剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Good night.
晚安
I don't think he's to be trusted, Cathy.
我觉得不能相信他 凯茜
Especially after tonight. And it made me think...
尤其是今晚之后 让我不禁思考
Go on.
继续说
It made me wonder about Francis' plan.
这让我重新考虑了弗兰西斯的计划
I'm not sure that it's a good idea to be partnered with Petrov.
我认为与佩特罗夫合作未必是好主意
In the meantime, we alienate Israel and Palestine.
而且我们还破坏了与以色列和巴勒斯坦的关系
Well... between you and me, I agree.
私下里告诉你 我也同意
Sit with me.
过来坐
What would you do differently?
那你想采取什么不同的办法呢
Well...
这个
If the goal is to get troops into the Jordan Valley,
如果最终目标是向约旦河谷派军的话
well, then there's more than one way to skin that cat.
达到目标的办法可不止一种
A multinational force?
多国部队吗
I would go through the UN.
我倾向通过联♥合♥国♥
Peacekeeping?
维和部队吗
You wouldn't get past Russia's veto.
但俄♥罗♥斯♥会否决的
There might be a way, but...
也许有个办法 但是...
you'd have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders.
那样你就有很重的任务了
Well, if you can give me guidance, I'm sure I can handle it.
如果你能指点我 我相信我能处理好
There is precedent with the Uniting for Peace Resolution.
以前有联合维和决议案的先例
We used it to get around the Russians for the Korean War.
我们就是借这个 绕过苏俄发动了朝鲜战争
The whole thing? From Poland to the UK.
全部吗 从波兰到英国
I want the entire missile defense system gone.
我希望整个导弹防御系统都拆除
You know that's there to defend against North Korea, against Iran.
你知道那是为了防御朝鲜和伊朗
And far closer to my borders than theirs.
但比起朝鲜伊朗 却离我国更近
I'm asking for a few thousand troops in the Jordan Valley.
我只是希望你派几千部队进入约旦河谷
You're asking me to dismantle Europe's defense system.
你却要求我废除欧洲的防御系统
What you're really asking for is American forces
你真正的要求是让美国部队
just south of the Caucasus.
进入高加索南部
You must have a strategic play in mind.
你肯定已经想好了战略规划
This is about stability in the region.
这是为了地区稳定
You're trying to consolidate your foothold in the region.
你是想巩固在这个地区的地位吧
The Black Sea, Kazakhstan, Chechnya, Crimea.
黑海 哈萨克斯坦 车♥臣♥ 克里米亚
So, please... don't insult me with peace.
拜托 别扯什么和平来侮辱我了
Whatever your strategic goals may be,
无论你的战略目标是什么
the missile defense system is mine.
导弹防御系统是我的
Viktor, I invited you to Washington with pure intentions,
维克多 我邀请你来华盛顿的目的很纯粹
so that we could break bread and learn to trust one another.
就是为了我们能一起进餐 学习信任对方
Francis, I don't get softened up
弗兰西斯 一顿美妙的晚餐
by a nice dinner and dancing with a beautiful woman.
和与美丽的女士共舞不会让我心软的
You asked me what I want.
你问我想要什么
Well... I told you.
我告诉你了
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
It's my turn to get some sleep.
现在我要去睡会儿了
Let's attack all this with a fresh mind.
等头脑清醒点再处理这些事吧
We've barely smoked our cigars.
我们还没抽完雪茄呢
We're not men of excess, though, are we?
我们不是那种无节制的人 对吧
Aren't we?
不是吗
No, no.
不是
No, you're right.
不 你说得对
Enough smoke for one evening.
这一晚上抽得够多了
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
Try to meet him halfway.
想办法与他妥协吧
Cathy and I were talking.
凯茜和我聊了一会儿
Maybe the Israelis and the Palestinians are right.
也许以色列人和巴勒斯坦人是对的
We should consider starting with them.
我们应该考虑从他们下手
Use the United Nations to put pressure on Russia.
利用联♥合♥国♥向俄♥罗♥斯♥施压
How? Uniting for Peace.
怎么施压 联合维和
General Assembly overrides
让联♥合♥国♥大会推♥翻♥
a Russian veto in the Security Council.
俄♥罗♥斯♥在安♥理♥会♥投的否决票
Well, that'll just antagonize them even if it works.
即便成功 也只会激怒他们
And it won't.
何况不可能成功
Well, it might work. Cathy seems to think it could.
也许呢 凯茜似乎认为会成功
I thought you believed in this plan.
我以为你对这计划有信心
We were just... brainstorming alternatives.
我们只是在考虑别的选择
Well, I've worked too hard on it just to abandon it.
我付出了这么多努力 怎么能前功尽弃
Okay, you know best.
好吧 你知道怎么最好
Do you mind?
你介意吗
What?
什么
The light.
关灯
Francis.
弗兰西斯
He's a thug.
他是个恶棍
Smart, but he's still a thug.
很聪明 但也还是个恶棍
Don't cower to him.
别向他屈服
Where I come from,
在我的家乡
we drop a raw egg into some tomato juice and drink that.
我们会把生鸡蛋放进番茄汁里 然后喝掉
Luckily, I don't come from there.
还好我不来自你的家乡
That's a perfect job for Doug.
那份工作很适合道格
I can't imagine why he'd turn it down.
真不明白他为什么拒绝
He thinks we were behind it.
他觉得是我们在背后安排的
I told him we weren't, but I don't think he believes me.
我告诉他并没有 但恐怕他不相信我
Said he doesn't need training wheels.
说他不需要辅助训练
Well, I want you to still stop in from time to time and see him.
我要你继续偶尔去看看他
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Is the Secretary of Defense here? Send him in.
国防部长来了吗 让他进来
Mr. President. We don't have much time.
总统先生 我们没多少时间
Petrov gets here in 90 minutes. We need to talk Europe.
佩特罗夫90分钟后到 我们得谈欧洲的情况
The answer is yes.
答案是可以
To some, not all, of what you asked.
可以接受你的部分但并非全部要求
I see.
好吧
I'm prepared to scale back significantly.
我准备对导弹防御系统进行大规模削减
Now, I have to speak to my team first and my allies in NATO,
我得先跟我的团队及我们的北约同盟国商量下
but I'm confident that we can do something meaningful
但我相信我们可以在波兰和捷克共和国
in Poland and the Czech Republic.
作出重要调整
Now, our people can work out the specifics.
我们双方可以就细节做进一步协商
And whatever it is we decide and agree on,
但无论我们达成怎样的共识
the public cannot know.
都不能让公众知晓
I woke up with the taste of those cigars in my mouth.
我醒来时满嘴都是昨晚抽过的雪茄味
Thinking of Cuba and Kennedy.
让我想到了古巴导弹危机和肯尼迪
I won't be humiliated the way
我可不会像赫鲁晓夫
Khrushchev was with Turkey.
在土耳其导弹问题上那样被羞辱
Well, you can't possibly compare
你不能将我的提议
what I'm proposing to what happened then.
与当时的事件相提并论
I can only consider a partial scale-back
只有你同意对外宣布
if you announce it.
我才会接受部分削减
This press conference is about the Jordan Valley.
这场新闻发布会是关于约旦河谷问题
The most important thing about the missiles is the scale-back,
调整导弹防御系统的重点是削减
not the PR.
不是公♥关♥
My people would know I walked away with something.
我的人♥民♥需要知道我不是空手而归
And, by announcing it, I can keep you to your word.
而且对外宣布后 我就能逼你信守诺言
I am more than meeting you halfway, Viktor.
我可是做出了相当大的让步 维克多
You know what the best part of the Fall of the Soviet Union was?
你知道苏联解体最大快人心之处是什么吗
The cars.
是汽车
Have you ever been in, um... a Lada?
你坐过拉达牌汽车吗
Lada? No, I haven't.
拉达 没有
No? Oh. It's the worst car ever built.
没有吗 那是世上最烂的车
Tiny, little thing, you know.
很小 很袖珍的一辆车
Your head would hit the ceiling when you hit a pothole.
车开过坑颠一下 你的头就会撞到车顶
And the heat never worked.
暖气永远不制热
And no air conditioning.
还没有空调
You know, your skin would stick to the seats in the summer.
大夏天皮肤都要粘到座位上
It was a coffin on wheels.
简直是可移♥动♥的棺材
But then, after the Fall, we got the Lexus.
但苏联解体后 就能买♥♥到雷克萨斯
Temperature control. Automatic windows.
有空调 自动车窗
And so much room.
而且空间很大
First time I fucked my ex-wife, in a Lexus.
我第一次上我前妻 就是在一辆雷克萨斯里
You could never do that in a Lada.
在拉达里你想都不要想
No space.
空间根本不够
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表