剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
No, I don't mind.
没事 我不介意
She was...
她...
She'd had a tough life.
她以前挺不容易
She had a lot of baggage. Which I did, too.
有很多负担 我之前也是
We started out as friends and then we moved in together.
我们起初只是朋友 后来搬到一起住
And then it just happened.
然后就发生了
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
And I don't know, I guess...
我说不清
I felt stronger with her.
跟她在一起 我觉得自己更强大了
And I think she felt the same way.
我觉得她也有这种感觉
And I guess maybe it was naive,
或许是我天真
but I thought that together, we could let go of all that baggage.
但我以为我们携手前进 可以放下那些过去
Then we'd just be us.
就一起做我们自己
Well, why did she leave?
那她为什么离开了
She said everything was happening too quickly.
她说这一切太快了
Have you spoken to her... since?
你之后再联络过她吗
Nope. She stopped coming to the fellowship.
没有 她再也不去团契了
I stopped by her apartment once,
我去过她公♥寓♥一次
her landlord said she was gone.
房♥东说她走了
Just no idea where she is?
你完全不知道她在哪吗
We used to lie in bed and fantasize about where we'd go
我们以前会躺在床上 幻想如果有选择
if we could go anywhere. Paris, Australia, Timbuktu.
我们会去哪 巴黎 澳大利亚 廷巴克图
That was Rachel, the far-off places. I didn't need that.
瑞秋就这样 渴望远走高飞 我并不需要
Where would you go?
你想去哪
The Jimenez Trail.
希门尼斯山路
Where is that?
在哪啊
New Mexico.
新墨西哥州
Cuts across the whole state.
穿过整个州
It's got hot springs and waterfalls.
一路上有温泉 瀑布
We used to say we'd go there, hike it,
我们以前曾说要去 徒步
find a good spot, build a cabin.
找个好地方 建个小屋
I'm sorry, we shouldn't be talking about me.
抱歉 不该净说我的事
I asked.
是我问的
That tea smells good.
茶闻着挺香
I think I'll have some, too.
我也来杯好了
This looks good.
可以
You say every word. Of course.
每字每句吗 当然
And then you take him directly to the plane.
然后直接带他上飞机
Viktor... thank you.
维克多 谢谢你
But the Czech Republic,
但是捷克共和国
I want all the missiles gone, not just a scale-back.
所有导弹都要撤走 不光是部分撤离
You can keep something in Poland for show, but that's it.
波兰可以留点做个样子 但仅此而已
Agreed.
同意
So, we have a deal?
我们达成协议了吗
Including everything we discussed about the Jordan Valley.
包括我们讨论过的所有关于约旦河谷的事项
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
Then we have a deal.
那我们达成协议了
Господи.
天哪
Надо ее отсуда выводить.
立刻把她带出去
Спусти его скромно. Пошли, пошли!
快把他放下来 快 快
Come, Mrs. Underwood.
走吧 安德伍德夫人
Please. You shouldn't be here.
走吧 您不该待在这儿
Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Would you like to lie down for a bit? Change your clothes?
你想先休息下吗 换身衣服
No, I can do that on the plane.
不 我上飞机再换吧
Well, you go straight there.
你直接去吧
We have the press conference to do.
我们还有新闻发布会要开
I should be with you, Francis.
我该跟你一起 弗兰西斯
We have that handled.
我们能处理
I'd like to say something. A few warm words to his family.
我想说点什么 抚慰他的家人
Yes. Yes, of course.
好的 当然可以
I'll echo your sympathy and then...
我也会表示惋惜 然后
then say that I was planning on releasing him today.
然后说我今天本打算释放他
I'll thank you for your... your generosity.
我会感谢你的...大度
How tragic this has been.
整件事真是悲剧
And then a few words about the Jordan Valley,
再提下约旦河谷
or if you'd prefer to announce our agreement.
或者你想来宣布我们的协议吗
No, no, it's fine if you do.
不用 你说就行
Would you... mind if your people
你介意让你手下
showed me a draft of your remarks?
给我一份你声明的简稿吗
Yes, I'll have them draft something right now.
当然 我马上让他们开始起草
And yours, too, Mrs. Underwood?
你呢 安德伍德夫人
Yes. It's fine. Whatever you want.
好的 听你的
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Good morning.
早上好
Mrs. Underwood would like to start by saying a few words.
安德伍德夫人想先简单说几句
As you all know, Michael Corrigan was found dead
如你们所知 迈克尔·科里根今天早上
in his cell this morning.
被发现死在自己的牢房♥里
He had hung himself.
他上吊自杀了
Michael and I spoke briefly yesterday.
迈克尔和我昨天简单谈了一下
He was being treated well and was grateful to President Petrov
他一直得到善待 也很感激佩特罗夫总统
for granting his imminent release.
即将批准释放他
We don't know why... Michael chose to do what he did.
我们不知道迈克尔自杀的原因
We all wanted nothing more than for Michael to come home today
我们本都满心希望迈克尔今天能回家
and we offer our heartfelt condolences
我们向他的家人和亲友
to his family and his loved ones.
致以最衷心的哀悼
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mrs. Underwood.
谢谢你 安德伍德夫人
Mrs. Underwood?
安德伍德夫人
I didn't just speak to him yesterday,
我不单是昨天跟他谈过话
I was there when it happened, asleep.
事情发生时我也在场 睡着了
He hung himself with my scarf.
他是用我的围巾上吊的
I do know why Michael decided to take his own life:
我知道迈克尔为什么决定结束自己的生命
because he didn't want to lie.
因为他不想说谎
And I can't dishonor him by telling a lie now.
我现在不能再用谎言玷污他
Claire...
克莱尔
I was trying to convince him to say that he broke the law,
我本想劝说他 让他承认他违了法
to thank President Petrov.
让他感谢佩特罗夫总统
But he refused, because he didn't want to leave
但他拒绝了 因为他拒绝离开那里
until the law was repealed.
除非法律被废除
Until the Russians who were arrested for the same crime
除非那些因同样罪名被捕的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
were also released.
也得到释放
Michael was willing to die for what he believed in.
迈克尔愿意为他的信念而死
Thank you, Mrs. Underwood. He was brave.
谢谢 安德伍德夫人 他很勇敢
And his voice deserves to be heard. That's enough.
他的声音理应被听到 够了
If it weren't for this unjust law,
如果不是因为这不公的法律
and ignorance and intolerance of your government,
还有你们政♥府♥的无知 狭隘
Michael would still be with us.
迈克尔也不会离开我们
Shame on you, Mr. President.
你真可耻 总统先生
My wife has been under a...
我妻子过去这一天
great amount of stress these past 24 hours.
一直压力很大
She's clearly in shock.
她显然还余惊未消
My apologies to President Petrov and to the Russian people.
我向佩特罗夫总统和俄♥国♥人♥民♥道歉
If you'll excuse me, I need to be with her now.
恕我失陪 我得去陪我妻子
Claire. Don't, Francis.
克莱尔 别 弗兰西斯
It's imperative that I speak to him.
我必须跟他说话
Well, keep trying, Cathy.
继续打 凯茜
If Petrov won't get on the phone with me,
如果佩特罗夫不接我电♥话♥
then I'll speak to Bugayev.
那我就跟布加耶夫谈
Whoever will get on the phone with me, then.
那就任何愿意跟我通话的人
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Your coffee, sir.
您的咖啡 先生
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢 本
Mr. President. Later.
总统先生 待会儿的
I just got off the phone with Cathy. The deal's off.
我刚跟凯茜通完话 协议取消了
Everything we negotiated.
我们谈好的一切都推♥翻♥了
We have to discuss the next move.
我们得讨论下一步
I know what I did. It seemed impulsive,
我知道我做了什么 看起来是很冲动
but it wasn't It happened. Let's move on.
但并不是... 事已至此 我们继续吧
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表