剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
say hemorrhage or a blood clot, you deal with it.
比如大出血 或者血块 也只能去应付
You don't get to walk away.
你不能放弃
But that's life or death. This isn't.
但那是生死大事 这不是
It is for you.
对你来说是的
...to maintain international peace and security.
维持国际和平和稳定
The United States is committed to defusing this situation.
美国决心解决当前事态
We are here for Israel, we are here for Palestine,
我们会支持以色列 支持巴勒斯坦
we are here for Russia.
也支持俄♥罗♥斯♥
And we are here for--
我们会...
Ready to go to your meeting? Yeah.
可以去参加会面了吗 嗯
Come on.
走吧
I was thinking...
我在想
you know how a while back,
你前一阵
you mentioned the kids coming out from Ohio?
说要让孩子从俄亥俄州过来
You want them to visit?
你希望他们来吗
Well, maybe you don't want them to see me like this?
或许你不希望他们看到我这样
Doing my 60 days? You've been doing great.
复健 戒酒 你表现一直很棒
I'd be thrilled for them to come out here and meet their uncle,
我当然乐意让他们来看叔叔
if that's something you want to do.
如果你真想的话
I could hit the couch for a few nights.
我可以在沙发上睡几晚
You guys can have the bedroom.
你们睡卧房♥
I'll call Sarah.
我打给萨拉
I say to Israel, keep your airspace.
我要对以色列说 留着你们的领空吧
Keep your no-fly zone.
留着你们的禁飞区吧
I will be flying through it, nevertheless.
我还是会飞过去
Shoot me down, if you wish,
你要是想 就把我打下来
because nothing can stop me
因为什么都别想阻止我
from standing side by side with my countrymen.
去跟我的同胞站在一起
I will embrace the men who serve this country,
我要去拥抱为国奉献的士兵
because I am Russian,
因为我是俄♥国♥人
and Russians... do not abandon their own.
俄♥国♥人 不抛弃自己人
Russian TV.
俄♥国♥电视台
Forty-five minutes ago. It could be hot air.
45分钟前 可能是大话
Petrov wants the world to see this.
佩特罗夫想让全世界都看到
He wouldn't put it out there unless he meant it.
如果不是真心的 就不会公开放话
Israel says they're prepared to enforce the no-fly zone.
以色列说他们打算执行禁飞区令
They'll never shoot down a head of state.
他们不会把一国元首打下来的
Yeah, which means they'll lose face
那他们就会丢面子
and compensate by increasing their ground presence.
进而增加派军 来挽回这个面子
I got Jerusalem to agree to a pullout.
我让耶路撒冷同意部分撤军了
Two thousand troops. Not if Petrov flies there.
两千士兵 如果佩特罗夫飞过去就没戏了
If we downplay Petrov's move as political theatrics,
如果我们把佩特罗夫的行为说成政♥治♥作秀
I might be able to convince the Israelis to follow through.
我或许还能说服以色列人按原计划走
No, we need to respond to Russia directly,
不行 我们得直接回应俄♥罗♥斯♥
not waste our time with Israel.
而不是跟以色列浪费时间
Israel is our ally. We're far more likely
以色列是我们的同盟 跟他们谈
to have a productive dialogue with them than with Russia.
比跟俄♥罗♥斯♥谈更可能产生结果
Yes. What's our main objective here?
对 但我们的主要目标是什么
To get Russian troops out of the Jordan Valley.
让俄军撤离约旦河谷
Let's stop poking around from the sides.
我们别再拐弯抹角了
We need to tackle this head on.
我们得正面面对问题
Open up a line of communication with Moscow.
跟莫斯科取得联♥系♥
Tell them I'm coming to the Jordan Valley myself.
告诉他们我要亲自去约旦河谷
Sir, I--
先生
I'm gonna meet with Petrov face to face, on the ground.
我要在当地跟佩特罗夫面谈
Mr. President, the risk factors of I'm well aware.
总统先生 这么做的风险 我知道
I want to be notified the moment that Petrov is on his way.
佩特罗夫一动身就通知我
You work with the CIA and DOD
你跟中情局和国防部合作
to figure out any logistics and security you have to.
解决一切必要后勤和安全问题
Talk to Seth. Let's start drafting our message.
找赛斯 开始起草措辞
Cathy, I want to sit down with you and Defense,
凯茜 我要跟你和国防部谈谈
and work out bargaining chips.
看我们有什么筹码
Thank you all very much.
谢谢各位
I meant now.
马上行动
I'm not to be disturbed. You have a meeting with Mr. Yates.
不得打扰我 您安排了跟耶茨先生的见面
Have him wait and tell him it might be a while.
让他等 告诉他我得好一会儿
Yes, sir.
是 先生
You're on with Ambassador Moryakov.
莫里科夫大使为您接通了
Alexi? You're wasting your time, Claire.
亚历克西 你在浪费时间 克莱尔
We can't let Petrov go.
我们不能让佩特罗夫去
I'm powerless.
我无能为力
Then tell me who we can speak to who can influence him.
那告诉我能找谁去说动他
His mind is made up. No one would dare challenge him on this.
他心意已决 没人敢为此跟他唱反调
All right, then I'll come to New York. Let's meet with Caspi.
好吧 那我去纽约 我们见见卡斯皮
We'll ease Jerusalem's fears together.
我们一起安抚耶路撒冷的担心
I can't. I'm on my way to Washington.
不行 我正要去华盛顿
What for? The embassy sent for me.
为什么 大使♥馆♥召我去
I'm being recalled.
我被召回了
Is it because...? I don't know.
是因为... 我不知道
Alexi, if you need anything--
亚历克西 如果你需要什么
The ambassador has ended the call, Mrs. Underwood.
大使已经挂断 安德伍德夫人
Mrs. Underwood. Hello.
安德伍德夫人 你好
Edward? Wait here a moment.
艾德华 稍等
Yes, ma'am?
是 夫人
What's he doing here?
他来干什么
The president wanted to meet with him.
总统要见他
He asked me to have him wait upstairs.
他叫我安排他去楼上等着
Thank you. Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 夫人
If he wants the same terms as we had before,
如果他的要求还跟此前一样
I'll smooth it over with our NATO allies.
我会努力说服我们北约的盟国
It's tough to lose Poland, but I think that we can compensate
失去波兰的确不妙 但我觉得芬兰海
with anti-missile subs on patrol here in the Finnish Sea.
这里巡逻的反导弹潜艇可以起补偿作用
Francis? Do you have a moment?
弗兰西斯 有空吗
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Give us a minute.
让我们单独谈谈
I think this is a mistake. You're chasing him.
我觉得这是个错误 你这是追他
Let me work with Israel. You've been working with Israel.
让我去做以色列的工作 你一直在做
Now there's a no-fly zone. One step forward, two steps back.
结果现在闹出个禁飞区 进一步 退两步
Diplomacy takes time.
外交需要时间
Iowa is in two months.
爱荷华两个月后就投票了
You can't let the campaign drive our foreign policy.
你不能让竞选决定外交政策
If I don't win in Iowa, there is no foreign policy.
如果我拿不下爱荷华 就没什么外交政策可言了
Excuse us, Mr. President.
抱歉 总统先生
Let's not talk out here.
我们别在这儿说了
If you go to the Jordan Valley,
如果你去了约旦河谷
you have to walk away with a solution.
就必须谈出个结果来
And he knows that, which means he gets all the leverage.
他也知道 这样筹码就都在他手里了
Well, it's not as if we have much leverage at the moment.
我们现在也没什么筹码啊
He's going to want the peacekeeping mission out.
他会希望中止维和任务
That's right. And the missile defense system, too.
没错 还有拆除导弹防御系统
And I'm prepared to give him both if necessary.
如果有必要 我两样都会满足他
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Don't toss the mission aside, Francis.
别放弃维和任务 弗兰西斯
Claire, you're too invested in this.
克莱尔 这事你太动感情
The mission is dead.
维和任务已经完了
It was dead the moment those troops got blown up.
那些士兵炸死的时候就完了
Your plan failed. I'm sorry.
你的计划失败了 很抱歉
It's my fault. I approved it.
是我的错 是我批准了
But now, I have to fix it.
但现在 我得去挽救
Why won't you place faith in a diplomatic solution?
你为什么不肯相信外交手段
This is diplomacy.
这就是外交
Sometimes it comes down to two men in a room.
有时候就得靠两个人 在一个房♥间里谈
I have no faith in the UN anymore.
我现在对联♥合♥国♥已经不抱希望了
I do have faith in my ability to negotiate with this man.
但我相信我可以跟此人谈妥
Francis, I know you value my opinion.
弗兰西斯 我知道你看重我的想法
Absolutely, above all others.
当然 超过一切
We have both put a great deal of effort
我们对如何处理俄♥罗♥斯♥
and thought into how to handle Russia.
都耗尽心思和努力
I'd like for this to be a decision we make together,
我希望这次我们能共同做决定
instead of an impulsive response--
而不是冲动地回应...
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表