剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, the president just saw me come.
总统看到我高♥潮♥了
You don't like my giraffe? No.
不喜欢我的长颈鹿吗 不喜欢
You know I'm divorced twice
你知道我离过两次婚
and have a daughter in college, right?
还有个女儿在上大学吧
It's on your Wikipedia page. Wikipedia.
你的维♥基♥百♥科♥页上有 维♥基♥百♥科♥
Christ.
老天
I don't have any expectations.
我不指望什么
I never have, of anyone.
我从不指望任何人
You shouldn't either.
你也不该
How many events have we skipped today?
我们今天翘了几场活动
Three so far.
三场
And we're about to skip a fourth.
第四场也要错过了
All on the Telegraph's dime. Hey, I'm a free agent.
都记在《电讯报》账上 我是名自♥由♥记者
Means I'm free to bail on a speech
所以我见过成千上万次的
I've already seen ten thousand times.
陈词滥调我想翘就翘
You are entitled...
没有天生的...
to nothing. Stop.
福利 你少来
Let me be clear. I say, I say...
我说明白了 我觉得...
Come here, boy.
你过来 小子
You are entitled...
没有天生的...
To nothing!
福利
Now, here's the truth: The American dream is broken.
事实就是 美国梦破灭了
And when we are robbed of our dreams,
我们连梦想都被剥夺了
well, let me ask you, folks, what are we left with?
告诉我 我们还有什么
Nothing!
一无所有
And when I asked Congress to help me take this country
当我要求国会帮我将这个国家
from a welfare state to a fully-employed nation,
从福利国家变为充分就业的国家
what did Congress do?
国会有什么行动
Nothing!
无动于衷
And when we proved that America Works actually works,
当我们证明了《美国就业法案》有用
when we created 50,000 jobs in Washington DC,
在华盛顿创造了五万个岗位
Congress didn't just stop at nothing,
国会这下有行动了
they killed progress in its tracks.
他们扼杀了进步
Believe me, I know how you feel.
相信我 我明白你们的感受
But we have to remember why we're here.
但我们得记住来这里的目的
We have to turn that anger into action.
我们得把愤怒转化为行动
Ma'am, it's Secretary Durant,
夫人 杜兰特国务卿
she said it's urgent. America Works will succeed,
有急事找您 《美国就业法案》能成功
but we need your help.
但我们需要你们的帮助
Hello?
什么事
You need to let them know that a vote for Frank Underwood
得让他们知道支持弗兰克·安德伍德
is a vote for America Works!
就是支持《美国就业法案》
A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for America Works!
支持弗兰克·安德伍德就是支持《美国就业法案》
Now, I had the great pleasure
今早我有幸
of meeting a woman this morning named Gloria.
结识了一个叫格洛丽亚的姑娘
She has a degree from Iowa State University
她有爱荷华州立大学学位
and even with her degree, she can't get employed.
凭她的学历还是找不到工作
Now, why? Why is that the case?
为什么 为什么会这样
Becau-- My wife, ladies and gentlemen.
因为 我妻子 女士们 先生们
I think what my wife is gently
我觉得我妻子想
trying to tell me is that I've run overtime.
委婉地告诉我 我超时了
She has a very clever nickname for me.
她给我取了个很合适的外号♥
"Verbosity." Yeah.
"话唠" 是啊
Now, the main difference between Claire and me,
克莱尔和我最大的区别
aside from her stunning beauty, of course,
当然除了她的美丽之外
is that she actually knows what that word means.
是她真明白这个词的意思
Now, look, I would love to stay here all afternoon
我很乐意在这里待一个下午
and answer all your questions,
回答你们所有的问题
but then I'd leave all your friends
但那样我就得让
in Cedar Rapids waiting for me
锡达拉皮兹的朋友们等我了
even longer than they have and we don't want to do that.
他们已经等很久了 那可不好
So I want to thank you all for coming out to see me today,
感谢大家今天前来看我
to hear about this battle, this fight we're in.
听我讲我们参与的这场斗争
I want you to caucus for me,
你们要在党团会议中支持我
and let's help get Gloria a job!
帮格洛丽亚找到工作
America Works only if you make it work!
有你一票 才有《美国就业法案》
God bless Iowa! God bless the United States of America!
天佑爱荷华 天佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Thank you! Underwood! Underwood! Underwood!
谢谢 安德伍德 安德伍德
An IED right off Route 90,
简易爆♥炸♥装置 就在90号♥公路旁
three kilometers from the Jordan River.
距约旦河三千米处
When? Thirtysix minutes ago.
什么时候 36分钟前
Russian unit was on patrol. Two armored vehicles were destroyed.
一队俄♥国♥士兵在巡逻 两辆装甲车被毁
All eight troops were killed. Who's Cathy spoken to?
8名士兵全部遇难 凯茜给谁打电♥话♥呢
Foreign Minister hasn't returned her call.
外♥交♥部♥长仍未回电♥话♥
We have to make sure the Secretary General doesn't say anything
我们要确保联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥保持沉默
until we have a better handle on this.
直至我们能更好地控制事态
Remy, I need to speak to Petrov immediately.
雷米 我需要立即与佩特罗夫通话
I contacted the Kremlin. They said he'll reach out soon.
我联♥系♥了克里姆林宫 对方说稍后回话
We need the UN to investigate the blast site.
我们需要联♥合♥国♥去调查爆♥炸♥地点
The Russians have cordoned it off. They're not letting anyone in.
俄♥国♥人已经拉起警戒线 不让任何人接近
Why not? We don't know.
为什么 我们不清楚
We had a unit nearby that heard the blast, went in to help.
我们有个小队在附近 听到爆♥炸♥ 想去帮忙
Russians turned them away. I don't like the feel of this.
俄♥国♥人拒绝了 我不喜欢这气氛
Cathy says the Israelis want to send in their own team.
凯茜说以色列想派出他们自己的人
We can't let that happen.
这绝对不行
The second Israeli boots hit the ground--
以色列一到...
Remy, I don't care what you have to do,
雷米 我不管你使什么办法
you get Petrov on the phone.
接通佩特罗夫的电♥话♥
We need to head this off at the pass.
我们必须阻止事态酝酿
And make sure no one in Congress overreacts either.
并确保国会中没人反应过激
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Great, until my phone started blowing up.
棒极了 直到我手♥机♥开始响个不停
Let me see what you have so far.
我看看你写得怎么样了
No.
不行
This is no good. The language is too obtuse.
这样不行 语言过于直白
Simpler. More direct. Look, here's the deal:
这样简单 直接 听着 是这样的
If the Russians don't play ball, the Israelis will get nervous.
如果俄♥国♥不配合 以色列就会紧张
If the Israelis send troops in, the Palestinians will go apeshit.
如果以色列出兵 巴勒斯坦就会勃然大怒
If the Palestinians go apeshit, there could be mortar attacks.
如果巴勒斯坦发怒 就可能搬出迫击炮
And if there are mortar attacks, the whole peacekeeping mission
如果出现那种情况 整个维和行动
could go down the drain. You want me to actually say that?
就泡汤了 你想让我就这么写吗
God, no. We need to say the opposite.
天啊 当然不 恰恰相反
Look, make it as clear as
听着 清楚描述一番
the doomsday scenario that I just described,
我刚刚形容的末日局势
but then flip it around and put a happy face on it.
但随后180度转弯 表示无需紧张
We can reschedule everything else,
其他的都能重新安排
but I'm concerned about Harlan Traub.
但是我担心哈兰·特劳伯
The IDP Chairman.
爱荷华民♥主♥党主席
And President of the Food Processors Association.
也是食品加工协会的主席
He's big for us statewide.
他在州内很有影响力
We were supposed to meet with him tonight.
我们本约好今晚与他见面
Well, this is a national security emergency.
现在出现了紧急国♥家♥安♥全♥事务
He hasn't met with Dunbar yet.
他还没与邓巴会面
If we cancel, she gets a clean shot at him.
如果我们取消 她就能先跟他联♥系♥
All right, so put him on the plane.
好吧 那就让他也上飞机
FEC rules.
别忘了选举委员会的规则
Campaigning on Air Force One costs 179,000 an hour.
在空军一号♥上拉票每小时花费17.9万
Aside from the message it sends Alright. So I won't campaign.
更别提这传出去的影响 那我不拉票
I won't have time anyway. Uh, just make him feel special.
反正我也没时间 让他感到受优待就行
Give him some face time in Washington.
然后安排他在华盛顿跟我见面
Anything?
怎么样
Moryakov's office is giving me the runaround.
莫里科夫的办公室在搪塞我
An IED has killed eight Russian troops
简易爆♥炸♥装置炸死八名
on patrol in the Jordan Valley.
在约旦河谷巡逻的俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
So far, no one has claimed responsibility for this attack.
截至目前尚无人声称对此次袭击负责
The only reaction from the Kremlin, a brief written statement
克里姆林宫对此的唯一反应是一份来自
from Foreign Minister Bugayev that reads, quote,
外♥交♥部♥长布加耶夫的简短声明 援引如下
"The perpetrators will be found and brought to justice." End quote.
"袭击者会被绳之以法" 引述完毕
Wheels up in 20 minutes. I gotta grab my bags from my room.
20分钟后出发 我得去我房♥间拿行李
Okay. Meet me out front. We should take separate cars.
好的 外面见 我们该分开搭车
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表