剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You'd better not fuck him over.
你最好别坑他
Excuse me? With what you're writing.
什么 你写的东西
I don't intend to.
我也没这个打算
The part about being foolish? You eavesdropping?
你在书里说他傻 你偷听
He's not foolish. That wasn't my point.
他不傻 我也没说他傻
I wouldn't take a bullet for a man who was.
我不会为个傻子挡子弹
Let's go, your car's waiting.
走吧 你的车已经候着了
As of tomorrow,
从明天起
Congresswoman Sharp and I are suspending our campaigns.
夏普议员女士和我将暂停竞选活动
We will be traveling to areas affected by Hurricane Faith,
我们将赶赴受飓风费斯影响的地区
along with our campaign staff,
整个竞选团队也将随行
in order to volunteer in whatever capacity is most helpful.
以便为灾区贡献我们最大的力量
We're also suspending any donations,
我们也将暂停接受捐款
and urge our supporters to donate to the Red Cross
同时呼吁我们的支持者向红十字会
and other hurricane relief agencies.
和其他飓风援助机构捐款
In times of suffering, it's important to suspend politics
大灾当前 理应暂停政♥治♥活动
and do what's best for the country.
做对国家有益之事
We look forward to resuming our campaigns
我们期待在飓风过去
when the storm has cleared
东海岸人♥民♥安全之后
and the people of the east coast are safe.
重启竞选活动
That was democratic precedencial candidate...
以上是民♥主♥党总统竞选候选人...
Freddy?
弗莱迪
The President would like to see you, Mr. Hayes.
总统想见你 海耶斯先生
I still got two hours left on my shift.
我还有两小时才能下班
It's fine, Freddy. You can go.
没关系 弗莱迪 你可以走了
Do you mind if I bring my grandson?
我能带上我孙子吗
Daycare got shut down 'cause of the storm.
因为飓风 日托所关了
Of course. We got a car waiting.
当然可以 有车等着我们
Come on, DeShawn.
走吧 杜肖恩
We going to see the president.
我们去见总统
Freddy.
弗莱迪
It's good to see you, Frank. Thank you for coming.
很高兴见到你 弗兰克 谢谢你能来
And this must be DeShawn. How are you, sir?
这就是杜肖恩吧 你好吗 先生
That is a firm handshake you have.
握手真是坚定有力
Well, you want to go over and sit at the desk?
你想去那张桌子后面坐坐吗
Go ahead.
去吧
Yeah, I do that too, sometimes.
有时候我也那么干
That desk might be yours one day.
那桌子有一天或许会是你的
Would you like to be the president?
你想当总统吗
Yeah.
想
Well, to be president, you have to get good grades in school.
要当总统 你得在学校取得好成绩
Now, I see you brought some of your schoolwork with you.
我看你带了作业来
I have an office just around the corner in here,
我那边有个办公室
maybe you'd like to go do your work in there.
你或许愿意去那里做作业
Or we also have a PlayStation if you'd rather play that.
如果你想玩 我们还有游戏机
What games you got? Oh, we have plenty of games.
你有什么游戏 很多呢
Meechum will show you.
密查姆会带你去
What can I get for you?
给你拿点什么喝
Coffee, a soda, a beer?
咖啡 苏打水 还是啤酒
No, I'm good, thank you. Please sit down.
不用了 谢谢 请坐
You signed up for America Works. I did.
你注册了《美就法》 是的
I've got 40,000 case studies just like yours.
我有四万个你这样的案例
And I also have a bill on my desk
我桌上还有一份法案
that's gonna cut the funding for all 40,000.
会斩断支持这四万人的资金
Yeah, I been following on the news.
知道 我看新闻了
I'm gonna sign it.
我会签了它
There's too many lives at stake with this storm.
这场飓风危及太多生命了
Sounds like the right thing to do.
听起来那是正确的做法
Freddy, you deserve a job,
弗莱迪 你该有份工作
and Congress is forcing me to take it away.
而国会在强迫我剥夺它
I've spoken to our head of operations,
我跟我们的运营主管谈过
and if you want it, there's a job for you here.
如果你愿意 这里有份给你的工作
Now, it's not charity, but What's the pay?
这不是施舍你 但... 薪水多少
Well, I don't know the exact figures,
我不知道具体数字
but I figure somewhere around three grand a month.
但我猜大概每月三千美金左右吧
I know that's not great, but I Healthcare?
我知道不多 但... 医保有吗
Well, yes, of course. That's included.
当然有 包括那个
For DeShawn, too? That's right. All dependents.
杜肖恩能用吗 当然 所有家属都能用
What's the job? The kitchen.
什么工作 厨房♥
Helping prep food for the chefs.
帮厨师们备菜
Well, as long as it's, you know, above 2,800 a month.
只要薪水在每月两千八以上
That's what I need to make my rent
我需要那么多来付房♥租
and make sure DeShawn has everything he needs.
并保证杜肖恩什么都不缺
I'll put you in touch with the head chef right away.
我马上帮你联♥系♥主厨
I was wondering... if you had anything else?
不知道...你还有其他工作吗
Besides the kitchen. Well, I just assumed that
除了厨房♥的 我以为...
I've been working in kitchens my whole life.
我一辈子都在厨房♥里工作
Just 'cause I owned a rib joint don't mean I like working in 'em.
我虽开过肋排馆不代表我喜欢厨房♥
Well, what would you rather do?
那你想做什么
You got groundskeepers out there.
我看你们雇了园丁
I noticed 'em choppin' branches when we were driving in,
车开进来时我看到他们在给树剪枝
for the hurricane.
为飓风做准备
You'd prefer that?
你喜欢那个
Always wanted to work outside.
一直都想在室外工作
Well, I'm sure that something can be arranged.
这肯定可以安排
I want to be president one day.
我也想哪天能当总统
Well, that's never gonna happen. But he said I could be.
那永远不可能 但他说我可以
Listen up, boy. He lied to you.
听着 孩子 他骗你的
The truth is, you ain't never gonna be president.
事实是 你永远不可能当上总统
It's just like them basketball players you got posters of.
就像你海报里的那些篮球运动员
They say you can do anything, be a superstar, too.
他们说你能做成任何事 当超级巨星
But they were born to be seven feet tall and if they wasn't,
但他们基因好 能长两米多 如果不是呢
tell me what would they have?
你说说他们还能有什么
Nothing.
一无所有
Half of them can't even read a damn book.
他们中有一半连字都不识
No, boy, this place ain't for you and me.
孩子 这里不是你我能待的地方
It's good to have dreams, just so long as they're not fantasies.
有梦想是好事 别妄想就行
You let anybody sell you that shit, it's your own damn fault.
如果你被这套糊弄了 就只能怪自己了
You hear me? Yeah, I hear you, Pop.
听见了吗 听见了 爷爷
I'll get it to the House right away.
我立即送去国会
Green light on the release? Yes.
能通知媒体吗 可以
I don't remember giving you my phone number.
我不记得给过你我的号♥码
You didn't. Your publisher did.
你是没给 你的出版商给了
He wants me to write a book.
他想让我写本书
I'm surprised you never have.
你没出过书我倒觉得意外
I'm sure any book you wrote would do ten times what mine do.
我敢说不管你写什么都会卖♥♥得有我十倍好
Not as much as Scorpio.
肯定赶不上《天蝎》
As any I've written since.
比我之后的作品好
I read it in college.
我上大学时看的
Did it change your life?
改变你人生了吗
That's what you hear all day long, isn't it?
你是不是整天听人说这个
If I still got recognized on the street, which I don't.
那得有人能在大街上认出我 不过没有
Mostly at book signings,
主要是在签售会上
which I don't recommend if you write your book.
如果你写书 我建议你别开签售会
I didn't ask you here to discuss my book.
我请你来不是讨论我的书的
No? I want to discuss yours.
不是吗 我想谈谈你的书
I'm working on a piece, and it won't go to print
我正在写一篇报道 如果没有白宫的评论
unless I get a comment from the White House.
我就没法刊登出去
I'm not a part of the White House.
我不为白宫干活
Doesn't even have to be a quote,
不非得是原话
just something... that I can paraphrase, like,
只要让我能改述一下就行 比如说
"According to someone close to the administration..."
"据与政♥府♥联♥系♥紧密 不愿透露姓名人士称"
Doesn't have to be on the record.
不非得公开
I'm not commenting on the book.
我不会就我的书发表评论的
Tom, you got access no one else has.
汤姆 你能知道别人无从得知的事
For a reason. 'Cause he knows I won't talk.
有原因的 因为他知道我管得住嘴
Especially to you.
尤其是对你
Well, can I buy you a drink?
我总可以请你喝一杯吧
Getting me drunk won't work.
灌醉我可不好使
You came out to meet me here. I owe you one.
你大老远来见我 我欠你一杯酒
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表