剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'd be a talk show host, not the president.
那我就去主持脱口秀了 当什么总统
Well, I know Admiral Jennings is a good friend of yours,
我知道詹宁斯上将是你的好朋友
I can call him personally. Don't let fear drive you.
我可以亲自打给他 别被恐惧左右
That's not how you run your business, is it?
你的生意不是这么做出来的吧
I know you've been in my shoes,
我知道你也曾被人曲解
and sound bites are not who we are.
那种断章取义不是我们本意
Penny-wise and pound-foolish.
那是省小钱吃大亏
I'm so sorry, Senator, did I wake you?
抱歉 参议员 吵醒你了吗
Yes, no, I'll try back again tomorrow.
好的 没事 我明天再挂
I can't fault you for being shortsighted.
你目光短浅我不怪你
I hope you won't fault me for having a long memory.
但我记性好你也别怪我
Good night!
晚安
I'm waking people up now. I'll start again in the morning.
已经有人睡了 我明早再试
How's it looking? I had to flip a coin? I don't know.
怎么样 一点也说不准
You? Not a single backer yet.
你呢 还没人支持我
Not one? California's still awake.
一个都没有吗 加州那边还早
Maybe I'll have better luck out west.
也许我在西海岸运气能好点
I'm going for a run. I need to do something.
我出去跑一圈 我得做点什么
It's late. Well, I'm too restless.
太晚了 我闲不下来了
Well, I'll be here, singing for my supper.
那我一个人在这儿吃晚饭了
It's humiliating to have to beg from some kid who was on Facebook
求个脸书上的毛头小子
before his testicles descended, but that's--
实在丢人 但那是...
Derrick, Francis Underwood. Do you have a few minutes?
德里克 弗兰西斯·安德伍德 有时间吗
I'll be running along the Mall tonight.
我绕着国家广场跑
That requires a full detail.
那要出动全套安保
How soon can you be ready?
你们多久能准备好
We'd far prefer you ran on the track.
我们更希望您在附近跑
I'll be running along the Mall.
我去国家广场跑
Yes, ma'am. We're going to need the First Lady's detail, ASAP.
好的 夫人 第♥一♥夫♥人♥安保尽快出动
This is off the record. Agreed.
不可公开 可以
You've called my office every day
过去六个月
for the last six months with one question.
你一直给我办公室打电♥话♥ 问同一个问题
I call everyone in the leadership.
领导层的人我都联♥系♥过
I get the same non-answer from all of you:
得到的都是同一套说辞
"Frank Underwood is our president..."
"弗兰克·安德伍德是现任总统"
He has our undivided support.
我们是他坚实的后盾
Birch slipped up once.
博奇有次说错了
He said "unwavering" instead of "undivided."
他说"不可动摇"不是"坚实"
I wanted to drug-test him.
我还以为他嗑药了
There was a meeting this morning in the White House.
今早在白宫有过一次会面
I was there on Pebble Beach when you came out.
你们出来时我看到了
It lasted four and a half minutes.
一共就谈了四分半
You were in there for an hour. We were inside for an hour.
你们进去了一个小时 是待了一个小时
Doesn't mean the meeting lasted that long.
但不代表就谈了一个小时
What happened? Why so short?
发生什么了 为什么这么快
You're the Pulitzer finalist.
你入围过普利策奖呢
America Works?
《美国就业法案》吗
Is that why the president went to the Capitol this afternoon?
总统下午是为了这个去的国会山吗
No one from the White House would say.
白宫的人都不松口
Have a good night.
晚安
You chose me. What's your play?
你选了我 你想干什么
When you write about presidents, people pay attention.
只要是写总统的 人们都会关注
It'll come down to the wire.
得最后定胜负了
I'm confident, but I don't want to leave anything to chance.
我有信心 但我也不希望有什么事听天由命
Well, according to Erikson, I have 47 votes as of this morning.
据艾瑞克森的消息 我今早有47票了
Well, I know, Senator, but that's not enough.
我知道 参议员 但那还不够
I need yours.
我还需要您的票
I have every intention of running for president.
我绝对是要竞选总统的
I need to know you two are with me.
我得确定你们是支持我的
If you have any doubts, now's the time to let me know.
有任何疑虑 就现在说出来
Nancy, wipe the schedule clean.
南茜 清空时间表
Yes, everything.
全推掉
We don't leave this office until we have a plan.
不讨论出个计划就不出去
Ma'am? The Easter Egg Roll we were scheduled for?
夫人 复活节滚彩蛋游戏的事
Right. If this is a bad time...
是啊 如果不方便...
No, that's fine. Please, come in.
没什么 进来吧
Hello?
你好
Yes... Claire Underwood. He's expecting my call.
是的 克莱尔·安德伍德 他在等我电♥话♥
Hi, Sheila. They're beautiful.
你好 希拉 真美
Would you mind setting them up, please?
摆一下好吗
I have a couple more calls to make.
我还要打几个电♥话♥
Hello, Senator. Yes, I'm well. How are you?
参议员 我挺好 您好吗
The nomination of Claire Underwood, of Washington DC,
提名华盛顿特区克莱尔·安德伍德
to be the Representative of
担任美♥利♥坚♥合众国
the United States of America to the United Nations.
驻联♥合♥国♥代表
Yeas and nays have been ordered and the clerk will call the roll.
请听书♥记♥官喊名字 投赞成和反对
Mr. Abner. Yea.
阿博纳先生 赞成
Mr. Braun.
博朗先生
Mr. Bray.
布雷先生
This one's a little too pink. Girls like pink.
这个太粉了 小姑娘都喜欢粉色
This is more than pink. It's neon.
这可不止是粉色了 几乎是霓虹色了
Uh, I'm choosing four? Yes, ma'am.
我要选四个吗 是的 夫人
Willa? Up by two: 48 to 46.
薇拉 领先两票 48对46
Ma'am, we can finish up later. No.
夫人 我们可以稍后再做 不用
Uh, what's next? The commemoratives.
下面呢 纪念彩蛋
These are really special.
都很特别
A black egg?
黑蛋吗
Yes, with patriotic tipping. It's still a black egg.
有爱国元素点缀 那也是黑蛋
Engraved with POTUS and FLOTUS signatures.
刻着美国总统与第♥一♥夫♥人♥的签名
Ma'am? Final tally: 52 to 48.
夫人 最后结果 52对48
Against.
反对占多
The press? In the briefing room.
媒体呢 在通气室
I'll just be a few minutes. Would you mind waiting?
我就回来 稍等一下好吗
Not at all, ma'am.
当然 夫人
I just heard.
我听说了
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
The press is waiting.
媒体等着呢
Well, they can wait.
他们等去吧
Do you want me to come with you?
要我陪你去吗
No. I just want to get it over with.
不用 我就想尽快了事
Claire. You--
克莱尔 你...
Good morning.
早上好
Naturally, I'm disappointed
参议院没有通过我的提名
that the Senate did not confirm my nomination today.
我自然很失望
But I'm very grateful to have been afforded the opportunity.
但能得到这个机会 我已经很感激
I'd be remiss if I did not thank my husband
我自然要谢谢我的丈夫
for all the faith and trust he placed in me.
感谢他对我的支持与信任
He's always supported me in achieving my goals.
他一向支持我实现梦想
I look forward to continued service as First Lady.
我期待继续履行第♥一♥夫♥人♥的职责
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, let's go with the... green, the blue, and the cream.
选绿的 蓝的 和米色的吧
And for the rare one? The Golden Ticket, so to speak?
纪念彩蛋呢 可以说是金券
Red. That one's beautiful.
红的 红的好看
Thank you. Excuse me, please?
谢谢 我先走了
You ever try to do this?
你试过吗
Balance an egg?
让蛋立住
We used to do this as kids.
我们小时候常玩
You can't change the laws of physics, can you?
物理法则是没法改的吧
I was wrong. It's too hard.
我错了 太难了
Sir?
先生
Fighting the leadership, raising money.
对抗领导层 筹集竞选资金
We can't get them to do what they're dead set against doing.
不能强迫他们做极不情愿的事
We'd need six months just to get them back to square one.
现在是负分 要拉到零都需要六个月
We have to reverse our thinking.
得逆向思维
When the wind's blowing at gale force,
当强风袭来的时候
there's no point in sailing against it.
没有必要逆风航行
What do you have in mind?
您有什么主意
The White House Counsel's office, please.
请接白宫法律顾问办公室
I don't care about their schedules.
我不管他们有什么安排
If not today, tomorrow morning.
今天凑不齐那就明天早上
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表