剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
If you have something you would like to say, Francis...
如果你想说什么 弗兰西斯
I just want to minimize the damage.
我只想尽量减少损害
If Petrov won't come around,
如果佩特罗夫不肯回头
we have to move forward with the resolution at the UN.
我们就得推进联♥合♥国♥的决议案了
We're prepared for that.
我们已经准备好了
Good. Thank you. Try to get some sleep.
很好 谢谢 尽量睡会儿吧
Shouldn't you be in the back, with the press?
你不是该在后面跟媒体在一起吗
I'm not press. You're not staff either.
我不是媒体 你也不是工作人员
My apologies.
抱歉
Mrs. Underwood?
安德伍德夫人
You did the right thing.
你做得对
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
You should be.
你有权生气
But I had to do it.
但我必须那么做
Is this some sort of apology,
这算是道歉
or you need to get something off your chest?
还是你想一吐为快
I want you to try and understand.
我希望你能努力去理解
Understand?
理解
What you did was beyond I know.
你所做的超出了... 我知道
You're not only the First Lady, and an ambassador,
你不只是第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 大使
you're also my wife.
你也是我妻子
In what order? Oh, come on, Claire.
什么顺序 拜托 克莱尔
I said what I said for him.
我所说的是为了他
Not for myself, not for us.
不是为我自己 不是为我们
I felt we owed him more than a few false words.
为了他 我们也不该做一份虚伪的声明
So you want me to forgive you? To say that it was okay?
你是要我原谅你 告诉你没关系吗
No. Because I can't do that.
不 因为我做不到
I'm not asking you to.
我没这意思
Then why are we even discussing it?!
那我们为什么还要讨论这个
Because I want you to know why.
因为我想让你知道原因
I don't care why.
我不在乎原因
I don't care what your reasons are.
我不在乎你的原因是什么
There is no reason that can possibly convince me
没有任何原因
that you should have sabotaged a peace plan we spent months on!
让你有权毁掉我们耗费数月推行的和平计划
It was a political mistake.
我犯了个政♥治♥错误
Yes, I admit that. But if I had said nothing,
是的 我承认 但如果我什么都不说
his death would have meant nothing.
他的死就毫无意义了
No. Not death. Don't give him that.
不 不是死 他那不叫死
Suicide. No.
是自杀 不
Something undeniable. I was not gonna try and deny it.
无法否认的事情 我不会否认的
I don't even understand that. If you'd give me a chance.
我都不明白你什么意思 如果你肯给我机会
I gave you a chance with the recess appointment,
我已经给了你机会 休会任命
with the resolution, with handling Corrigan.
决议案 还有跟科里根谈
He didn't have a choice, Francis. We cornered him.
他别无选择 弗兰西斯 我们把他逼入绝境了
He did have a choice. Not in his mind.
他有选择 在他看来没有
No one forced him to protest in Moscow.
没人逼他在莫斯科抗♥议♥
And we sure as hell didn't ask him
我们也绝对没有让他
to tie your scarf around his neck!
用你的围巾上吊自杀
If you had spoken to him...
如果你跟他谈过
and heard what he had to say--
听听他的话
Oh, what, I would have had some moral epiphany?
怎么 我就会豁然开朗吗
Yes, you would have. I don't think so.
是的 你会的 我不这么认为
Because I'm the President of the United States
因为我是美国总统
and I can separate the big from the small.
我能分清孰轻孰重
He wasn't small.
他并不轻
He was a coward and I'm glad he's dead.
他是个懦夫 我很高兴他死了
He had more courage than you'll ever have.
他比你勇敢得多
Do you really want to discuss courage, Claire?
你真要讨论勇敢吗 克莱尔
Because anyone can commit suicide,
因为任何人都可以自杀
or spout their mouth in front of a camera.
或是在摄像机前口无遮拦
But you wanna know what takes real courage?
但你知道什么才叫真正的勇敢吗
Keeping your mouth shut, no matter what you might be feeling.
无论内心有何感受 都能管住嘴巴
Holding it all together when the stakes are this high.
形势如此严峻 仍能不乱阵脚
We're murderers, Francis.
是我们杀了他 弗兰西斯
No, we're not. We're survivors.
不 不是的 这叫适者生存
If we can't show some respect for one brave man
如果我们不能对这个勇敢的人表示敬意
and still accomplish what we set out to do,
而继续完成我们原本的计划
then I'm disappointed in both of us.
那我会对我们俩都很失望
I should've never made you ambassador.
我就不该任命你做大使
I should've never made you president.
我就不该让你当上总统
What are you looking at?
看什么看
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表