剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
It's awful he's still stuck there.
他还在俄♥罗♥斯♥真是可惜
Thank you, Mr. Reynolds.
谢谢 雷诺兹先生
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for your support. Thank you for coming out.
谢谢你们的支持 谢谢你们前来
You could've just called.
打个电♥话♥就好了
I hate July Fourth in DC.
我讨厌在华盛顿过国♥庆♥
Plus, I wanted to see you in action.
还想看看你怎么拉选票
What'd you think?
怎么样
I need her to leave.
她得离开
I'll meet you at the car.
车上见
Heather Cynthia.
希瑟 辛西娅
Read that.
看看吧
Mrs. Underwood asked me to destroy it.
安德伍德夫人要我毁掉
I didn't. You should have.
我没照做 应该毁掉的
She lied on national television.
她在全国电视上说谎了
I am not running that sort of campaign.
我不会用这种手段竞选的
But it's good to know it's available.
至少你知道手里有牌了
I would never do that to another woman,
我绝不会那么对一个女人
and neither would Cynthia.
辛西娅也不会
Cynthia was a good choice for your manager.
选辛西娅做竞选经理挺不错
She'll run a top-notch operation.
她肯定能经营好团队
But you need someone who's willing to do the things
但你需要有人做一些
that people like her won't do.
她下不去手的事
When you asked me for a job,
你要我聘用你的时候
you said you wanted to turn over a new leaf.
你说你想翻开新的一页
I have a certain skill set, Ms. Dunbar.
我的技能很固定 邓巴女士
For me, turning over a new leaf
对我来说 翻开新的一页
is using my skills for the right reasons.
就是为好目的使用我的技能
Like putting you in office.
比如帮你当选
One-fifty. One point on the ad-buy.
15万 广♥告♥投入的1%
No points.
广♥告♥投入不行
But I'll do a hundred thousand win bonus
但帮我赢得提名
if we get the nomination.
给你十万奖金
I hope I came over here for some good news.
希望你是有好消息
I'm in. You can tell the president.
我加入 告诉总统吧
August 19th.
8月19号♥
We wanted you to announce a lot earlier than that.
我们需要的宣布时间比那早很多
No, not the announcement. This.
不 不是宣布参选 是这个
Cardiology's good money.
心脏病医生挺阔啊
Aren't you gonna say congrats?
你不恭喜一下吗
I've never seen you be this girly.
从没见你这么少女心
It's a fucking diamond. I'm allowed to be a little girly.
这他妈是钻戒啊 少女一下怎么了
Congratulations. I'm happy for you both.
恭喜 我为你们俩高兴
Are you?
真的吗
Sorry. That wasn't fair.
抱歉 我不该那么说
Maybe we should talk about dates for announcing the campaign.
也许我们该谈谈宣布竞选的时间
Yeah, I have a few ideas. Let me pull up my calendar.
对 我想到几个时间 让我看下日程表
Week after next seems to be the best option.
下下周似乎最合适
You have plans tonight?
你今晚有约吗
For the fireworks?
去看烟火
Alan and I are taking his kids.
艾伦和我准备带他的孩子一起去
Right. Makes sense.
好吧 也对
You were saying, about a week after next?
你刚才说下下周吗
The Ambassador's inside. You want me to go in there?
大使在里面 你要我进去吗
She's just putting on makeup.
她只是在化妆
I can wait until she comes out.
我可以等她出来
She's going straight to her plane. If you don't mind.
她会直接去机场 如果您不介意的话
Alexi.
亚历克西
The day got away from me, so I have to head down to DC
今天过得太快 我得马上去华盛顿
for the July Fourth celebration.
参加国♥庆♥庆祝活动
You may consider me an Ambassador from the men's room.
你可以当我是男卫生间的大使
Don't make me laugh. I'll have to start over.
别逗我笑 否则我就得重化
Good? Quite.
怎么样 很美
Alexi, I think we've gotten off on the wrong foot.
亚历克西 我们之前一直有敌意
We need to find a better way to work together.
我们得找到更好的合作方法
You're letting go of the resolution?
你要撤回决议案吗
Eyes? Perfect.
眼妆呢 堪称完美
It's always nice to have a man's opinion.
听听男人的看法总是好事
You were right, by the way.
顺便说下 你是对的
Israel won't back us unless we commit troops.
只有我们派兵 以色列才会支持我们
You called my bluff, Alexi,
你识破了我的虚张声势 亚历克西
and I shouldn't have insulted you with one in the first place.
而我就不该如此 这是侮辱你
I'll be outside when you finish.
我去外面等你了
The President signed an Executive Order this morning.
总统今早签署了一份行政命令
Five thousand US military reassigned
五千名美国士兵被派去
to permanent standby for UN Peacekeeping operations.
长久待命支援联♥合♥国♥维和行动
Jerusalem has been informed.
耶路撒冷已知晓此事
Your husband doesn't have that kind of authority.
你丈夫并没有这种权利
It's occupied territory. He's not deploying on sovereign land.
那是占领区 他并未向他国领土派兵
So, as Commander in Chief,
作为三军统帅
he doesn't need Congressional approval.
他不需要得到国会批准
Israel's back on board again, Alexi,
以色列又与我们同一阵线了 亚历克西
so the moment you sell arms to Iran,
只要你们向伊朗出♥售♥军♥火♥
we will shoot the planes out of the sky, the trucks off the road,
我们会击落运输机 击翻货运卡车
and the ships out of the water.
击沉货船
Now... maybe you'd be able to afford sanctions...
也许你们不怕遭到制裁
but you sure as hell can't afford a war.
但你们绝不敢挑起战争
Come back to the table. Engage us in good faith.
重新回到谈判桌上来 与我们真诚谈判
Or the resolution goes to a vote next week.
否则下周决议案就将进入表决环节
I have always been willing to talk.
我一直很愿意与你磋商
Not you and I. President to president.
我不是说你与我 是总统间的对话
Oh, and we need Michael Corrigan released, also.
我们还需要你们释放迈克尔·科里根
I'll communicate your message to Moscow.
我会将你的意思传达给莫斯科
Please. Hand me a towel, would you?
麻烦了 能给我递张纸巾吗
What a gentleman.
真有绅士风度
You ever been to the White House before?
你以前来过白宫吗
When I won the National Book Award.
赢得国家图书奖的时候来过
Nancy was a fan. I'm surprised.
南茜是书迷 真是出乎我意料
That story doesn't exactly revere family values.
那个故事可不怎么体现家庭价值观
She's got the astrologer in her.
她流着占星家的血
I think she liked the title more than anything.
我觉得她最喜欢的就是标题
Scorpio was a very good book.
《天蝎》这书很不错
Still pays the rent. Have a seat.
够糊口而已 请坐
Why am I here, Mr. President?
为什么让我来 总统先生
Remy briefed you.
雷米跟你解释过
He said you needed a book. He didn't say about what.
他说你需要本书 但没说题材是什么
America Works.
关于《美国就业法案》
Not just the policy, but the origins.
不只是政策本身 还有它的起源
How a boy grew up in a dirt-poor shithole
一位出身贫寒的少年
and climbed his way out through hard work.
是如何努力工作攀上人生巅峰
A story of dignity. The pride that comes with one's labor.
一个关于尊严的故事 努力工作所赢得的骄傲
Propaganda. You could call it that.
政♥治♥宣传 也可以这么说
This sort of thing... it's not in my wheelhouse.
这种文章 我并不擅长
You need a salesman, not a novelist.
您需要推销员 而非小说家
"Whoever you are, whoever you think you are,
"不论你是谁 不论你以为自己是谁
believe that you're also a silent princess.
想象你是位沉默的公主
Your name is Ida.
名叫艾达
Your journey is one through a forgotten landscape
你的旅程发生在一个被人遗忘的世界
of twisting staircases and morphing castles,
那里满布了扭曲的阶梯和变形的城♥堡♥
atop floating stones defiantly crossing an angry sea,
你将踩着浮石去征服怒海狂涛
within dimly-lit caverns cobwebbed with ruins
探索废墟遍地的昏暗洞穴
You read my video game reviews?
您读过我写的游戏评测
I tend to play shoot-'em-ups.
我经常玩清版射击游戏
The indie games don't really interest me.
对独♥立♥游戏并不感兴趣
I need adrenaline and action.
我需要刺♥激♥与战斗
But when I read this, I had to try it.
但当我读了这个 我一定要玩玩看
If you can convince me to
如果你仅用一百字
be a silent princess with just a hundred words,
就能说服我做一位沉默的公主
imagine how many millions you can convince with this book.
想想看你这本书将能说服多少人
You are a salesman, Thomas.
你就是推销员 托马斯
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表