剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
And if you do this, I will know you're serious.
你如果答应 我就知道你是真心的
Your wife is on the line, sir.
您妻子打来了 先生
Tell her I'll call her back.
告诉她我再回电
I've told her that twice now.
我已经说两次了
Tell her again. Yes, sir.
再说 是 先生
You don't have to do that, Sarah.
你不用洗的 萨拉
I don't mind. It doesn't take long.
没事 不费事的
No, no. Let us do it. You go relax.
没事 我们洗吧 你去放松
I'll move the monsters in a few minutes.
我待会儿就抱俩小坏蛋上♥床♥
Okay. All right.
好 好
See you in bed.
床上见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I wish I could sleep like that.
真希望我能睡那么香
You ever think of settling down?
你考虑过成家吗
Gettin' a couple of these for yourself?
自己也生俩孩子
Hasn't ever crossed my mind.
从没想过
Never?
从没
It's not for me. A life like that.
这不适合我 这种生活
You mean a life like mine?
我这种生活吗
That's not what I said. I know you've always felt that way.
我没那么说 我知道你一直这么想
A mortgage, nine to five, wife, two kids, a dog.
房♥贷 朝九晚五 妻子 俩孩子 一条狗
No.
不是
It's just my freedom's important to me.
我就是重视自♥由♥
I'm freer than you are, pal.
我比你自♥由♥多了 伙计
I stayed in Columbus because I liked it,
我待在哥伦布是因为喜欢
not because anybody made me.
又不是有谁逼我
I chose to put down roots.
我选择了扎根
You've always been running from something.
而你一直在逃避
Hey, I don't judge you. Don't judge me.
我可没对你指手画脚 你也别来说我
Listen to your big brother for a second.
就听你哥哥说一句
No, last thing I need is a lecture right now.
不 我现在最不需要的就是教训
During your whole recovery,
你整个恢复期间
all you kept talking about was getting back to work.
一直说着要回去工作
Over a month I've been here,
我来了一个月
using all my vacation time and then some.
用我自己的假期 还请了假
If you don't want to be here, then maybe you should go home.
你如果不想来 那就回家啊
It's not about that, Doug.
不是为这个 道格
I'm here because you're family.
我来是因为你是我的亲人
Because you're more important than work.
因为你比工作更重要
If I lost my job because of you, I'd find another one.
我要是因为你丢了工作 我就另找个
What do you have?
你有什么
Frank Underwood? You don't even have that.
弗兰克·安德伍德吗 这你都没有
You got two pictures on your fridge,
你冰箱上有两张照片
and they're of my kids.
还是我的孩子
That's not freedom.
这不叫自♥由♥
Petrov wants a diplomatic change.
佩特罗夫要求外交人♥事♥变♥动♥
At the UN.
联♥合♥国♥的人事
Me. It was nonnegotiable.
我 没得商量
Clearly, you didn't say no.
你显然没有拒绝
I wanted to discuss it with you first.
我想先跟你商量
I called more than once.
我打了好几次
I wanted to convince myself to refuse what he asked.
我想说服自己拒绝他
But... I couldn't do that.
但我做不到
I told you it was a mistake to go, Francis.
我就说你去是在犯错 弗兰西斯
And the resolution was a mistake. And Corrigan was a mistake.
决议案也是错呢 科里根也是个错误
We could tally up all our mistakes, but we are where we are.
我们可以一个个细数错误 但情况就是这样
I need to concentrate on what's in front of me right now.
我现在得专心解决眼前的问题
I am. I'm in front of you.
我 我就在你眼前
The Russians need to leave. It's as simple as that.
俄♥国♥必须撤军 就这么简单
You want me to say this is okay.
你要我说这样没事
No.
不
Francis, I would've preferred
弗兰西斯 我更希望
if you had walked in and just told me I was fired.
你直接走进来 告诉我我被解雇了
They played you, Claire.
他们耍了你 克莱尔
Moryakov was not having some crisis of conscience.
莫里科夫根本不是良心发现
It was all so that we would send our SEAL team in.
全是为了骗我们派海豹突击队去
So that we would provoke the Israelis.
好让我们激怒以色列
And I didn't see it, because I trusted you too much.
我没看出来 因为我太信任你了
I didn't look at it objectively...
我没能客观地思考
because you're my wife.
因为你是我妻子
Petrov told you that? Yes.
佩特罗夫说的 是
And you believe him? I do.
你相信他 是的
I'll resign.
我会辞职
I wish it didn't have to come to this.
真希望不用走到这一步
What do we say to the press?
我们怎么跟媒体说
That you want to focus on the campaign,
你想专注于竞选
that that was your plan all along.
本来就如此打算
That I want to see this crisis through, first.
但我想先看到危机解决
No one will question that.
没人会质疑的
Tell Petrov.
告诉佩特罗夫
And I will...
我会
make the announcement whenever you want me to.
在你需要的时候宣布
Claire.
克莱尔
You were right. I shouldn't have gone.
你说得对 我不该去
It was your decision to make. Not mine.
那是你该做的决定 不是我
Good night.
晚安
My decision.
我的决定
Sometimes I think the presidency...
有时候我觉得总统之位
is the illusion of choice.
是有选择的假象
What is it?
怎么了
I have to go to the White House.
我得去白宫
It's the middle of the night.
这大半夜的
He's the president.
他是总统啊
Thank you, Meechum.
谢谢 密查姆
Have a seat.
坐吧
I wake you up?
我吵醒你了
It's fine.
没事
I'm a light sleeper anyway.
反正我睡觉不实
If it wasn't you, it would've been a siren or a dump truck.
就算不是你 警笛 垃圾车也能吵醒我
I get woken up in the middle of the night all the time.
我经常大半夜被吵醒
Some crisis somewhere in the world.
世界什么地方出现危机了
Some... situation...
战况室
in the Situation Room.
出现了什么情况
Well, that's better than a dump truck.
比垃圾车好多了
You reached out to Tim Corbet.
你去找了蒂姆·科贝特
I did.
是啊
I spoke to him a few days ago.
我几天前跟他通了话
He called to let me know.
他专程打来通知我
So you two are still close.
那么你俩很亲密了
Not anymore.
现在不是了
At school we were.
在学校时是很亲密
I thought he might have some insight to how you were back then.
我觉得他可能知道你当时是什么样子
Those are formative years.
渐渐成熟起来的时期
More formative for you than for me.
可能对你更有价值
I learned how to march and shoot a gun, that's about it.
我也就是学会了走正步和开枪
I would've been better off in military school.
我要是去了军事学院的确会更好
Yeah? Why's that?
是吗 为什么
You go from turning tricks to being on the bestseller list
还不到合法喝酒的年纪 就从男妓
before you can legally drink, it messes with you.
一跃成为畅销书作家 这对人没好处
You told me your friend was the one who, uh...
你告诉我是你朋友...
I lied.
我撒谎了
Why? You ashamed?
为什么 觉得耻辱吗
First time I did it, I was scared out of my mind.
我第一次那么做 简直吓死了
I knock on the door, it opens...
我敲门 门开了
guy's in a satin robe.
那人穿了缎子睡袍
He's fat.
他很胖
Stringy hair, combed over his bald spot.
头发粘粘的 梳过来盖住了秃顶的地方
Beads of sweat rolling down his cheeks.
脸上汗如雨下
I almost ran back to the elevator.
我差点掉头跑回电梯了
But you didn't.
但你没有
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表