剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
With just one week to go before the Iowa caucuses,
距爱荷华州党团会议只有一周
the latest Gallup poll has
最新盖洛普民调显示
Dunbar ahead by six points, 45 to 39,
邓巴以45比39领先6个百分点
with 16 percent still undecided.
仍有16%的人尚未决定
That's a lot of undecideds so close to election day.
大选在即 尚未决定的人还真不少
Dunbar has incredibly high favorability numbers here,
邓巴在这里好感度极高
much higher than President Underwood's,
比安德伍德总统的要高得多
but I have spoken with many Iowans
但与我交谈的许多爱荷华州人士
who have doubts about her lack of experience
对她经验的匮乏仍存有顾虑
and whether she'll be able to stand up to a Republican candidate
同时还担心她将来是否能战胜一位
with a substantial record.
资历优秀的共和党候选人
Even so, the fact that she's still the frontrunner,
即便如此 考虑到她从未参加过竞选
having never run for office. It's extraordinary.
却仍是竞选领跑者 真了不起
Jackie Sharp's endorsement was a big coup.
杰姬·夏普的支持举足轻重
It really helped her numbers with women.
真的影响了她在女性选民中的支持率
We want you to have a much more active role during the events.
我们希望您能在活动中更积极一些
You'll go first, introduce the president,
您先开始 介绍总统
stay with him the entire time,
至始至终跟他在一起
and then participate in the Q and A.
然后参与问答环节
I really shouldn't be answering questions.
我实在不该回答问题
Francis is the candidate.
弗朗西斯才是候选人
Well, the truth is, your favorables are double what mine are,
事实是 你的好感度是我的二倍
so let's give the people what they want.
那我们就给人们他们想要的吧
Well, if you think it will help.
好吧 如果你觉得这样有帮助的话
I know it will.
肯定会的
Do you have a speech prepared? Do you have issue papers?
你们准备演讲稿了吗 有没有问题清单
Everything is in the conference room.
一切都在会议室里
Let's get started, then.
那我们就开始吧
Have you had a chance to go over the list...
您有没有看过那个清单
of replacements for Remy?
雷米的接替者的名单
Oh, I can't focus on that right now.
我现在不能考虑那个
I need to get through Iowa first.
我得先考虑爱荷华州
Well, I have a suggestion, sir, that's not on the list.
我要推荐个人 先生 那人不在名单上
Who?
谁
Me.
我
Seth, you're invaluable as a comm director.
赛斯 作为新闻主管 你的价值无法估量
Well, that's just it, sir.
就是因为这个 先生
You need a media expert at the helm.
您需要个媒体专家替您掌舵
We're in an election cycle.
我们处在选举周期之内呢
Everything's about perception. Seth
一切都和公共形象密切相关 赛斯
I want to integrate the policy and the press teams.
我想将政策和新闻团队完美融合
I want to work with cabinet members and agency heads
我希望与内阁成员及机构首脑合作
on gearing every public statement towards our platform.
按我们的政纲调整每份公开声明
Mobilize our AmWorks allies in Congress.
动员国会中的《美就法》盟友
A commitment list for future's legislations,
一份关于未来立法的承诺表
not just simple endorsements.
不仅是支持
Look, this outlines in detail
这里面详细写了
what I would like to do as your Chief of Staff.
我担任您幕僚长会采取的行动
All I ask is that you consider it.
我只求您考虑考虑
Well, of course I will. Thank you, Seth.
我当然会的 谢谢你 赛斯
I appreciate you putting so much time into this.
我很感激你这么花心思
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Robert.
罗伯特
Sorry I'm running late.
抱歉我来晚了
We hit some weather on the way back from Iowa.
我们从爱荷华州回来时天气不太好
I appreciate your coming here in person.
我感谢你亲自过来
Especially during the... final rush.
尤其在这...最后冲刺阶段
Anything for you, Robert.
为了你什么都行 罗伯特
Have a seat.
请坐
Oh, thank you.
多谢
And, you know, it's good. I get a few hours with the kids.
这也好 我也能跟孩子们待一会儿
So how does it feel to be back here?
回到这儿感觉如何
I have to admit, I miss it a little.
我得承认 我是有点怀念
Your dissent on Godfrey v. Kent was brilliant, by the way.
顺说 你戈弗雷诉肯特案的异议提得真好
My clerks. They wrote it.
我的手下 是他们写的
Every word.
每个字都是
So it's time.
所以现在是时候了
Ruth says it is, but I knew before she said anything.
露丝说是 但我在她开口前就知道了
When are you going to announce? Soon.
你准备什么时候宣布 很快
But I'd like you... to say yes first.
但是我想先听你说同意
To what? Replacing me.
同意什么 接替我
This isn't the disease speaking.
我并不是病糊涂了
I haven't forgotten you're running for President.
我并没有忘记你正在竞选总统
But Underwood...
但是安德伍德
I'm sure he'd nominate you in a heartbeat.
我肯定他会毫不犹豫地同意提名你
I am the frontrunner, Robert. Why would I drop out?
我现在占上风 罗伯特 为什么要退出
Because this position's for life.
因为这个职位是终身的
Underwood is going to lose.
安德伍德会输的
You think he'll go down easily?
你觉得他会轻易认输吗
And even if you get the nomination, the Republicans...
而且即使你拿到了提名 共和党...
They'll... rip you apart.
他们会生吞活剥了你
I'm the swing vote. My seat is important.
我是决定性一票 我的位置很重要
You can make a lasting difference here.
你在这里可以产生长♥期♥的影响
That is exactly what he said.
他也是这么说的
His motivations were atrocious, yes,
他的动机不纯 是的
but his logic was sound.
但他说的道理是对的
Your mind seems sharp as ever, Robert.
看来你的头脑还像过去一样清醒 罗伯特
Except...
只是
Except for the fact that I can't remember your name right now.
只是我现在想不起来你叫什么
Heather.
希瑟
Heather.
希瑟
Will you continue to do the work I've done, Heather?
你能继续我未竟的事业吗 希瑟
I can't.
我不能
If I'm honest with myself, it's that I want this too much.
摸着良心说 我太希望能成功了
I didn't realize it before I started running.
开始竞选前我根本没有意识到
It is not that I've changed, Robert,
并不是我变了 罗伯特
that ambition has clouded anything.
我并不是被野心蒙蔽了双眼
It is that I was blind to this until now, what I am meant to be.
而是我之前都没有意识到我注定该做什么
And I am meant to be President of the United States.
我注定要成为美国总统
Wouldn't you all like to hear from Claire first?
你们是不是都想先听克莱尔讲话
Thank you!
谢谢
Francis and I so appreciate you all coming out here
弗兰西斯和我十分感激你们能冒着严寒
on such a cold day and welcoming us with such warmth!
到这里来如此热情地欢迎我们
It's so good to be back in Iowa!
回到爱荷华真是太好了
And I can feel it, with your support and enthusiasm,
而且我能感觉到 有了你们的支持和热情
there is no doubt that we are gonna take this state!
我们毫无疑问会拿下这个州
Hello. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
So pleased to have you staying with us again, Mr. President.
很高兴二位又能在我家留宿 总统先生
We always love coming here.
我们一向喜欢来这里
It's our favorite house in all of Iowa.
这是全爱荷华我们最喜欢的房♥子
If you need anything... Thank you very much.
如果二位有什么需要 非常感谢
Good night. Have a good evening.
晚安 祝你们睡个好觉
You were wonderful today.
你今天表现十分出色
They just adore you.
他们非常喜欢你
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Yes, connect me with Tom Yates, please.
请帮我接通汤姆·耶茨的电♥话♥
No, I'll hold.
不 我等着
Mr. President?
总统先生
Where's the rest of it?
剩下的部分呢
Have you read it? No, not yet.
你读了吗 还没有
Just this first chapter arrived.
我只拿到了第一章
Will you please read it first, sir? And then let's talk.
请你先读一下 先生 然后我们再谈
Are you sick? You sound hoarse.
你病了吗 你的声音有点哑
Well, no, I'm not sick.
没有 我没生病
I haven't slept much.
只是缺觉而已
All right, I'll call you tomorrow.
好吧 我明天再给你打电♥话♥
Sir?
先生
Excuse me. Sir?
不好意思 先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表