剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Plenty to hammer him on in the general.
普选时有很多可以拿来打击他的东西
And they're out for blood.
而且他们一心想伤人见血
They lost big on education and entitlement reform.
教育和福利改革他们都输得很惨
And if the rumors
还有 如果那些关于
about America Works are true...
《美国就业法案》的传言是真...
For the left, that's just too far to the right
这计划对左派太右
and for the right, it's too far to the left.
对右♥派♥太左
They need me back.
他们需要我回去
Where? The White House?
哪里 白宫吗
We got to turn the corner, start ramping up for 2016.
我们得扭转局势 开始为2016造声势
He might turn this around.
他或许能扭转乾坤呢
You don't really think he's gonna win, do you?
你不是真觉得他会赢吧
The guy's experienced. Underwood has a lot...
他经验丰富 安德伍德有很多...
He'll recover.
他会恢复的
He's a behind-the-scenes guy.
他是个幕后推手
He's not comfortable in the spotlight.
他在聚光灯下不自在
How about you recover first?
不如你先恢复吧
...glad-handing and kissing babies.
...假意热情 亲吻婴儿
This is gonna be a long 18 months if this proves any indication.
如果这证明了什么 就是这18个月会很漫长
It can be a lot of chest-thumping
会许下一堆空头承诺
but nothing really getting done.
但却毫无建树
The Xybenetrin will help with depression.
解忧灵有助缓解抑郁症
The buspirone is for anxiety. Here you go.
丁螺环酮是治疗焦虑的 给你
I'd like to prescribe you something for the pain, but with your...
我想给你开点止疼药 但鉴于你的...
Well, any patient with a history of addictive behavior--
所有有瘾史的病人...
I know. It's fine.
我懂 没事
I can handle the pain.
疼我撑得住
He looks a lot better.
他看上去好多了
No, he's still asleep.
不 他还在睡呢
I have to go.
我得挂了
Okay.
好
Is this a bad time?
打扰你了吗
No. It's fine.
没有 没事
No, it's just no one told me you were coming.
就是没人告诉我你要来
Francis sends his love.
弗兰西斯要我代好
He would visit himself, but with the media...
他很想亲自来 但是媒体...
No, I understand.
不 我懂
He did come before, when...
他之前来过的 那时...
Both of us. I know.
我们俩都来过 我知道
I saw the flowers. Thank you.
我看到花了 谢谢
You look well. I'm getting there.
你看上去挺好 我在好起来了
I just want to get better so I can get back to work.
我只想好起来 好回去工作
We're looking forward to that.
我们都盼着呢
We can use all the help we can get, actually.
我们真是需要一切帮助
Yeah. Been watching the news.
嗯 我一直在看新闻
Francis, he's at his wit's end. The Republicans...
弗兰西斯 他真是无计可施了 共和党...
won't send him a single bill he can sign.
不肯给他一张他能签的法案
And the Democrats aren't much better. Bob Birch?
民♥主♥党也好不到哪去 鲍勃·博奇
Blind leading the stupid.
瞎子给蠢货带路
How's Remy working out?
雷米干得还好吗
Well, we'd much rather have you there, but he's doing a fine job.
我们更希望是你在 但他还不错
Doug, do you... recall anything?
道格 你...记得什么吗
About what happened? Why?
关于事发经过 怎么
Did the police find something?
警♥察♥有什么发现吗
Not that we're aware of.
据我们所知是没有
And we've asked them to hold off questioning you
我们叫他们暂时不要讯问你
until you're feeling more like yourself.
直到你感觉好一些
Rachel, she...
瑞秋 她...
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Yes, you do.
不 你记得
A carjacking.
是劫车
A man. What sort of man?
是个男人 什么样的男人
That part's fuzzy.
那部分记不清了
It could be anyone, then. Any man.
那就可能是任何人了 谁都可能
Yeah. Any man.
是啊 谁都可能
And he got frightened?
他被吓跑了吗
I chased him and that's all.
我去追他 然后就记不得了
Any idea where she is?
知道她在哪吗
No.
不知道
Because it's important that we find her.
我们一定得找到她
I really don't know.
我真不知道
That's the truth.
真的
I want you to tell all of this to the police,
你把这些都告诉警♥察♥
exactly what you told me,
你跟我说的原话
about the carjacking and the man. Nothing about her.
关于劫车 那个男人 别提她
I got it.
知道了
If you need anything, or remember anything...
你如果需要什么 或记起了什么...
It's good to see you. You, too.
见到你真好 你也是
That's good. One more time. Up and forward. That's good.
很好 再来 向上向前 很好
Excellent. Breathe.
很好 呼吸
Good.
很好
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Okay.
好了
Let's try this one. You're doing a great job.
试试这个 你做得很好
Keep breathing. Good.
继续呼吸 很好
Good job, Doug.
很好 道格
Okay. Moving forward. You got it.
好的 向前来 你行的
Great. Great job.
很好 很好
Keep going.
继续
Good. Breathe.
很好 呼吸
Excellent. Good.
很好 不错
One more.
再来一个
Great job.
很好
One more time. It's almost done. Ready?
再来一次 就好了 准备好了吗
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Just his voice. He said, "Get out of the car."
只记得他的声音 他说"下车"
Anything you can say about the voice?
能描述一下他的声音吗
Was it, uh... Accent? Lisp? High? Low?
形容下口音 咬字 音调高低
Deep.
深沉
That's all I remember.
就记得这些了
Then I laid on the horn. I...
然后我鸣了笛
I remember him running.
我记得他跑了
Like a blur, I got out.
很模糊 我下了车
I chased him.
去追他
I'm not sure. I must have...
我也不确定 我一定...
What were you doing in that part of Maryland?
你去马里兰州那里做什么
Mr. Stamper?
斯坦普先生
Sir. What were you doing in that part of Maryland?
先生 你去马里兰州那里做什么
I drive sometimes to think.
我有时候会开车思考
There was a lot on my mind with work.
当时工作上有很多事
I drive to clear my head.
我只是开车清理思绪
Have you found the car?
你们找到车了吗
We don't have anything other than what you just told us.
我们目前只有你刚刚提供的信息
How's your mood been? Any episodes?
你的情绪最近如何 有过情绪爆发吗
No. The meds are working.
没有 药物很好使
You just telling me what I want to hear?
你只是跟我说好听的吗
No. I feel good.
不是 我感觉不错
Okay.
好
I'm gonna sign your release today.
我今天就批准你出院
But it's important you take it easy at first.
但你一开始一定别太急躁
Everything's gonna be much harder in general.
一切都会变得难很多
I know.
我知道
Do you have someone who can look after you?
有人能照顾你吗
Yeah. My brother Gary's in from Ohio.
有 我哥哥加里从俄亥俄州过来了
Good. How long is he here for?
很好 他能待多久
A while, I guess. Okay, great.
能待一阵吧 好的 很好
It's important you go to your meetings.
你一定要去参加互助会
Stay on top of your sobriety.
继续保持不沾酒
Take this. It's for the steroids I prescribed you.
拿着这个 用来注射给你开的类固醇
It's one shot into the right thigh, once a week.
每周一次 一针打在右腿大腿上
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表