剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You see, Mr. President.
现在情况是这样 总统先生
I want the Lexus.
我想要雷克萨斯
And you're trying to sell me a Lada.
你却向我推销拉达
I'll have them bring your motorcade around.
我去让你的车队来接你
But the... press conference.
但还有新闻发布会
Right!
对啊
I'd completely forgotten.
我忘得一干二净
But I think we're gonna be okay without one today.
不过今天不做新闻发布会也不要紧
Have a safe journey home, Mr. President.
回程一路顺风 总统先生
Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. President.
多谢你的款待 总统先生
Give me the Secretary of State.
给我接国务卿
The President will be speaking alone.
总统将单独发表讲话
No joint conference.
不举♥行♥联合新闻发布会
The President will be out shortly.
总统很快就来
Last night, I had the pleasure of hosting
昨晚 我有幸在白宫招待了
some very special guests here at the White House.
几位非常尊贵的宾客
True Russian patriots
几位真正的俄♥罗♥斯♥爱国者
who exhibit the very best that their country has to offer.
他们展现了他们国家最优良的美德
Their names: Nadya Tolokonnikova,
他们的名字是 娜迪亚·托伦科尼卡瓦
Masha Alyokhina and Pyotr Verzilov.
玛莎·艾柳金纳和彼得·韦奇洛夫
As you're all aware,
你们应该已经知道
they stood up to President Petrov,
他们敢于挑战佩特罗夫总统
and forced him to listen to the truths that he didn't want to hear.
并强迫他倾听他不愿听到的真♥相♥
And, well, that had a profound effect on me.
这令我深受震撼
Because it made me realize
因为这让我意识到
that I need to stand up to him as well.
我也要勇于与他抗衡
As does our country.
我们的国家也一样
When I invited the President here,
我邀请总统来访
I set out hoping to find a partner.
是旨在结交盟友
But the demands that President Petrov made proves to me
但佩特罗夫总统的要求让我明白
that peace is not a priority for him.
和平并非他的第一诉求
Peace should not have to be bought.
和平不该通过买♥♥卖♥♥取得
Peace should be its own reward,
和平本就该足矣
and we will achieve it,
不论他是否是我们的盟友
with or without him.
我们终会迎来和平
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You have thoughts on how to bypass Russia.
你知道怎样能绕过俄♥国♥
The idea is to negate Russia's veto in the Security Council.
就是要让俄♥国♥在联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥的否决票无效
I'll let the Ambassador tell you what we have in mind.
我会让大使向您介绍我们的想法
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表