剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I think I'm getting too much attention
我的关注度太高
and it's tough to be effective
凯茜不跟我一队
when I don't have Cathy on my team,
我会举步维艰
so I may need to win her over.
我可能得讨她欢心
Well, let's not forget where the focus is tonight.
别忘了今晚的主角应该是谁
Since when can't I do two things at once?
我什么时候不能一心二用了
You're crooked. What?
你歪了 什么
Ready for battle. Yes.
准备好去战斗了吗 是的
The Vice President of the United States, Donald Blythe.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国副总统 唐纳德·布莱斯
Mr. President. Welcome. Mr. Vice President.
总统先生 欢迎 副总统先生
Thank you.
谢谢
President Petrov, welcome.
佩特罗夫总统 欢迎
It's a pleasure.
倍感荣幸
You look beautiful.
你美极了
Oh, it's serviceable.
马马虎虎吧
You look fantastic, as always. Thank you.
你也和往常一样明艳动人 谢谢
All eyes at the table will be on you, not them.
大家的注意力都会在你身上 不是他们
Senator Mendoza. Soon to be candidate Mendoza.
门多萨参议员 不久就是总统候选人了
The rumor mill begins.
这就谣言四起了
You started with Reagan, no?
你最开始是跟着里根 对吗
Staffed on his '84 campaign.
他84年竞选团队的一员
He has a portrait of the Gipper in his office wearing a cowboy hat.
他办公室里有张里根总统戴牛仔帽的照片
When men were men.
那时男人还有男子气概
Bob, I had a thought.
鲍勃 我有个想法
Dave Blanchek is on Armed Services and--
大卫·布兰切特在军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥
I don't want to hold up the line.
我不想让后面的人久等
Mr. President, a pleasure. I want to move Birch.
总统先生 很荣幸 移下博奇的位置
Put Mendoza next to me instead.
门多萨换到我边上来
Alan. You clean up well.
艾伦 收拾得挺利索
Class by association.
场合需要
Where's your date? I don't have one.
你的女伴呢 我一个人来的
I can walk you in too, if you'd like.
你想得话 我可以陪你走进去
No. Wouldn't want to ruin the picture.
不了 那不是要毁了你的照片
Ah, our special guests.
我们的特殊客人
I'm so delighted you could be with us.
很高兴你们能参加晚宴
Thank you so much for coming. Mr. President.
感谢你们能来 总统先生
It's taken us too long to sit at the same table.
过了这么久才有机会在同一张桌子上坐下
Did you discuss our issues in the closed talks?
你们在闭门会议时讨论了我们的问题吗
We discussed many things.
我们讨论了很多事
But specifically our concerns?
但我们的担忧呢
Was anything on our list discussed?
我们列出的问题你们谈过了吗
Why don't we take a photo first? Good idea. Hm?
先照相吧 好主意
Viktor, tell me. Are you in love?
维克多 告诉我 你在恋爱吗
I don't know about... love, but...
爱什么的我不知道
I'm learning to enjoy being divorced.
但我在学习享受离婚的乐趣
Добро пожаловать!
欢迎来到美国
Спасибо, что вы пришли.
感谢你们的光临
Which translates into:
翻译过来就是
"Howdy, and please don't steal the silverware."
"你好 请别偷银器"
Now that I have exhausted all of the Russian I know,
卖♥♥弄完了我会说的所有俄语之后
Claire and I would like to welcome all of you to the White House,
克莱尔和我想欢迎大家来到白宫
as we host President Petrov
很荣幸能在这次历史性的国事访问中
in this historic state visit.
招待佩特罗夫总统
A century ago, a century and a half ago,
一个世纪前 一个半世纪前
de Tocqueville wrote,
德·托克维尔
in regards to America and Russia, the following:
对于美国和俄♥国♥的看法是这样
"Their point of departure and their paths diverse,
"他们的出发点和道路不同
nevertheless, each seems called
可是 两国似乎都
by some secret desire of providence,
受到了天意的秘密召唤
to one day hold in their hands the destinies of half the world."
终有一天要将半个世界的命运掌握在自己手里"
Well, I'd like to amend that tonight and say,
今晚我想做点修改
not just half the world,
并不只是半个世界
the entire world looks to us for leadership.
全球都指望我们的领导
So, to President Petrov,
让我们敬佩特罗夫总统
and all of the great things
以及我们两个伟大国家
that our great nations will do together.
精诚合作将创造的美好未来
Mr. President. Hear, hear!
敬总统先生 说得好
Никогда не добрай францусзам.
永远别给法国人机会
Which is Russian for, "Never trust the French."
翻译过来就是 "永远不要相信法国人"
And thank you to the President
总统先生和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and First Lady for your grace and hospitality.
感谢你们热情周到的招待
Now, a little more recently than de Tocqueville,
比德·托克维尔时代更晚一点
about, uh, 30 years ago,
大概三十年前
Mikhail Gorbachev came to this very House
米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫来到白宫
and talked of an end to our "Winter of discontent."
谈到为两国之间的"不满之冬"划上句号♥
I think it's safe to say that that winter seems far gone now.
我认为现在可以说那段寒冬早已结束
And here, on this beautiful May evening,
而现在 在这个醉人的五月夜晚
I welcome a "Spring of enchantment."
我迎来了这个"迷人之春"
Now we all know which of you brings the enchantment to the table.
我们都明白它的魅力从何而来
To you, Mrs. Underwood.
敬您 安德伍德夫人
And, of course, your lesser half. Ah, thank you.
当然 也敬您的丈夫 谢谢
Now I'd like to toast three others in this room tonight.
我还想敬这里的另外三位贵宾
Nadya Tolokonnikova, Masha Alyokhina,
娜迪亚·托伦科尼卡瓦 玛莎·艾柳金纳
and Pyotr Verzilov.
和彼得·韦奇洛夫
Now, I know we had our differences.
我知道我们政见有分歧
But I also know they come from something we all share:
但我也知道我们的出发点都一样
a deep love of our country.
那就是对我们祖国深深的爱
To you. And to Russia.
敬你们 也敬俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mr. President, Nadya and Masha would like to make a toast.
总统先生 娜迪亚和玛莎想致辞
За Виктора Ивановича Петрова, президента России
敬俄♥罗♥斯♥总统维克多·佩特罗夫
который так умеет дружить,
对朋友如此义气
что подарил своим друзьям полстраны! To Viktor Petrov,
甚至把半个国家拱手相送 敬维克多·佩特罗夫
whose loyalty runs so deep he's given his friends
他对祖国如此忠诚 以至要将半个国家
half of the country. Который так уважает критиков
拱手让于他人 他是如此尊敬异己者
что посадил всех критиков в тюрьму!
让他们都进了大牢
Who's so open to criticism,
他开明地接受批评
that most of his critics are in prison.
以至于大多批评他的人都已入狱
За Виктора Пертова, Верховного Главнокомандующего,
敬最高统帅维克多·佩特罗夫
которому не страшен никто! Кроме геев.
他什么都不怕 却害怕同性恋者
Хватить!
够了
You made your point.
你们的意思已经很明白了
Now, please, sit and let us all
现在 请坐吧 让我们大家
drink and laugh, like true Russians do.
像真正的俄♥罗♥斯♥人那样开怀畅饮
Well, Mr. President,
总统先生
this is proof why you made the right decision
这就证明你们不要孩子
never to have children.
是多么明智的决定
My staff prepped them.
我的手下跟他们交待过
They assured us. It's nothing.
他们向我们做了保证 没关系
I admire your grace. Please. Not another word.
我敬佩你的胸襟 没关系 无需多言
I knew Pussy Riot was a bad idea.
我就知道请暴♥动♥小猫不是个好主意
You should go.
你该去处理
No. Best thing is not to comment.
不 最好的处理就是不作评论
It lowers us to their level.
否则我们会沦为跟他们一个档次
Juice or soda?
喝果汁还是汽水
Diet something, if you got it.
低热量的就行 如果你有的话
Who are they?
照片上是谁
My brother's kids.
我哥哥的孩子
Adorable.
挺可爱的
I got a job offer.
我收到一个工作邀请
Yeah? Where?
是吗 哪里
Brad Petite. Special Advisor.
布拉德·帕蒂特的特别顾问
From Hawaii.
夏威夷的
Junior Congressman? That's right.
资浅参议员 没错
I like him. He's a good guy. He's ambitious.
我挺喜欢他 他人不错 很有野心
He offered me a lot of money.
他给我开了很高的工资
Yeah? Twotwenty.
是吗 22万年薪
Jesus.
老天
That's more than I would ever make at the White House.
我在白宫永远挣不了这么多
You arrange the job? No.
这工作是你安排的吗 不是
Did the President?
是总统安排的
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表