剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I want to take up the sleeves a touch.
我想再修修袖子
Oh, I think they're perfect. Thank you.
我觉得很好了 谢谢
What do you think? Beautiful.
怎么样 真美
We have gathered today
我们今天聚集于此
to renew the vows between Francis J. Underwood
重证弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德
and Claire Hale Underwood.
和克莱尔·黑尔·安德伍德的婚誓
It was here, in this church,
就在这座教堂
28 years ago, before God,
28年前 在上帝面前
that you two first committed yourselves to one another.
你们二人首次向对方许下了誓言
May this renewed commitment deepen your love for each other,
愿这再次确认的承诺 能加深你们的爱情
and strengthen your eternal bond.
让你们的婚姻更加坚固 直到永远
Claire's father bought us this house.
克莱尔的父亲给我们买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
I wanted to pay for it myself. That's always bothered me.
我本想自己出钱 这事一直让我介意
You weren't bothered to let him pay for your first campaign?
你不介意他为你首次竞选出资吗
Well, that's politics. It's different.
那是政♥治♥ 不一样
You take money wherever you can get it.
筹钱要上天入地
No, this was our first home.
这是我们第一个家
Was it a happy home? Oh, please.
是个快乐的家吗 拜托
I thought you brought me here
我以为你带我来
because we were gonna cut through the bullshit.
就是想不再扯谎了
This book is supposed to be about America Works.
这本书要写的是《美国就业法案》
There is no book without you at the center of it.
你必须作为书的核心 否则无法成书
Do you trust me? Or don't you?
你信任我吗 还是不信任
Because if you don't, get someone else to write it.
你如果不信任我 就另找人写吧
Or write it yourself.
或者你自己写
You don't know what it's like
你不知道过日子
to go through life looking over your shoulder.
还得随时小心翼翼是什么滋味
Having secrets no one would understand.
背负没人能理解的秘密
I didn't write my first book.
我第一本书不是自己写的
My friend.
我的朋友
The one who died.
死掉的那个
He wrote it?
是他写的
The first half. He didn't show it to anyone except me.
前半部分 只给我一人看了
In the hospital, he asked me destroy it.
在医院时 他求我销毁书稿
I told him I would.
我告诉他我会的
It was too good.
但他写得太好
It needed to be finished. So I finished it.
该写完 我就给写完了
And took all the credit.
并说是你独♥立♥创作
Oh, yeah. It's my part, the ending.
是啊 是我写的结局
That's what people remember.
才是人们记住的部分
But the book...
但那本书
My entire career...
我整个职业生涯
It's all based on a lie.
都是基于一个谎言
You don't have a monopoly on secrets.
秘密不是你一个人的专属
There's tulips buried under here.
这里地下埋了郁金香
Claire planted them.
克莱尔种的
I've always...
我一直
from day one...
从最开始
been ashamed she said yes when I asked her to marry me.
就对她答应我的求婚感到羞耻
Why?
为什么
I didn't think I deserved her.
我觉得我配不上她
I can tell you this, though,
但我告诉你
there would have been no White House without Claire.
如果不是克莱尔 我就不能入主白宫
I was half the man before I met her.
遇见她成就了更好的我
But still, I've been selfish...
但是 我很自私
feeding off her the way I have.
那样向她索取
She knew what she was getting into.
她清楚自己选择了什么
Probably. She knows me better than I know myself.
或许吧 她比我更了解我
Sir? We're scheduled to fly out at 6:15.
先生 我们计划是6点15分起航
Should probably leave in the next few minutes.
再过几分钟就得动身了
Thank you, Meechum.
谢谢 密查姆
Scribble away.
写吧
So, what'd he tell you in front of the house?
他在房♥子前跟你说什么了
Nothing much.
没什么
Well, it looked intense, whatever it was.
不管是什么 似乎挺动情
See? This is why I don't ride in the van.
瞧 这就是我不坐大车的原因
You did this time.
这次不是坐了
Sometimes you just need to leave someone alone.
有时候得让人静静
All right, I got the hint.
好吧 我懂了
I meant him. Not me.
我是说他 不是我自己
Where are they?
他们哪去了
Who? The monks.
谁 那些僧人
Oh, they finished earlier today, sir.
他们今天早些时候做完了 先生
So it's gone?
没了吗
I believe so.
是的
I didn't get a chance to see it.
我都没来得及看到
I'm sure they took a photo.
他们应该拍过照
Will you ask someone to get me a copy?
你能叫人给我弄一份吗
Right away, sir.
这就去 先生
Claire. I almost didn't recognize you.
克莱尔 我差点没认出来
Yes, I decided it was time for a change.
是啊 我决定该做点改变了
It's very fetching.
很迷人啊
I hope you don't mind me crashing your party.
希望您不介意我不请自来
Oh, of course not. My staff said you'd be out of town.
当然不 我的手下说你不在市里
Would you mind if I borrowed Ambassador Caspi for a moment?
介意我跟卡斯皮大使单独谈谈吗
Of course.
请吧
You've been avoiding me for three weeks.
你躲了我三周
I had a trip to Jerusalem.
我去了耶路撒冷
You promised Zimbabwe 35 million
你答应给津巴布韦三千五百万
so they'd introduce the poison pill amendment.
让他们提出会坏事的无理条款
For purely humanitarian reasons. No.
只是出于人道主义考虑 不是的
This is the first time you've ever sent aid to Zimbabwe.
这是你们第一次给津巴布韦援助
Don't draw connections that don't exist.
别乱牵线
We would never try to sabotage the resolution.
我们绝不会给决议案搞破坏
The United States is our ally.
美国是我们的盟友
That's right, we are.
是啊 我们是
So act like it.
那就有点盟友的样子
Excuse me?
什么
My husband formally approved
我丈夫已经正式批准
our own humanitarian package for eighty million.
向津巴布韦提供八千万人道主义援助金
Zimbabwe will be withdrawing the amendment tomorrow.
他们明天就将撤回条款
And when the resolution goes to a vote,
决议案进入投票时
I expect Israel to support it like the loyal ally she is.
希望以色列像个忠诚的盟友那样表示支持
Not lie to us.
而不是背信弃义
That's not the way to solicit our support.
这可不是博取我们支持的方式
I'm not soliciting. I'm demanding.
我没想"博取" 我在要求
I feel sorry for you, Claire.
我可怜你 克莱尔
Your husband sends you to talk tough.
你丈夫要你来说狠话
But as soon as things go wrong in the Jordan Valley,
但等约旦河谷出了岔子
he'll turn his back and leave Israel to clean up the mess.
他就会甩手不管 让以色列收拾烂摊子
He doesn't have the muscle.
他根本没这个实力
He can't even get Congress to work with him.
他没法让国会配合他
Or back you up after you call out Petrov.
你羞辱佩特罗夫后都不能支持你
He turned his back on you just like he will on us.
他背叛了你 也会如此对我们
My husband is the bravest and most resolute man I know.
我丈夫是我见过的最勇敢 最有决心的人
He will succeed in this plan.
他的计划会成功的
Brave?
勇敢
I served in Jordan Valley.
我在约旦河谷服过役
As did the President and the Foreign Minister. Has he?
我国总统和外♥交♥部♥长也是 他呢
You held a gun and somebody told you where to stand.
你不过是举着枪 听命令
Don't confuse that with the burden the Commander in Chief faces.
别把这跟三军统帅的重担搞混
Francis has given the order to kill.
弗兰西斯曾下令杀人
He's buried soldiers he's put into harm's way.
他曾下葬过他送入虎口的士兵
And every day, he wakes up bearing responsibilities
每一天 他承受的责任
you can't possibly imagine.
都是你无法想象的
They would crush you if they fell on your shoulders.
如果你来承担 你会崩溃的
So you talk to your superiors.
你去告诉你的上级
And when the amendment is withdrawn tomorrow,
等明天条款撤销
you will commit to supporting the resolution.
你必须支持决议案
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表