解放出来
They proved... He is a tyrant.
他们证明了... 他就是暴君
I don't know, there's a lot of people out there.
不好说 那里那么多人
He might be onto something.
他也许做对了
Executive Order for UN troops? He's out of control.
下行政命令调派维和部队 他疯了吧
At least he's doing something. Walker didn't do shit.
至少他有所行动 沃克什么都没干
I think we replaced a dud with an atom bomb.
我们弹劾了个哑炮 换了个原♥子♥弹♥
They had to fight to secure their freedom.
他们的自♥由♥是抗争得来的
And now we have to fight to maintain it.
如今我们也要通过抗争保住自♥由♥
The freedom to work.
工作的自♥由♥
The freedom to live with dignity.
体面活着的自♥由♥
The freedom to hope.
希望的自♥由♥
Thank you, and God bless the United States of America.
谢谢你们 天佑美国
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表