剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Officer Corchoran.
柯克兰警官
Know what? I'm gonna take a photo.
这么着吧 我要照张照片
What the fuck?!
搞什么
What's your problem?! Calm down!
你们搞什么 冷静点
Sir!
先生
I'm gonna need your badge number!
把你的警号♥给我
Mr. Danton, I'm Lieutenant Hixson.
丹顿先生 我是希克森副队长
I'm very sorry for this misunderstanding.
我为此次误会向您道歉
Watch your head.
小心别撞头
I hope you accept my apology on their behalf.
我代表他们向您道歉 希望您能接受
They said I was stopped for speeding. Yes.
他们说让我停车是因为超速 对
When they encounter someone without a license and registration--
当驾驶员无法出示驾照和车辆登记的时候...
Write up the ticket.
开罚单
You don't have to worry about that, sir. You're free to go.
不用担心这个 先生 您可以走了
If I was speeding, give me the damn ticket.
如果我当时超速了 就给我开罚单
That's really not necessary after everything we put you through.
让您遭了这番罪 真的没这必要了
Lieutenant.
副队长
I'd invite you up, but the kids, they're--
我也想请你上去 但孩子们
We're bringing them to Iowa this trip
我们准备这次带他们一起去爱荷华
and it's a total shit-show.
简直乱套了
I didn't come here to talk to you about the campaign.
我来不是为了竞选的事
I probably... you know,
我可能...
I shouldn't have just shown up like this, but...
我不该就这样跑来 但...
Here. Come this way.
来 到这边来
It's stupid. I don't even know why I came over.
真是丢人 我都不知道我为什么来
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
I got pulled over. For speeding.
我开车时 因为超速被警♥察♥拦下
Things got out of hand. A nigger in a nice car.
事情有点失控 开着豪车的黑鬼
Jesus.
老天
I left my wallet at work.
我把钱包落在办公室了
When I tried to tell the guy who I was,
我告诉他我是谁
he didn't believe me, so...
他却根本不相信
I don't know.
我说不清
I didn't believe me.
我也不相信我自己
There I was with my hands in cuffs and it was like, uh...
我手被铐住时就好像
it was like I was outside of myself.
我根本不是我自己
I could've been anyone.
我可能是任何人
I wasn't me.
但就不是我自己
Does that make any sense? You got rattled.
这么说你能明白吗 你只是吓坏了
No, it's not that.
不 不是那样
I look at you and Alan, and even Frank and Claire.
我看你和艾伦 甚至是弗兰克和克莱尔
This happened and I didn't have anyone to tell about it.
发生这种事我连个倾诉对象都没有
You have me, right?
你有我呢
I'm glad you came over.
你来我很开心
It's not fair. Intruding on you like this.
这不公平 这样打扰你
If I thought you were intruding, I wouldn't have come downstairs.
如果我认为你这是打扰 我根本就不会下来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起
I--
我
You still mean a lot to me.
你对我仍然很重要
I am there for you, as your friend.
作为朋友 我会扶持你
You should go back up. Finish packing.
你该回去了 继续打包
Safe flight.
一路平安
We're set to insert at 2100 EST,
我们准备在东部时间晚上9点
0400 local time.
当地时间凌晨4点空降
We'll use a Fulton recovery
我们将使用富尔顿地对空回收系统
of any material samples.
收集所有材料样品
The extraction?
如何撤出呢
The team will make its way on foot
小队将步行前往
to this rendezvous point for extract.
这个指定地点等待撤离
How are they gonna pass the Russian lines?
他们要怎样穿过俄♥罗♥斯♥的防线
Our intel is spotty at best, but our team is scheduled
我们的情报有限 但小队将和
to link up with a local agent who will assist.
当地协助行动的特工汇合
All right. Let's move this down to the Situation Room.
我们去战况室继续谈
I'll be there in a few minutes.
我几分钟后到
Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
He wouldn't even look at me when I said hello.
我打招呼的时候他看都没看我
Send him in.
让他进来
Doug.
道格
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Who gathered all this inform-- Oh, never mind. I shouldn't know.
这些信息是谁收集的...算了 不该问的
Was it you... who...?
是你 把她...
No.
不是
You shouldn't have brought this here.
不该带到这儿来
I wanted you to see it.
我想要你看看
So you would believe me.
好让你相信我
Brutal.
真残酷
I'm drunk, sir.
我醉了 先生
I'm-- I'm drunk right now.
我现在还醉着
This girl really meant something to you, didn't she?
你真的很在意这姑娘 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
She did.
没错
I've been working for Dunbar.
我在给邓巴工作
I pushed myself too much. It's my fault.
我把自己逼得太狠了 是我的错
It was for you. To see how close I could get.
我是为了你 看看自己能走到哪一步
If I could find something, a silver bullet.
看能不能找到什么致命信息
To prove that... I was still useful.
证明自己的价值
How can I help you, Doug?
需要我帮忙吗 道格
I can't go to rehab.
我不想去戒酒中心
Just not another hospital, or... Okay.
别送我去医院或是... 好
I just... I can't... I can't do it.
我就是 真的撑不住
We'll figure something out.
我们再想办法
I'm not Peter Russo.
我不是彼得·罗素
I won't go like he did.
我不会跟他一个下场
No, you won't. You're going to get better, Doug.
当然不会 你会好起来的 道格
I promise you that.
我保证
Yes, send Meechum in here.
叫密查姆进来
There's an envelope on my desk. I need it to be incinerated.
我桌上有个信封 需要烧毁
Yes, sir.
好的
And then I need you to take Doug home.
然后送道格回家
Come on, Doug, it's time to go.
走吧 道格 该走了
This way, Mr. Stamper.
这边 斯坦普先生
You stay with him until we figure out what's next.
你先陪着他 我们再作打算
Yes, sir.
好的
Some privacy, please.
请出去一下
This is Heather Dunbar. I'll connect you momentarily.
我是希瑟·邓巴 马上给您接通
Heather?
希瑟
Mr. President?
总统先生
Doug Stamper is my friend,
道格·斯坦普是我的朋友
and you came very close to killing him.
你差一点把他害死
Excuse me? You're aware he's an alcoholic?
什么 你知道他以前酗酒吧
Yes. And how serious his injuries were.
知道 以及他伤得多严重
Mr. President But you still put him to work.
总统先生... 但你还是让他工作
A man who's trying to recover, who's trying to get back his life.
让一个康复中 想回到正轨上的人工作
Did you honestly think that he could handle that?
你真觉得他能应付得了吗
Douglas came to us.
是道格拉斯来找我们的
And you should've turned him away if you had one ounce of decency.
你要是还要脸就该拒绝他
What's happened? Is he okay?
怎么了 他没事吧
You don't have the right to ask me that question.
你没权利问我这个
And if you do anything that endangers his health again,
你要是再做威胁他健康的事
I swear to God,
我对天发誓
I will put you in your fucking grave.
我一定要了你的命
Let's continue.
继续谈吧
Thirty-two thousand feet, one minute to insert.
3.2万英尺 一分钟后跳伞
Let's hear comms.
接通无线电
Audio on.
打开音频
Stand up!
起立
Twenty seconds. Last checks.
20秒 最后检查一遍
Last checks! Gather round.
最后检查 过来
Ten seconds. Nine, eight, seven,
十秒 九 八 七
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表