剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Actually, I was thinking that I should go.
其实 我觉得我还是走吧
I just came over to say goodbye.
我就是过来跟你道别的
No. You are not going anywhere.
不行 你哪都别想去
You don't have to dance, but you can't leave.
你不非得跳舞 但你也别想跑
Last man standing.
就剩你还没醉倒
You have recycling?
你回收吗
Just leave 'em on the counter.
放在桌台上就好
I'll take care of it tomorrow.
我明天收拾
You really don't have to help.
你不用帮忙的
I don't mind.
我不介意
You're such a gentleman.
你真绅士
I don't know about that.
这你不能确定
Oh, you're not a gentleman?
你不是绅士吗
Because... that could be interesting.
那就...有意思了
I made you a café au lait.
我给你泡了牛奶咖啡
How is it?
怎么样
Need sugar? No.
还要加糖吗 不用
It's perfect.
很棒
When are the movers coming by?
你的搬家工什么时候来
Not for a couple hours.
还有两小时呢
You need any help? Packing the rest up?
要我帮忙打包剩下的东西吗
No. You just relax.
不用 你休息吧
You seemed a little sad last night.
你昨晚似乎有点难过
No, just tired.
没有 就是累了
Was that it? You were just tired?
是吗 只是累了吗
Someone I haven't heard from in a long time.
有个我很久没联络的人
She reached out. It was--
她联♥系♥我了
It was a little hard.
我有点难过
Last night wasn't 'cause you felt sorry for me, was it?
你昨晚不是因为可怜我吧
No.
不是
Last night was because I'm getting on a plane today,
昨晚是因为我今天要坐飞机走了
and I'll probably never see you again.
我可能再也见不到你了
Why not?
何乐不为呢
You know it rains a lot in Seattle, right?
西雅图经常下雨 你知道吧
Are you gonna come with me to the memorial today?
你今天跟我去纪念馆吗
Do I need to be there?
我一定要去吗
No.
不
I'm buried right now.
我现在忙死了
Fine.
好吧
Why has Tom Yates been hanging around so much?
汤姆·耶茨最近怎么总在这儿晃
Is he writing a book on the president?
他要给总统写书吗
We've all asked him and he won't say.
我们都问过 他不肯说
Ballsy move if it's true.
如果真是可很大胆
Yeah. I can't stand his writing.
嗯 我受不了他的文笔
Are you an idiot?
你傻♥逼♥吗
I'm an idiot for having an opinion?
有看法就傻♥逼♥了
There's no opinions to be had. His writing is gorgeous.
有什么可"看法"的 他文笔多棒
Well, in my opinion, it isn't.
我的看法就是 我不觉得
Said the guy who can't write a grocery list.
自己购物单都写不好还说别人
Ready whenever you are, sir.
就等您了 先生
Today marks the 80th Anniversary of the Social Security Act.
今天是《社会保险法案》的80周年纪念日
It has survived longer than many of its beneficiaries.
它的存在时间 甚至超过了不少其受益人
We should all be so lucky to live as long as it has.
希望所有人都能活到它这个岁数
But by the time the human body has circled the sun 80 times,
但当人活到80
its youth and vigor are gone.
青春和活力就已不再
Joints ache, bones and muscles are weaker,
关节疼 骨头变脆 肌肉退化
the heart doesn't beat with the same power it once did.
心脏的跳动也不如从前强健了
All of us must face this truth eventually.
我们所有人都最终得面对这一事实
And when we do, we must hand the baton to the young.
到那时 我们就得把接力棒交给下一代
To those who have the strength
那些等我们离世后
to carry on our work when we are gone.
有力量继续我们事业的人
Here's another truth: Social Security is dying.
这一点也是事实 社会保险在崩溃
Now in its 80th year, it must give way
如今 值其80岁之际 它必须向
to a new, younger, stronger plan for the future.
一个更年轻 更有力的新未来计划让位
That plan is America Works.
这就是《美国就业法案》
In Washington DC alone, we've managed to reduce unemployment
光是在华盛顿特区 我们就将失业率
by over a third and put 25,000 people to work.
削减了超过三分之一 2.5万人找到了工作
If we can accomplish so much
如果我们能在这么短的时间里
in so little time here in Washington,
在华盛顿做出这么大的成就
imagine what we could accomplish
想象一下如果国会在全国范围内
if Congress funded America Works
为《美国就业法案》提供资金
nationwide.
又将取得多大成就
We wouldn't be talking about thousands of jobs.
那就不是几万份工作了
We'd be talking about millions.
而是数百万
Later this afternoon,
今天下午晚些时候
I will visit FDR's memorial to pay my respects to the man
我会前往罗斯福纪念馆 向那个80年前
who ushered in Social Security 80 years ago.
推行了《社会保险法案》的人致敬
We honor the dead for giving us the world we inherited.
我们致敬先人留给我们如今的世界
However, we must recognize
但我们也得认识到
we are doomed if we allow the dead to govern us.
如果让先人管束我们 就只有死路一条
Thank you, and God bless the United States of America.
谢谢 天佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
From NBC News in Washington,
华盛顿NBC新闻
this is Meet the Press with Chuck Todd.
这里是《恰克·托德新闻访谈》
Good morning and welcome to Meet the Press.
早上好 欢迎收看《新闻访谈》
I have with me Congresswoman Huntley and Congressman Greer.
我身边是亨特利和格里尔议员
Congresswoman, let me start with you.
议员女士 我先问您吧
In the President's radio address today,
总统今日在无线电讲话中
he said the model here in Washington is a model for the nation.
称华盛顿的案例是全国的榜样
Do you agree?
您赞同吗
I do, Chuck.
是的 恰克
I was skeptical at first.
我起初持怀疑态度
Both my parents benefited from Social Security.
我父母都是社会保险的受益人
And I've always counted on it for myself.
我自己也一直指望它
But, when I think about my kids, and my grandkids--
但当我想到我的孩子 孙辈
Rebecca raises a good point, one that we've been making
丽贝卡提出了一个好观点 几十年来
in the Republican Party for decades.
我们在共和党内一直在提出这个问题
And yet, while you support America Works,
但是 您虽然支持《美国就业法案》
most members of your party do not.
贵党党内大多持反对态度
Chuck, I've never been a big fan of Frank Underwood.
恰克 我向来不怎么喜欢弗兰克·安德伍德
But the park near my house here in Washington has never been cleaner.
但我华盛顿的家附近的公园从未像如今这么干净
The dry cleaners I go to just hired two new people this month.
我光顾的干洗店本月雇了两名新员工
The daycare I drop my kids off at doubled their staff
我送孩子去的日托所的员工翻了倍
so the children can get more individual attention.
这样每个孩子受到的个性化关注更多了
The president may have overstepped in taking FEMA money,
总统拿联邦应急管理署的钱或许是过分了
but when something works, it works. And America Works works.
但成功就是成功 《美国就业法案》成功了
Hello.
你好
Promise the money.
给他们钱
Whatever you need to turn him around.
用一切手段让他回心转意
I'll approve the USAID funds.
我会批准从国际开♥发♥署拨款
What made you change your mind?
你为什么改主意了
Today... at the memorial.
今天 在纪念馆
You know what struck me the most?
你知道最触动我的是什么吗
Eleanor.
埃莉诺
She was off by herself.
她一个人在旁边
Alone.
孤身一人
And so was Franklin. He was alone.
富兰克林也是 一个人
And there was a wall between them.
他们之间隔着墙
The monks.
那些僧人
They've been here for weeks. We haven't even discussed them once.
他们来几周了 我们从没谈起过他们
It's beautiful, isn't it? What they're doing?
很美妙吧 他们的作品
It is.
是啊
Francis, I watched them for over an hour today.
弗兰西斯 我今天看他们看了一个多小时
And all I was thinking was,
我一直在想着
why aren't you and I sharing this together?
我们为什么没有一起分享此刻
We have to do something, Claire.
我们得想想办法 克莱尔
I know.
我知道
What are you thinking?
你想怎么弄
My natural color. Like when I first met Francis.
我本来的发色 像我初识弗兰西斯时那样
This color? Yes. Exactly.
这个吗 对
Okay. Have a seat.
好 请坐
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表