剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
So, please, do as I ask.
所以请照我说的去做
What are you doing? Viktor is beside himself.
你在干什么 维克多都快气疯了
You need to convince him to let go of the statement.
你得说服他放弃那份声明
Look, you have to assume we're being overheard.
你得考虑到可能有人在监听我们的谈话
This is not a secure line.
这电♥话♥可不是保密线路
Anything I'm saying, I'd say to Petrov himself if he were here.
我所说的话完全可以当着佩特罗夫的面说
I thought you were convincing Corrigan to make the statement.
我以为你在劝说科里根做声明呢
Francis, I'm doing my best,
弗兰西斯 我在尽一切努力
but we need to come at this from both sides.
但我们必须两边一起努力
Well, he's adamant.
他很固执
He's not gonna back down and I don't blame him.
他不会让步 而且我也不怪他
Corrigan's adamant, too.
科里根也很固执
The entire deal hinges on this.
整个协议都取决于这件事
Now, Viktor made it very clear what his needs are,
维克多把他的要求说得很明确
and we made promises before we--
而且我们之前也保证过...
I'm trying to salvage the situation.
我正在努力挽回局面
There isn't much time.
没多少时间了
We're scheduled to get back on the plane tomorrow
我们定好了明天回到飞机上
and the press expects Michael to get on with us.
媒体都等着迈克尔也上飞机
Viktor, if you're listening to this,
维克多 如果你正在听
please know I'm advocating on your behalf.
请明白我一直在为你说话
But you might want to consider letting the statement go.
但你或许应该考虑放弃这份声明
He's not gonna do it, Claire.
他不会那样做的 克莱尔
Just talk to him, Francis.
好好和他谈谈 弗兰西斯
If he won't let it go,
如果他不愿放弃
see if he'll tone it down some more.
看能不能把语言再缓和一些
He doesn't want all of this to fall apart either.
他也不希望这一切功亏一篑
All right. I'll see what I can do.
好吧 我尽力试试
I'll keep you posted.
有消息我会通知你的
Oh, this is great. Thank you.
这太好了 谢谢
If I could have a receipt...
能给我一张收据吗
Oh. Excuse me. Sorry. I appreciate it.
不好意思 谢谢
Hey, Max.
麦克斯
I'm here at the clinic.
我在诊所
Are you okay? You sound--
你没事吧 你听起来...
I'm scared. They're about to take the blood sample.
我好害怕 他们马上要抽血了
Can you come?
你能来吗
Please, I'm really scared, Lisa.
求你了 我真的好害怕 丽萨
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?
好的 好的 我尽快赶过去 好吗
Yeah. Just hold tight.
嗯 等着我
Hey, um, I need to go. Do you mind taking care of all this?
我得离开 你能照看一下这里吗
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
Good news, Mr. Orsay. You're negative on all fronts.
好消息 奥尔西先生 你所有检测均呈阴性
There are the results, for your records.
这是检测结果 供您保留
I've got some literature if you like, on protection,
这里还有一些小册子 关于保护措施
preventative strategies, how to avoid high-risk encounters.
防护举措 如何避免高危接触
No, thank you, I'm... I'm good.
谢谢 不用了
Yeah, actually, I will take those.
那个 我还是拿着吧
I'm positive.
是阳性
I just I can't-- I can't be alone right now.
我现在不想一个人待着
Come with me. Come with me. Okay?
跟我来 跟我来吧
Stamper. You're good.
斯坦普 你真厉害
He said yes?
他答应了
Took a couple of hours, but he's on board.
耗了几小时 但他加入了
Did you have to bring up Butler?
你提到巴特勒了吗
The prison was enough. Great.
监狱就够了 太好了
Who's your next target?
接下来你要谁
Willis Morrison, Twelfth District.
威利斯·莫里森 12区
Ohio. I have his file at home.
俄亥俄 他的资料在我家
I'll call you in an hour.
我一小时后打给你
Surprise, surprise. You're on the phone again.
稀罕啊 你又在打电♥话♥
I'm on my time now, not yours.
这是我自♥由♥时间 不归你管了
You outta here?
你要走吗
Yeah, you were my last appointment.
嗯 你是我最后一个预约
Did that work today help?
今天的复健有什么用吗
It did. I feel great.
嗯 我感觉很棒
Well, you're making great progress.
你的进步很大
And when you're fully recovered, you know,
等你完全恢复了
we'll have that cell phone surgically removed from your ear.
我们会做手术把粘在你耳朵上的手♥机♥切除掉
See you later.
回见了
But isn't it even more powerful coming from me?
但我来说不是更有力吗
It would ring hollow. The words must come from him.
会很空洞 那些话必须他说
But no one will believe he means them, anyway.
反正也没人会相信他是真心
Whether he means them doesn't matter.
他是否真心无所谓
The fact that he says them shows respect for our laws.
但如果他说了 就表明他尊重我们的法律
I wish he'd make the damn statement too,
我也希望他能发表声明
and maybe he will. But if he doesn't,
他或许会的 但如果他不肯
you're willing to let all the work
你就愿让我们今天
we've accomplished today go down the drain
达成的一切协议都付诸东流吗
because of one loud-mouth protester
就因为一个大嘴巴抗♥议♥者
over a law you can't possibly believe in?
和一项你肯定也并不认同的法律吗
No, you're right. I don't believe in it.
你说得对 我是不认同
Two of my cabinet ministers are gay.
我两个内阁成员还是同性恋呢
My ex-wife's nephew is gay,
我前妻的侄子也是
the one who is basically like a son to me.
那孩子我视如己出
Personally, I don't care.
我个人根本不在乎
So if you don't care,
既然你不在乎
let's haul him out and put him on the plane.
就让我们带他离开监狱 上飞机吧
Look, I don't want our deal to fall apart any more than you do.
听我说 我也不希望我们的协议泡汤
Your wife was right on the phone.
你妻子在电♥话♥上说得对
But there is more than just our deal for me to consider.
但我要考虑的不仅是我们的协议
I need to show strength.
我得显示出力量
No one's going to see this as a weakness.
不会有人将此视为软弱
On the contrary, you'll be applauded for letting him go.
恰恰相反 你放他走只会受到赞誉
By who? Hm? The West?
谁的赞誉 西方吗
You don't understand Russia, Mr. President.
你根本不了解俄♥罗♥斯♥ 总统先生
If people don't like the job you're doing,
如果大家不喜欢你的工作表现
they vote you out of office.
他们就会把你赶下台
If they don't like the job I'm doing, they topple statues.
如果他们不喜欢我的工作表现 他们会推♥翻♥塑像
Blood is spilled. Chaos takes over.
流血争斗 天下大乱
Is the gay propaganda law barbaric? Yes.
反同法是不是很无理 是的
Of course it is.
当然了
But religion, tradition,
但宗教 传统
for most of my people, it's in their bones.
对大部分国民 那深入骨髓
This law was passed for them.
这项法律 是为他们而出♥台♥
I have to represent my people the same way you do.
我得像你那样 代表人♥民♥的意愿
And if there is no cost to Corrigan's actions,
如果科里根不为自己的行为付出代价
many of my people will feel betrayed.
很多人会感到遭背叛
There won't be a revolution because you freed one man.
不会因为你放了一个人 就引发革命
Revolution sneaks up on you, one small step at a time.
革命是一点点 一步步兴起的
I don't take chances, even with the smallest of steps.
我不能冒险 即使是很微小的一步
No stone left unturned when the First Lady's in town.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥一到 全员出动啊
Can I ask you something?
能问你个问题吗
If you pass the salt.
能把盐递给我吗
How did Michael Corrigan become Michael Corrigan?
你是如何变成今天这样的
Gay? An activist.
同性恋吗 活动家
I'm sure you got a briefing from the FBI.
联调局一定给你介绍情况了吧
Yes, but I would like to hear it from you.
是的 但我想听你说
A friend of mine, and this is in the early '90s,
早在90年代初期 我一个朋友
she invited me to go with her to a community organizing meeting.
她请我去参加一个社区集♥会♥
I had nothing better to do, so I said okay.
我闲来无事 就去了
We get there and there's maybe 12 people in the room, tops.
我们去了 屋里至多就12个人吧
It was pretty sad, actually.
那场面真的很可怜
And the guy speaking is talking about garbage.
而演讲人的讲话主题是垃圾
Garbage? Recycling.
垃圾 废物回收
And the guy is putting all 12 of us to sleep.
这家伙让所有12人都昏昏欲睡
What he was saying made sense, but... zero charisma.
他说的话确实有道理 但毫无号♥召力
It was worse: anti-charisma.
甚至可以说是排斥力
But I noticed he had this habit of, uh...
但我注意到他有一个习惯
tilting his head when he was making an important point.
当他说到重点时会歪头
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表