剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
And knowing a few lines of the Qur'an does not absolve you.
知道《古♥兰♥经♥》的只字片语也不能免除你的罪孽
I have a duty to this nation, Mr. Mahmoud.
我对这个国家负有责任 默♥罕♥默♥德♥先生
I swore an oath.
我发过誓的
There's a fine line between duty and murder.
责任和谋杀之间有道微妙的界线
Only you have the power to stop what happened to me.
只有你有能力阻止我遭遇的事
The next time you wield it... I hope you'll think twice.
下次你使用这份权力时 希望你能三思
Yes, of course. Meechum!
一定会的 密查姆
Yes, sir?
先生 怎么了
You show Mr. Mahmoud out.
把默♥罕♥默♥德♥先生送出去
Two months of random sampling across the country.
全国范围内持续两个月的随机抽样
Less than a tenth of a percent of all incoming data.
不到所有可用数据的千分之一
Why so little?
怎么这么少
You have any idea how many cameras we monitor?
你知道我们监视着多少个摄像机吗
The CPU core quota of every mainframe in Washington
华盛顿所有主机的CPU核心份额
couldn't handle all that data.
都处理不了全部数据
I tried doubling the sample range and it set off alarms.
我企图加倍样本范围但是触发了警报
I came this fucking close to getting caught.
我就差这么一点被抓
Okay, we just need to narrow the search, man.
我们只能缩小搜索范围
It's too much ground to cover.
要覆盖的范围太广了
How?
怎么缩小
I need more information on Rachel.
我需要更多关于瑞秋的信息
Favorite books, fuckin' movies. Anything.
她喜欢的书 电影之类的 什么都行
I don't know.
我一无所知
Come on. Did she ever talk about going anywhere?
拜托 她提起过去哪里吗
Traveling to some place?
去什么地方旅游之类的
No. Traveling wasn't an option.
没有 她那时不能去旅游
I need more, man.
我需要更多信息
What about the other girl? Lisa.
那另一个女孩丽萨呢
I'm reading her e-mails.
我正在看她的电子邮件
I'm tracking her phone. There's nothing there.
并追踪了她的手♥机♥ 什么也没发现
We should get close to her, though. We should talk to her.
但我们可以接近她 跟她谈谈
Extract something.
问出点有用的东西
She might recognize me.
她会认出我来的
I'll do it.
我来吧
That makes me nervous.
这叫我紧张
It's social engineering. I'll just hack her that way.
社会工程而已 我可以"黑"她的回忆
She won't suspect a thing.
她一点也不会起疑的
If we don't try something new, we're not gonna find Rachel.
如果我们不试点新办法就找不到瑞秋
Help yourself to some boiled peanuts.
吃点煮花生吧
No, thank you. Too much salt.
不了 谢谢 盐太多了
First week I was here,
我来这儿的第一周
I asked one of the stewards if I could have some boiled peanuts.
我问服务员能不能给我来点煮花生
I used to eat them all the time as a kid,
我小的时候经常吃
and I'll be damned if there hasn't been
从那以后的每一天
a full bowl of peanuts here every day since.
我都要满满一碗的煮花生
They must have a pot boiling 'round the clock.
他们肯定有口昼夜不停煮花生的锅
Ruth has me eating kale crisps now.
露丝现在让我吃甘蓝脆片
Says they're good for me. I can't stand the things.
说对身体好 我受不了那东西
I have them shucked in the kitchen,
我让厨房♥给剥好了皮
so you don't even have to get your fingers dirty.
这样吃的时候不会弄脏手指
Feel free. Live a little.
随意吃 享受一下生活
Mr. Justice, since we last spoke,
大♥法♥官先生 我们上次谈完后
I've done a lot of soul searching.
我做了很多反省
It was unfair of me to ask you to stay on the bench.
我要求你继续做法官 这不该
If you want to retire, you should.
如果你想退休 就可以退休
I appreciate your consideration, Mr. President.
感谢您的考虑 总统先生
Well, I thought the first thing I should do
我认为我首先该做的
is to find a suitable successor.
就是找到一名合适的继任者
Someone you would approve of to put your mind at ease,
一个你会认可 能让你放心的人
and I think I've found one.
我想我找到了
Who?
是谁
Heather Dunbar.
希瑟·邓巴
I think she'd be an excellent justice.
我觉得她会是位很棒的法官
I'm glad you agree.
很高兴你同意选她
Just an unlikely choice, given how vociferous she--
只是没想到会选她 毕竟她...
With the Walker investigation, yes.
在沃克调查中咄咄逼人 是的
But that only increases my estimation of her.
但那只会增加我对她的尊重
She has a great sense of duty.
她很有责任感
More than any Solicitor General I've ever worked with.
比我共事过的任何副检察长都有责任心
I wish I'd known the reason you invited me beforehand.
真希望我早能知道您找我来的原因
I could have saved you the trouble.
就可以免去这趟麻烦了
Why?
为什么呢
After I talked to you a couple of months ago,
我几个月前跟您聊过之后
Ruth said you'd given me a gift.
露丝说您是给了我一份礼物
That I would be miserable if I weren't on the bench.
如果我不当法官 会很痛苦
She talked to my sons and they all agreed.
她跟我儿子都谈了 他们也同意
As long as I'm well enough to serve the court,
只要我的健康还允许
that's where I want to be.
我就想继续做下去
And we'll keep an eye on 2016.
我们留意着点2016的走势
If it looks as though the Republicans will win, I'll step down.
如果共和党看上去能赢 我就辞职
If not, I'll stay. But, there's no rush.
如果不会 我就留下 但不用着急
Must I destroy this man?
我非得毁掉这个人吗
Mr. President?
总统先生
No. I won't.
不 我不想
Excuse me?
您说什么
I won't stand by
我不能袖手旁观
and watch you make this mistake.
看你做这个错误的决定
I've thought this through.
我已经考虑好了
We're not friends, Robert.
我们不是朋友 罗伯特
We don't know each other that well.
我们没那么熟
But I care about you.
但我关心你
Because you served for more than 20 years on the bench.
因为你在法♥院♥服务了超过20年
You've established legal precedents that will outlive both of us.
你裁定的判例存世会比你我都长久
And...
而且...
maybe you can explain away yesterday as a senior moment.
昨天的事你也许可以用人老糊涂解释过去
But what if another moment happens that you can't explain away?
但要是再出现你没法解释的其他状况呢
What if somehow the news of your illness leaks?
万一你患病的消息泄露出去了呢
Then every decision you've written will be called into question.
那你写下的每个判决都会受人怀疑
They'll be challenged.
都将受到质疑
And a life's work will be undone in a heartbeat.
你一生的成果瞬间就会化为乌有
Do you have some ulterior motive here?
您有什么其他心思吗
Only your best interests.
只是为你着想
But why the urgency?
那为什么要这么急
I want to protect you.
我想保护你
Justice, I'm asking you, I'm pleading with you.
大♥法♥官 我在请求你 在恳求你
Don't let events get out of your control.
别让事情脱离你的掌控
Will you reconsider?
你能重新考虑吗
I appreciate your concern, Mr. President.
谢谢您的关心 总统先生
Let me speak again to Ruth and I'll get back to you.
我再跟露丝商量一下 给您答复
Thank you, Justice.
谢谢你 大♥法♥官
It's a moratorium.
你这是禁言
We're not calling it that.
我们不那么叫
Call it whatever you want, nobody's talking.
随你们叫什么 但没人开口
We're trying to prevent misinformation.
我们在避免发布错误信息
I'm supposed to write about AmWorks.
我本想写《美就法》的报道
How can I do that when no one
但行政部门都
from the executive branch will speak to me?
没人跟我说话我该怎么写
This thing's shifting under our feet in Congress.
国会那边情况瞬息万变
By the time I finish the morning brief, it's already outdated.
等我写完早简报 已经成了昨日黄花
I'm not asking for a one-on-one with the president, but...
我不是要求跟总统一对一对话 但...
the Secretary of Labor, Treasury,
但劳工部长 财政部长
one of his economic advisors.
他的哪个经济顾问都行
Give you special treatment?
给你特殊待遇吗
I think you issued the moratorium because you're losing the battle.
我觉得你们下令禁言是因为你们要输
It's 500 billion dollars.
事关五千亿美金
This is the largest jobs program since the New Deal.
这是罗斯福新政以来最大的就业计划
Of course it's a slugfest. That doesn't mean we're losing.
当然是场激战 但那不代表我们失利
Then let me speak to someone who can confirm that.
那让我跟能确证那点的人谈谈
Because all I'm hearing from the Republicans is that
因为我从共和党人那里听到的
AmWorks will never see the light of day.
都是《美就法》绝对不会通过
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表