剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
If we vote down your confirmation,
如果我们投票否决了你
are you comfortable with that sort of public embarrassment?
你能接受在公众面前丢面子吗
I know that's a risk.
我知道有这风险
You're running in 2016, right? No comment.
你2016年会竞选吧 无可奉告
Francis and I are impressed
弗兰西斯和我都惊讶于
by how the Republicans are consolidating around you.
共和党人如此支持你
You'll make a good candidate.
你会是一个优秀的候选人
Not by linking arms with the president's wife.
但不能和总统夫人勾结
If I'm a disaster, it makes for a good campaign ad.
如果我搞砸了 这会是有力的竞选广♥告♥
If I do a good job, nobody can fault you.
如果我做得好 那你更是无可指摘
Either way, it doesn't hurt your chances in 2016.
无论如何这都不会影响你2016的竞选
Well, I appreciate you coming by before going public.
我很感激你在公布消息前先来找我
It is classy, and thoughtful.
很有风度也很周到
I won't actively block you.
我不会故意阻碍你的
The rest is on your shoulders.
剩下就靠你自己努力了
Thank you, Senator.
谢谢 参议员
Tell the president I'm doing this out of respect to you.
告诉总统我这么做是出于对你的敬意
Frank's still on my shit list till I beat him in the general.
我在普选上打败弗兰克前 他都会在我黑名单上
I will.
好的
Why didn't you come right away?
你怎么不立刻过来
I had a meeting I couldn't miss.
我有个会面不能错过
Fucking Washington.
该死的华盛顿
This is gonna hurt. I know.
会有些疼 我知道
Here's some Percocet. It'll help with the pain.
这是扑热息痛 能止痛
I'll write you a 30-day prescription.
我给你开个30天的处方
I can't.
我不能
I'm not supposed to What was that?
我不能... 什么
Nothing.
没事
All right. You're good to go.
好了 你可以走了
How did it go with Mendoza? Well, I think.
和门多萨谈得如何 我觉得还不错
He'll support you?
他会支持你吗
He won't openly fight it.
他不会公开反对
Well, that is a big step forward.
那可以一大进步
How did it go with Doug? No real news.
道格说了什么 没什么新消息
Hey, are you in here again tonight?
你今晚还要在这里睡吗
I'm still getting over this cold. I don't want to get you sick.
我感冒还没好 不想传染给你
Well, don't stay up with all that too late.
好吧 别做事做得太晚了
Francis?
弗兰西斯
When do we announce the nomination?
我们什么时候公布提名
Listen, I wasn't gonna bring this up tonight,
听着 我今晚本来不想谈这事
but you should know that there are some serious doubts
可你得知道国♥务♥院♥那边
from people at the State Department.
有很多疑虑
You mean Cathy.
你是说凯茜
And some on her staff.
还有她的一些手下
Like what?
什么样的疑虑
Well, in over your head, wearing two hats, the obvious things.
就是"能力不足""身兼两职"之类的
And are you saying this because you don't want to move forward?
你是不是不想这么做了才这么说
Not at all. I'm sharing with you so you fully understand
当然不是 我告诉你 是希望你完全明白
what you're getting into.
你要面对的情况
And I do.
我明白
Maybe we shouldn't rush this.
或许我们不该着急
You're having doubts now, too. I didn't say that.
你现在也有疑虑了 我可没这么说
Only you should put more thought into whether
只是你该多考虑考虑这么做
this is the right move for you. That's all.
是否对你合适 就是这样
Good night, Francis.
晚安 弗兰西斯
Feel better.
早日康复
Francis.
弗兰西斯
I want you to announce the nomination this week.
我想你这周宣布提名的消息
I don't want to wait. The timing will never be good.
我不想等了 没有什么好时机
And I don't want to waste time
我明明能积攒实战经验
when I can be getting real experience under my belt.
何必要浪费时间呢
So set a date, hold a press conference, and let's do it.
定个日子举办新闻发布会吧
Claire!
克莱尔
I was not trying to suggest that you not be the ambassador
我提到凯茜并不是说我认为
when I brought up Cathy. I was just--
你不该当大使 我只是...
We made a deal,
我们早说好了
and now you're trying to back away from it.
现在你却要食言了
That is not true. Then you would've told Cathy
不是这样的 那你就会告诉凯茜
it's happening to make her peace with that.
事情就是这样 让她接受
It's not that simple. Yes, it is.
没那么简单 就是那么简单
You're the president. I can't control Congress.
你是总统 我不能控制国会
I'm trying to get two major initiatives off the ground
我想启动两项重要项目
and every move I make will have an effect.
我的每一步行动都将产生影响
We agreed to this before we ever stepped foot in this house.
我们早在走进白宫之前就已经说定了
I know what we agreed to. How am I supposed to run for office
我知道我们说定了 如果我没有
at some point if I don't have a legitimate track record?
令人信服的资历 日后我怎么竞选总统
We have to survive the next 18 months,
我们必须撑过接下来这18个月
accomplish something, and then look ahead.
取得点成绩 再说后面的事
Francis, let's be realistic.
弗兰西斯 我们还是现实一点
There's no guarantee you'll get elected.
你能否当选总统完全是没准的事
I need to be prepared if you don't.
如果你落选 我得有所准备
You have that much faith in me, do you?
你对我还真是有信心啊
More faith than you have in me, it seems.
看来比你对我的信心要大
I believe in you more than anyone, Claire.
我相信你胜过任何人 克莱尔
Then show it. Nominate me.
那表现出来 提名我
I shouldn't have to convince you.
别让我再费口舌说服你
It's not about convincing.
不是说不说服的事
It's about being honest about the political climate
而是我们得看清当下的政♥治♥气候
that we find ourselves I'm almost 50 years old.
我们现在的处境 我快要年过半百了
I've been in the passenger seat for decades.
几十年来我一直当你的贤内助
It's time for me to get behind the wheel.
也该让我自主一回了
That needs to start now. Before the election.
必须现在就开始着手 赶在大选之前
Because who knows what will happen?
因为谁知道那时会发生什么
What if you lose?
万一你输了呢
I will not be a placeholder president, Claire.
我不会只当个填座总统的 克莱尔
I will win. And I will leave a legacy.
我一定会赢 我会名垂青史
You mean we will.
你是说我们会名垂青史
Excuse me, sir.
打扰了 先生
The Secretary of Defense is on the line. He says it's urgent.
国防部长来电 他说有要事
Yes?
什么事
Okay.
好的
I'm coming.
我这就去
Not until I get there.
等我到了再开始
I'll be right down. Yes, sir.
我马上下去 好的 先生
Get dressed. I want you to see something.
穿好衣服 我有东西要给你看
Come in.
进来
Here. Thank you.
给 多谢
Okay, great.
那好
Get undressed.
去脱吧
How did this happen?
这是怎么回事
Doesn't matter.
不重要
Let me help you.
我来帮你
I'll... I'll do it.
让我来
I'll be gentle.
我会小心的
Don't be gentle.
不用小心
Like that?
像这样吗
Yeah.
没错
What the fuck? It's bourbon.
搞什么鬼 是波本
I That's all. It's just bourbon.
我 只是波本而已
Take it. I really don't want to.
拿着 我真不想
Nothing's going through the skin.
不是用来注射的
I just want you to squirt it...
我只是想让你
into my mouth.
把酒射进我嘴里
Okay? Please.
好吗 拜托了
Is that our target? Yes, sir.
那是目标吗 是的 先生
Mr. President, this is a highly classified operation--
总统先生 这次行动是高度机密
I'm clearing the First Lady for this operation.
我授权第♥一♥夫♥人♥在场旁观行动
Yes, sir. Forgive me, sir.
好的 请原谅 先生
We are armed and ready, sir.
随时准备发射 先生
Abdullah is in one of those vehicles.
阿卜杜拉就在那些车辆中
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表