剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Why don't I buy you a drink?
不如我请你喝一杯
How about we have a few?
多来几杯怎么样
A few.
多几杯啊
I can live with that.
行啊
I'm so sorry, Francis. I know how hard this is.
我真遗憾 弗兰西斯 我知道这有多难
It was out of my hands. I can't control the weather.
我也没办法啊 天气我管不了
Still.
终究不好受
What frustrates me more than anything
最让我不痛快的
is we were starting to turn the ship.
就是我们本来已经开始扭转局面了
I was getting support in Congress. A few more months...
国会开始支持我了 再过几个月
and the leadership would've had no choice
领导层就将别无选择
but to support America Works.
只能支持《美国就业法案》
Well, if it's any solace, Cathy just called.
如果能让你好受些 凯茜刚刚打来电♥话♥
The Russians are willing to contribute troops.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方面愿意出兵
To the peacekeeping force?
参加维和部队吗
They don't want to be left out.
他们不想被落下
No catch, no conditions?
没开什么条件吗
None. There's too much pressure on them in the UN.
没有 他们在联♥合♥国♥背负了巨大压力
So the isolation worked.
孤立策略起作用了
They're sending 300 troops.
他们派遣三百名士兵
That's incredible.
太好了
We did it. Oh, no, not we. It was all you.
我们成功了 不是我们 是你自己
Join me for dinner? I'm gonna turn in.
一起吃晚饭吧 我要睡觉了
This early, huh?
睡这么早
I'm gonna be up three straight days once this hurricane hits.
等飓风刮过来 我三天都别想睡了
I need to get all the sleep I can.
我得抓紧多睡会儿
That's a good idea. I'll leave you be.
好主意 那你睡吧
Have one of the stewards wake me when it hits the coast.
等飓风登陆了 让管家通知我
Francis.
弗兰西斯
Francis?
弗兰西斯
Where did it make landfall?
登陆点在哪
It didn't. What?
没登陆 什么
The hurricane turned.
飓风调头了
It's due east now. It might hit Bermuda.
现在朝东行进了 可能会到百慕大
But it'll, uh,
不过
dissipate quickly now that it's reaching colder water.
因为已经到了较冷海面 飓风会很快消散
It looks like we dodged a bullet, Mr. President.
看来我们逃过一劫 总统先生
I barely got the money in time for a halfway decent response.
我的资金都来不及进行半吊子的应急准备
How do we pull back on the bill?
怎样才能撤回法案
Already delivered to Congress, we put out a release.
已经送到国会并通知媒体了
There must be some parliamentary procedure
肯定有什么议事规则
that will nullify my signature.
可以撤销我的签字
I checked with the White House counsel.
我已经咨♥询♥过白宫律师团
The bill is officially law
法案已经正式成为法律了
and the money's already been appropriated.
资金也已经拨出去了
FEMA is assisting thousands of evacuees returning to their homes.
联邦应急管理署正帮助数千疏散民众返回家中
With the exception of moderate flooding in Georgia
除佐治亚州受飓风外♥围♥影响
due to rain from the outer bands,
出现小规模洪水之外
the rest of the Eastern Seaboard was left virtually untouched
东海岸其他地区基本上毫发无伤
by the hurricane everyone expected to be the storm of the century.
而大家原本预期这将是百年一遇的风灾
The biggest casualty to Faith was not life or property, however,
飓风费斯造成的最大损失不是人员财产损失
but rather President Underwood's
而是安德伍德总统
controversial America Works plan,
饱受争议的美国就业计划
which Congress defunded in order to free up resources
国会为应对飓风救灾
for storm-related disaster relief.
已撤回了其资金
The president himself signed the emergency appropriation into law
总统因受来自国会两党和媒体的巨大压力
after facing immense pressure from both parties and the media.
签署了这项紧急拨款法案
So you're out of a job, I guess.
看来你失业了
Probably. Wouldn't be the first time.
可能吧 又不是第一次了
If it makes you feel any better,
不知道能不能让你好受些
there's no way my story'll get printed now.
但是我的报道也彻底没戏了
Why? Because I wouldn't give you a quote?
为什么 因为我不愿意给你评论吗
No, it was a whole hurricane metaphor.
不 整篇都是飓风比喻
Kind of takes the wind out of the sails if there's no hurricane.
没有飓风的话 也没什么力度了
at least you got laid.
至少你性福了一把
Yep. That... that's poetic.
没错 这么说还真诗意
Yeah. I'm a writer.
我是作家嘛
What is it? I gotta go.
怎么了 我得走了
Is that your way of getting rid of me?
你这是想赶我走吗
No. It's the president.
不 是总统
I'm gonna need the shirt back.
我需要你把衬衫还给我
If you asked me over to let me go, it wasn't necessary.
如果你叫我来是解雇我 那完全没必要
But I appreciate the thoughtfulness. I'm not letting you go.
但我感激你的周到 我没说要解雇你
This book is more important now than ever.
这本书现在更重要了
But... America Works is done.
但是 《美国就业法案》已经完了
Well, there's only one way to get it back on track.
那就只剩一种办法使之重回正轨了
I'm announcing my candidacy for 2016.
我要宣布参加2016年总统大选了
I couldn't run before.
我之前不能选
I didn't have the money
我既没有竞选经费
and I didn't have the leadership's backing.
也没有领导层的支持
But now that I've proven what AmWorks can do,
但我已经证明了《美就法》的前景
the money and the support will be there.
我会得到经费和党内支持的
A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for America Works.
支持弗兰克·安德伍德就是支持《美国就业法案》
You were right. How was I right?
你说得对 我说对什么了
Come over here, take a look out the window.
过来看看窗外
You see that man working over there?
看见在那边忙活的那个人了吗
That's Freddy Hayes. The ribs guy?
那是弗莱迪·海耶斯 肋排哥
He's a groundskeeper now. That's generous of you.
他现在是园丁了 你真好心
No, it wasn't. It's my job.
不 不是好心 是我的职责
You wrote that I refuse to see the impossible as impossible.
你书里写我拒绝相信不可能
Freddy is one job.
弗莱迪只是一份工作
I have ten million more to go.
我还有千万个要安排
That's my story and that's why you were right.
那才是我的故事 那才是你说对的事
So you wanna get back to work?
你想继续写下去吗
I'm in.
我想
Now? I don't have my notebook.
现在就写吗 我没带笔记本
The pen I signed the bill with.
这是我签署法案用的笔
All right. Let's do it.
好 开始吧
I never tried to swim to Fort Sumter.
我从未企图游泳渡河去萨姆特堡
Thomas probably knows I made it up, but he wrote about it anyway
托马斯可能知道是我编的 但他还是写了
because he understands the greater truth:
因为他理解更重要的真理
imagination is its own form of courage.
想象力也是一种勇气
Let's talk more about that swim.
我们再谈谈那次渡河的事
I really did come this close to drowning.
我的确只差这么一点就淹死了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表