剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Here.
给你
Aren't you gonna buy the new one?
你不买♥♥新的吗
I will, on my Kindle. But will you please sign this?
我会买♥♥电子书 但你能在这本上签字吗
Who should I make it out to? Lesley. LESLEY.
写给谁 莱斯莉 LESLEY
Scorpio totally changed my life.
《天蝎》改变了我的生活
The energy and the anger... It's my favorite book of yours.
那种力量 愤怒 是你的书里我最喜欢的
Probably my favorite book, period.
大概是我最喜欢的书了
Make sure you read the new one. Yes.
一定要读新的 好的
Who should I make it out to?
要写给谁呢
It's a perversion of the Stafford Act and you know it.
这是对《斯塔福法案》的曲解 你心里清楚
It's a reading of the Stafford Act. We read it differently.
这对《斯塔福法案》的解读 我们的解读不同
You can't just raid funds
你不能占用
that Congress appropriated for a specific use,
国会调拨用于特定用途的资金
then use them however you want. Clearly, I can.
任意按你的想法使用 显然我可以
This is a direct challenge to Congress, Mr. President.
这是在直接挑衅国会 总统先生
Bob and I have agreed.
鲍勃和我已经同意
Both parties will fight you on this.
两党都会在这个问题上反对你
Well, at least I'm cultivating bipartisanship.
那至少我促进了两党合作
Gentlemen, I don't want to do this,
先生们 我不想这样做
but what choice have you left me?
但你们给我留了什么选择余地吗
Our branch is here to check yours.
我们立法部门就是要审核你的行政部门
If we didn't feel America Works
如果我们认为《美国就业法案》
warranted taxpayer money,
不配使用纳税人的钱
then it's not fit to be law. Now, look.
那就不能立法 听我说
This is the first time that the leaders of both parties
这是两党领导人第一次一起
have met with me in one room,
跟我同处一室会面
and not because I didn't invite you, because you declined.
而且不是因为我没邀请过你们 是你们拒绝了
So, now that we're here, let's make the most of it.
既然我们都在这里 那就充分利用这次机会
I'm willing to walk back on FEMA
我愿意在联邦应急管理署方面让步
if we can discuss putting AmWorks on the floor.
前提是让《美就法》进入国会投票
You bullied us on the Education Bill.
你们在教育法案上威逼过我们
And the government freeze.
还有政♥府♥停摆
It's not gonna work this time.
这次不会成功的
You watch it work and then tell me it didn't.
等它成功了 你再说这话吧
We're drafting a law, saying this use of the DRF is illegal.
我们要起草法律 说这样使用赈灾基金是违法的
And who's going to enforce that law?
谁来执行这项法律
We were ready to impeach one president.
我们曾准备弹劾一位总统
We'll do the same with you if necessary.
如果有必要 也会对你采取相同措施
And put Donald Blythe in this office?
然后让唐纳德·布莱斯坐进这间办公室吗
You know he's not up for the job.
你们也知道他干不了这份工作
Congress would get killed for malpractice.
国会会因为失职而被抨击
As crooked as you may think I am,
不管你们认为我多狡诈
you know I can handle the pressure, and you know Donald can't.
你们清楚我可以顶住压力 而唐纳德不行
So pass your law, I'll veto it.
你们通过法律吧 我会否决的
And when you overrule me in the Senate,
等你们在参议院推♥翻♥我
we'll let the third branch decide.
我们就让法庭裁决吧
Don't declare war on Congress, Mr. President.
别向国会宣战 总统先生
Not on Congress. I'm declaring war on atrophy.
不是向国会宣战 我是向衰退宣战
But these days, who could tell the difference?
但如今谁又能看出区别呢
So how about this?
不如这样
I'll order a pizza.
我叫份披萨
When it gets here, I bring it into this room...
到了之后 我拿进这个房♥间
with a paper towel draped over my arm.
手臂上搭一条纸巾
Voilà. Just like... room service.
来了 就像客房♥服务
You don't let your kids eat pizza.
你不让你的孩子吃披萨
Well, because I've seen what it does to a carotid artery.
因为我见识过那对颈动脉的危害
And you're not my kids.
而且你又不是我的孩子
Do you think they like me?
你觉得他们喜欢我吗
They adore you.
他们崇拜你
Matt asked if you could teach him how to drive.
马特问你能不能教他开车
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
He says you'd be less judgmental.
他说你不会那么苛刻
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
To you, or in general?
跟你还是笼统来说
I'm serious.
我是认真的
So where'd this come from?
从哪冒出的想法
We've talked about it.
我们都谈过了
We say "I love you."
我们说"我爱你"
I want a husband. You want a wife.
我想要个丈夫 你想要个妻子
This works, the two of us, don't you think?
我们俩挺合适 你不觉得吗
It's very romantic. Aren't we past romance?
非常浪漫 我们不是浪漫过了吗
I bought you a ring.
我给你买♥♥了个戒指
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么都没说
It's the element of surprise.
不然怎么是惊喜
That's kind of the point, isn't it?
不就是要有惊喜吗
It's in my glove compartment. I can go get it if you want.
在我的储物箱里 你想要的话我去拿
No, I want you to order the pizza.
不 我要你定披萨
We can do the whole ring thing tomorrow.
明天再弄戒指的事
When did you get in?
你什么时候回来的
Couple of hours ago. Well, come and sit down.
几小时前 过来坐吧
I feel like I haven't seen you for what, has it been three days?
我觉得我好像有三天没见到你了
Four, I think.
应该是四天
It's just all been a big blur.
都记不清了
Same in New York.
我在纽约也一样
Any luck?
有好消息吗
They're like a broken record, Francis.
他们跟复读机似的 弗兰西斯
Do I need to call the prime minister?
需要我给总理打电♥话♥吗
Oh, I think it's gonna take more than a phone call.
一通电♥话♥可能解决不了
Tell me. That's not why I'm here, actually.
说说吧 其实我不是为这个来的
So much has been going on in the past few months,
这几个月的事太多
we hardly have time to talk.
咱俩都没时间聊聊了
Here, use this.
用这个
I feel bad about the other night
那晚你要睡我的床
when you wanted to sleep in my bed.
我不该赶你走
Oh, that. You shouldn't.
不用自责
I just--
我就是
I don't know why I started sleeping in there.
我也不知道为什么在那边睡了
Well, if I remember correctly, you had a cold.
没记错的话是你感冒了
But why I stayed.
但我为什么没回去
You don't have to explain.
你不用解释
I want you to know that I love you.
我想说我爱你
It has nothing to do with that.
不是因为这个
I love you... as much as ever.
我像以前一样爱你
Not another word.
不用说了
Let's finish talking about Israel in the morning.
明早继续谈以色列的事吧
You said more than a phone call?
你说一通电♥话♥解决不了
They need it in stone, Francis, that we'll contribute troops.
他们需要承诺 弗兰西斯 真会出兵
An executive order. Congress won't be happy.
行政命令 国会肯定不乐意
Well, they're already not happy.
反正已经不开心了
I spat in one eye, I might as well spit in the other.
恶心了他们一次 就不在乎第二次了
Consider it done.
没问题
Thank you. Thank you for your support.
谢谢 谢谢你的支持
Thank you so much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you. Oh, sure.
谢谢 可以啊
Did you get it?
拍到了吗
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you for your support.
谢谢 谢谢你的支持
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
I liked your speech, Ms. Dunbar.
我喜欢你的演讲 邓巴女士
And I've heard more than a few.
我听过的演讲可多了
I appreciate you saying that, sir.
非常感谢 先生
I know Iowans aren't easily impressed.
我知道爱荷华州人不容易取悦
What you said about integrity?
你之前怎么说正直来着
Well, if you can bring that to Washington,
你要是保证做位正直的总统
I'll caucus for you.
我党团会议就支持你
One supporter at a time. That's how we'll win this.
一次争取一名支持者 选举就得这样
And that young man? I feel for him. He's an inspiring individual.
那个小伙子 我替他难过 他令人振奋
John, there's someone I want you to meet.
约翰 来见见这位先生
Your name, sir? Clive Reynolds.
您叫什么 克莱夫·雷诺兹
Mr. Reynolds, nice to meet you. I'm praying for your husband.
雷诺兹先生 幸会 我在为你丈夫祈祷
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表