剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
你说什么
We were talking missile defense.
我们正谈导弹防御呢
Why did you bring up Claire?
怎么提起克莱尔了
She's... talking privately to Corrigan. It's no matter.
她正与科里根密谈 没什么大不了的
Is there something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
I hope not.
希望没有
Now, missile defense.
回到导弹防御上来吧
A statement for the Russian media. That's all it is.
就是一份说给俄♥国♥媒体听的声明而已
Let me ask you something.
我问你
Would you read that statement if you were me?
你要是我的话 会读这份声明吗
Yes, I would.
是的 我会读的
You'd thank a man who says you're dangerous to children?
你会感谢一个说你对孩子有威胁的人
You don't have to mean it. You just have to say it.
不必出自真心 只需说出来
I went on a hunger strike for six days.
我绝食抗♥议♥了六天
Then I stopped.
然后我停了下来
Too hungry. I couldn't go on.
饥饿使我难以坚持
One of the others that, uh, I was arrested with, Sergei,
跟我一起被捕的 有个叫塞尔盖的
hung in there for 28 days.
他坚持了28天
They decided to force-feed him,
他们决定强迫他进食
and they finally agreed to let his mother visit.
并终于同意他母亲看望他
Turns out it was too late, on both counts.
可这都太晚了
Lots of news stories about me.
关于我的新闻铺天盖地
None about Sergei.
却没有关于塞尔盖的
A man dies and it's like nothing happened.
一个人就这么悄无声息地死了
Because he's Russian.
就因为他是俄♥国♥人
I can't abandon the others in here.
我不能抛弃其他被捕的人
Or the millions of people out there
还有外面成千上万
who are told the way they are born is wrong.
被人说他们生来就有问题的人
But back home, you can share Sergei's story.
但回家后你可以讲出塞尔盖的故事
That doesn't do anything for him or the others.
这对他或其他人无济于事
We will drag you out if necessary.
如果有必要 我们会把你拖出去
You don't have any power over that.
在这事上你无力反抗
But the one thing I do have power over
但是 我可以自主的
is not making that statement.
是不发表这份声明
Okay.
好吧
What if I can get them to change the line
那如果我让他们修改
about nontraditional sexual attitudes?
关于非传统性取向这句呢
That's what bothers you most, right?
这才是最困扰你的部分 对吧
You can't parse this. It's all or nothing.
这不是文字游戏 要么做到底 要么不做
That's not how politics works.
政♥治♥不是这么搞的
But it's how revolution works!
但革命都是这样的
How are things going?
进展怎么样了
May I speak with you for a moment?
我能跟你说句话吗
Что если не будет согласования. То и будет и пусть. Все.
如果达不成一致 那就算了 就这样
What are you up to? What do you mean?
你有什么目的 你指什么
Corrigan.
科里根
Tell me what's wrong.
告诉我发生什么了
You wanted him to refuse. To embarrass me.
你就希望他拒绝 从而使我难堪
Your wife told him not to make the statement.
你夫人叫他拒绝发表声明
That is ludicrous.
简直荒唐
You came here with false intentions.
你是带着虚情假意而来
No. Viktor, we knew that he might be stubborn.
不 维克多 我们都料到他会很顽固
But this is a man with strong beliefs.
但此人毕竟信念坚定
This statement is important to me.
这份声明对我意义重大
Well, if anything, Claire is trying to convince him to make it.
克莱尔肯定正努力说服他发表声明
Then why did she ask for the surveillance audio to be removed?
那为什么她要求把监听设备拿走
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps so he wouldn't feel on the spot.
或许是想让他放松
But, look, I wouldn't worry about this just yet.
但是 不用担心这些
Claire is very persuasive.
克莱尔很有说服力
Let me be very clear.
我把话说明白
If there is no statement, there is no deal on any front.
他不发表声明 任何协议都免谈
Not between us. Not for him.
我们的协议 关于他的协议都取消
He gets tried, convicted, sentenced.
他会接受审判 被定罪 被判决
Now, I asked Mr. Litsky to inform them both.
我已经让利特斯基先生通知他们了
I have complete confidence in my wife.
我对我妻子信心十足
And Viktor, you must know, this isn't part of any plan.
维克多 你要清楚 这不是什么计划的一部分
That's it.
就这样
There's no flexibility with regard to the statement.
这份声明没有讨价还价的余地
You don't cooperate, you go to trial.
你不配合就得接受审判
Good. They can't keep me from speaking in court.
正好 他们不能阻止我在法庭上发声
What about your husband?
那你丈夫怎么办
You've spoken to John?
你和约翰谈过了
I let him know we were hopeful.
我跟他说我们抱很大希望
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
He wanted to come with us,
他本想跟我们一起来
but that wasn't possible, for obvious reasons.
但这明显不可能
I promised to call after I saw you.
我保证见过你就给他打电♥话♥
I was thinking... you'd call instead. From Air Force One.
我其实想让你在空军一号♥上亲自给他打电♥话♥
He'll understand.
他会明白的
He misses you, Michael.
他很想你 迈克尔
I miss him. I miss a lot of things.
我也想他 我想念很多东西
My parents. My friends. My dog.
我的父母 我的朋友们 我的狗
More than two square feet of sunlight.
牢房♥外的明媚阳光
But it's the life we chose.
但这就是我们选择的生活
It's what our bond is built on.
我们正是因此才走到一起的
John has been very vocal back home.
约翰在国内媒体上非常活跃
All he talks about is your release.
一直在呼吁释放你
You're causing him pain. And you don't have to.
你在让他痛苦 而你没必要这样做
And he didn't have to marry me.
他当初也没必要与我结婚
That's selfish. Maybe.
这话太自私了 或许吧
But so is contradicting everything I believe in
但为了离开这间牢房♥就否认我信仰的一切
just to get out of this cell.
也同样自私
I think what you're doing is more selfish.
我认为你现在这样做更加自私
It's about ego.
这是你的自尊心在作祟
Proving something to yourself.
你想向自己证明一些事
And a man back home is hurting because of it.
被你留在家里的那个男人却因此而痛苦
John is weak. He'd say the statement in a heartbeat
约翰的意志很薄弱 换他在这里待几天
if he spent more than a few days in here,
肯定会毫不犹豫地读那份声明
which is why I'm here and he's not.
这也正是我在这里而他不在的原因
If he thinks I'm being selfish, so what?
如果他认为我这是自私 那又如何
Either he accepts it or he doesn't.
随便他能不能接受
Isn't that what marriage is about?
这不正是婚姻的意义吗
Accepting your partner's selfishness?
接受你配偶的自私
You of all people should understand.
你最应该理解这一点吧
You know nothing about marriage.
你根本不了解婚姻
You think it's about... sacrifice?
你认为婚姻的意义是...自我牺牲吗
I think it's about respect.
我认为婚姻的意义是彼此尊重
And you're not respecting his pain.
而你没有尊重他的痛苦
His pain doesn't matter.
他的痛苦无关紧要
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说
Because mine doesn't either.
因为我的痛苦也无关紧要
You know what I've been asking myself
你知道自绝食抗♥议♥以来
ever since the hunger strike?
我一直在问自己什么问题吗
Am I truly willing to die for this?
"我真的愿意为此去死吗"
I don't know the answer to that question.
我不知道这个问题的答案
But at least I have something that I care enough about
但至少有一件事能让我足够在乎
to even ask the question.
以至于问得出这样的问题
Have you asked that of yourself?
你这样问过你自己吗
What are you willing to die for?
你愿意为何而死
Are you ready yet, Mrs. Underwood?
您准备离开了吗 安德伍德夫人
Not yet.
还没有
How much longer, if I might?
恕我问一下 还要多久
Please inform the President
请通知总统先生
I won't be leaving until Mr. Corrigan comes with me.
科里根先生跟我走之前我是不会离开的
You can't stay here, Mrs. Underwood--
您不能留在这里 安德伍德夫人
Pass along the message, would you?
请转达我的话 好吗
We can't have the First Lady staying--
我们不能让第♥一♥夫♥人♥留在...
You're not going to forcibly remove me.
你不能强行让我离开
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表