剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
A certain level? He's egregious. The man's a monster.
一定程度 他是个贪婪透顶的恶魔
Who happens to run the African bloc.
可他是非洲集团的首领
Who happens to kill his people when he's not stealing from them,
他是个要么屠♥杀♥人♥民♥ 要么盗取他们财产的人
which is why I reduced aid to Zimbabwe.
所以我才缩减了对津巴布韦的救济
If we want him to remove the amendment, we have to be persuasive.
如果我们想让他撤销条款 我们就得有点筹码
We are scraping together every penny we can to save AmWorks.
我们已经在为《美就法》想方设法凑钱了
The last thing I want
我最不需要的
is to be slammed for giving additional money
就是因为从国际开♥发♥署拨款给
to a brutal dictator from USAID
一个我想讨好的残忍♥独♥裁♥者
just to persuade him. This is ill-conceived.
而遭到抨击 这想法太糟了
You should think before you bring a proposal such as this.
你提出这样的提议之前该三思
We'll pursue other strategies and get back to you, Mr. President.
我们会考虑其他策略 再给您答复 总统先生
Thank you. Robert, what's the latest on the omnibus?
谢谢 罗伯特 福利改革怎么样了
Sir, the legislation should go
先生 法案再过
to the floor in the next couple of months.
两个月应该就能投票了
The leadership is pushing...
领导层有反对...
Set up calls with both Lockheed and Northrop.
联♥系♥洛克希德和诺斯罗普[均为军工企业]
We'll pay people to get trained and call it a job.
我们付钱让人接受培训 当做是工作
It isn't a job unless the union says it is.
是不是工作工会说了算
Well, one step at a time.
一步步来嘛
You set up the training and I'll speak to the AFL.
你安排培训 我去找劳工联合会谈
Are the AARP here?
退休者协会的人来了吗
In the lobby. The chairman told me they want to support Dunbar.
在大堂 主席说他们要支持邓巴
They're just trying to rattle us.
他们只是想敲打我们
Dunbar is promising to save Social Security.
邓巴保证要挽救社会保险
Go after Wall Street and government waste instead of entitlements.
从华尔街和政♥府♥浪费挤钱 而不是福利
Well, get them in here.
叫他们进来
You have your call list.
这是打电♥话♥名单
Their meeting's not for another ten minutes.
他们的会面还有十分钟才开始
Start bringing them over.
这就叫他们过来
It'll take them that long to hobble over on their walkers.
他们那么老 走过来也得十分钟了
Francis? I'll go get them.
弗兰西斯 我去叫他们
I only have a few minutes.
我只有几分钟
You singled me out today on purpose.
你今天针对我是有意的
What? The cabinet meeting.
什么 内阁会议
If I'm gonna invite you to cabinet meetings,
如果我要让你参加内阁会议
there's not gonna be any kid gloves.
就不能小心护着你
Don't make it sound like a favor.
别说得像照顾我
You wanted to be there. I agreed.
你想去的 我同意了
Well, so I could be informed and do my job.
为了获得信息 做好工作
Everyone in that room is judged by what they bring to the table.
那房♥间里的每个人都靠工作能力受到审视
What you brought to the table was amateurish.
而你的工作不像样
Both Cathy and I proposed that plan.
凯茜和我一起提出了那个计划
I fault her as much as you. You're making this too personal.
我一样也怪她 你当我是在针对你
It is personal.
是针对我
I think you're punishing me for what happened in Russia.
我觉得你是在为俄♥罗♥斯♥的事惩罚我
Oh, come on.
得了
Well, you said it on the plane. Appointing me was a mistake.
你在飞机上说 任命我是个错误
Yeah, you said far worse things to me.
你说的话更过分
Yes, and I've gone out of my way to put that fight behind us.
是啊 我也十分努力忘记那次的争吵
Oh, really? Like with Thomas?
是吗 像对托马斯那样
When you screamed at us for waking you up.
我们把你吵醒 你就大吼大叫
I didn't scream. It was embarrassing.
我才没大吼大叫 你让我丢脸
Who cares what he thinks?
谁管他怎么想呢
He was our guest and you walked in there like--
他是我们的客人 你就那么走进来
I think you're searching for things that aren't there
我觉得你在无中生有
and ignoring the things that are,
而对存在的问题又视而不见
like this photograph flinching nonsense. Oh, Jesus.
比如拍照那档子事 天呐
Do you want me to resign, Francis? Don't be ridiculous.
你要我辞职吗 弗兰西斯 别说傻话
Just say it.
说出来吧
You never wanted me to be ambassador.
你根本不希望我做大使
You remember what you said to me on the plane?
你记得你在飞机上对我说了什么吗
You should have never made me president.
你不该让我当上总统
I was upset. I didn't mean it.
我当时生着气 我不是那个意思
You did mean it. You think you made me.
你就是那个意思 你觉得你造就了我
No, I don't. I think we're a team, actually.
不是的 我觉得我们是一个团队
Well, we're not a team at the moment.
我们现在可不是
I can't believe we've become this.
真难以置信我们变成了这样
Become what? Like everyone else.
什么样 跟其他人一个样
You ready, sir?
可以了吗 先生
No, just give me a minute. Let the smoke clear.
稍等一下 让烟味儿散去
Where are we at?
什么进度了
Her hair's different.
她换发型了
But I--
但...
Where was this taken? Santa Fe.
这是在哪拍到的 圣达菲
I've narrowed the search to focus just on that city.
我把搜索范围缩小到了那个城市
This is all I have, but I think it's a good start.
我只有这么多 但我觉得这个开头不错
I should go there.
我该过去
No. These photos are three weeks old.
不行 这是三周前的照片
She might have been passing through.
她可能只是路过那里
Or she might still be there.
也可能还留在那里
Okay, but if you start asking questions, you might tip her off.
好吧 但如果你去问东问西 可能会打草惊蛇
Get me more, then.
那再找点信息来
How's my passport coming?
我的护照怎么样了
I'll get the lock lifted when you find her.
等你找到她 我就给你解锁
I've shown you some progress.
我给你看了我的进展
I think I should be seeing progress on your side, too.
我也该看看你的进展
This isn't enough.
这不够
They just arrested another one of my friends.
他们又逮捕了我的一个朋友
They could charge me at any minute. Gavin...
他们随时能起诉我 嘉文
The things that I've had to do to get this much are fucked up.
我为了拿到这些 做了很糟糕的事
An exact location.
准确地点
That was our deal.
这是我们说好的
Can you get me the camera feed?
你能把监控视频拿给我吗
The system's monitoring it.
系统有监控
I want it, too.
我要
I'll send you the link.
我会把链接发给你
Doug? This is Maurice.
道格 这是莫里斯
He'll be taking over for me. I'm moving to Seattle.
他会接手你 我要搬去西雅图了
My sister's opening up her own PT center
我姐姐要自己开个锻炼中心
and she wants me to be a partner.
她希望我去入伙
I'm moving all my clients over to new folks.
我要把所有客户都交给别人
So I can help the transition.
这样我能帮助过渡
I'll be sad to see you go.
真舍不得你走
I'll go get some bar floats.
我去拿几根漂浮杆
Back in a second.
就回来
Look... I'm having people over this Thursday.
我这周四要请人来做客
It's a going-away thing at my place. You should come.
在我家开个欢送会 你也来吧
You ready? Yeah.
可以了吗 嗯
I'll text you the details.
具体情况发短♥信♥给你
I want to go after the big boys.
我要那些大人物的钱
Not just Wall Street, but Walmart.
不仅是华尔街 还有沃尔玛
I'd be careful with Walmart.
沃尔玛别轻易动
You'll lose a lot of friends in Congress.
你会在国会失去很多盟友
Let's force them to take sides.
那就逼他们选边站
That means Jackie Sharp, too.
包括杰姬·夏普
Introduce legislation.
推出法案
She either votes for it or we hit her hard.
她要么赞成 要么我们狠击她
Any corporation who has more
所有有超过10%员工
than ten percent of its employees on food stamps
在领食品救济券的大公♥司♥
has to increase wages until they're below ten percent.
都要涨薪 直到这个数目低于10%
Who has the guts to sponsor something like that?
谁有胆支持这样的法案
Doug?
道格
Yeah, I'll put a list together.
嗯 我写份名单
You'll have something by the end of the week.
你周末就能拿到
Okay. Talk to you then.
好 到时再聊
You made it.
你来了
Yeah.
是啊
How long have you been here? Ten minutes.
来多久了 10分钟
Come on. We need to get people dancing.
来吧 我们得让大家舞起来
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表