剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You know, I can fold my own clothes.
我自己会叠衣服
Took me two seconds.
不费事
You remember when we shared a room my senior year?
记得我大四那年我们睡一间房♥吗
And if I left, like, one sock on the floor, you'd freak?
我要是把一只袜子丢在地板上 你就会抓狂
Yeah, I started doing that on purpose, just to see you flip out.
我后来开始有意那么做 好看你发火
Yeah. I remember.
嗯 我记得
Come on, leave it. Be a rebel.
得了 别管了 随意点
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
Well, tell her if it wiggles, it means it's gonna fall out.
告诉她如果动了 就是要掉了
Okay. Let me talk to her.
好 让她听
Uh, now, listen to me. You--
听我说
I know your mom doesn't want you playing with it,
我知道你妈妈不让你动
so you have to do what she says.
你得听她话
Well, because the tooth fairy doesn't want fingerprints all over it.
因为牙仙不喜欢上面沾满指纹
Okay, I'll do it, but you have to promise me
好 我答应 但你保证
that you and your brother will stop playing with your tooth.
你和你弟弟都不会再摆弄牙了
Okay, you ready?
好 准备好了吗
Are you super ready?
真的准备好了吗
Boogala, boogala, boogala, boogala, boogala.
咪♥咪♥喵 咪♥咪♥喵 咪♥咪♥喵
Okay. Put your mom back on.
好了 让妈妈听
How much of a postponement?
推迟多久
Until we get this crisis resolved.
直到我们解决危机
Dunbar will see right through that.
邓巴一眼就看穿了
Not if it's coming from you.
除非是你说
Say you want to focus on meeting people face to face,
就说你现在想当面接触民众
not a televised debate.
而不是电视辩论
We'll back you up.
我们会支持你
All right, I'll talk to my staff.
好 我跟我手下谈谈
We'll draft some language and I'll run it past you.
我们起草一下言辞 再给你看一下
Jackie?
杰姬
I want to talk to you about what happened a couple weeks ago.
我想跟你谈谈两周前的那件事
I crossed a line. Remy, you don't have to.
我越界了 雷米 你不用解释
I want to. I want to explain myself.
我想解释一下
I still have strong feelings, I'm not gonna deny that.
我对你还有感觉 这我不否认
Maybe a different job... A different time, different place.
如果情况不同 我不做这个
But, uh...
可是...
Look...
听我说
I've loved people before, and I've learned to let 'em go.
我以前也放下过曾经爱过的人
I'm not gonna put you in that position again.
我再不会让你为难了
It's been hard for me, too.
对我也不容易
You've got work.
你还有工作
I'm glad you said something.
我很高兴你说出来了
Hello?
喂
Tim, it's Frank.
蒂姆 是弗兰克
I'm sorry it took me all day to get back to you.
抱歉这么晚才回你电♥话♥
Ah, no worries. Your plate must be pretty full.
没事 你现在一定忙死了
Well, more than I'd like at the moment.
我的确希望能没这么多事
Is this a bad time?
打扰你了吗
I think I can spare a few minutes
我还是能腾出点时间
for the President of the United States.
跟美国总统通话的
Are you good? Yeah.
你好吗 挺好
Good. Uh, last kid got off to college,
最后一个孩子也去大学了
so Beth and I are on our own.
家里就剩贝丝和我了
Finally. Yeah, the business is strong.
总算 生意不错
I'm actually, uh, I'm thinking of expanding to Glenwood Canyon.
我还打算扩张到格伦伍德峡谷呢
That's great.
那好啊
Listen, I called because that,
听我说 我打给你是因为
that writer reached out to me.
那个作者来找我了
You know, the one doing your book.
给你写书的那个
Said, uh, he wanted to talk about The Sentinel.
说要跟我谈谈桑蒂诺的事
What'd you say?
你怎么说的
I said I was in a rush and I'd call him back later.
我说我有点急事 回头打给他
I didn't want to say more without talking to you first.
没跟你商量过 我不想多说什么
Well, he should've checked with me beforehand.
他应该先问我的
I don't want him harassing my friends.
我可不希望他去骚扰我的朋友
He wasn't harassing me at all. He's a nice guy, actually.
他倒是没有骚扰我 他人不错
I mean, I'm happy to talk with him if it'll help your book.
如果对你的书有用 我乐意跟他谈
Well, the book isn't really about The Sentinel,
这书不是讲桑蒂诺的
so I don't know why he'd bother,
真不知他是何必
but I'll talk to him and I'll let you know.
但我会跟他谈谈 回头给你回复
Whatever you need, Mr. President.
随你 总统先生
Stop that.
你够了
Hey, listen, uh, we run a half-price special for Commanders-in-Chief.
听我说 我们给三军统帅打对折
So, uh... if you're ever in Colorado
你什么时候来科罗拉多州
with some time on your hands...
又有时间
Well, I hope the same goes for ex-presidents, too.
希望前总统也有这待遇
Nope. Only sittin' ones. So you better win that damn election.
不行 只针对在任总统 你最好拿下选举
I'll do my best. Nice talking to you, Tim.
那我尽力 跟你聊天真愉快 蒂姆
You too, Frank.
我也是 弗兰克
I want to set aside time for Tom Yates, in person. Tomorrow.
单独安排汤姆·耶茨明天来见我
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Yes.
嗯
Francis?
弗兰西斯
I just got off the phone with Cathy.
我刚跟凯茜打完电♥话♥
The Israelis are instituting the no-fly zone.
以色列要实施禁飞区了
I'm scheduled to have a call tomorrow with the prime minister.
我安排了明天跟总理通话呢
They want to cancel the call.
他们要取消通话
Let me see if I can get him on the phone now.
我看看能不能现在接通他
They just sent out a communiqué to all embassies.
他们已向所有大使♥馆♥发布了公告
Good morning.
早上好
As you--
诸位...
Excuse me. It's been a long night.
抱歉 昨晚很繁忙
Thank you.
谢谢
Israel instituted a no-fly zone over the Jordan Valley,
以色列于当地时间今早6点 在约旦河谷上空
6:00 a.m. today, Israeli time.
实施了禁飞区
And while I disagree with this action,
我虽然反对此举
I understand the reason behind it,
我能理解其初衷
and we must stand with our ally.
我们必须与同盟同一阵线
Our chief goal remains de-escalation in the region.
我们的主要目标仍是缓和当地局势
Ambassador Underwood and the State Department
安德伍德大使和国♥务♥院♥
are working with all interested parties toward that end.
在与各相关方为此目标进行努力
Our utmost priority is guaranteeing civilian safety.
我们的优先考虑是保证平民安全
And Israel has confirmed When are you off to Des Moines?
以色列已经证实... 什么时候去得梅因[爱荷华首府]
A couple of hours. I have to make some donor calls first.
两小时后 还得先给几个资助人打电♥话♥
You have surgery today?
今天有手术吗
A double bypass. Triple tomorrow.
两个搭桥手术 明天三个
But nothing scheduled for almost a week after,
但之后一周几乎没什么安排
so maybe I can come out to Iowa and we can--
所以或许我可以去爱荷华州 我们...
Russian aircrafts that ignore this... What's going on?
俄♥国♥飞机如无视... 怎么了
...could potentially be subject to military action...
可能遭受军事打击
This Jordan Valley thing's a mess.
约旦河谷真是一团糟
He's in big trouble.
他有大♥麻♥烦了
...any such actions...
...此类举动
And then there's the whole AmWorks thing.
还有《美就法》那档子事
All the baggage from last year.
去年留下的包袱
You having doubts? I don't know.
你后悔了吗 不知道
Maybe.
或许吧
That sounds serious.
这好像挺严肃啊
If there was an ideal time to walk away, now is it.
如果说有抛弃他的理想时机 就是现在了
And then what?
然后呢
Focus on Congress.
专心于国会
Yeah, but you want more than that.
但你的野心不止如此啊
I could spend more time with you and the kids.
我可以多陪陪你和孩子
Well, I don't want a wife who's miserable
我不希望妻子
because she turned her back on the White House.
因为放弃了白宫而怨念不已
Look...
听我说
The thing about surgery is, once you're in, you're in.
手术一旦开始 就不能停下
There's a beating heart in front of you. Someone's life.
你面前是一颗跳动的心脏 别人的生命
There's no room for doubt.
不能有迟疑
So, whatever goes wrong...
不论出了什么问题
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表