剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
So... we start over.
那我们重新开始
As though we meet for the first time.
就好像这是我们第一次见面
Please.
请坐
Promise him a prison. A prison?
保证他会建一座监狱 监狱
A brand new federal corrections facility.
一座新的联邦监狱
Why would his constituents want convicts in their backyard?
他的选民为什么会希望选区里住进罪犯
They don't.
他们不希望
They do want jobs in their backyard.
但他们希望选区里有更多工作
He's been trying to get federal funding for years.
多年来他一直在争取联邦政♥府♥的拨款
Birch has fought him on it.
博奇一直否决他的申请
Tell him you'll get Birch to come around.
告诉他你能让博奇回心转意
If that doesn't work,
如果这说服不了他
hint there might be a place for him as Transportation Secretary.
暗示说有可能任命他为交通部长
He's owned by the auto industry.
他是汽车产业的代言人
His stance on carbon emissions is deplorable.
他在二氧化碳排放问题上的立场简直气人
Then balance him out with whoever you have running the EPA.
那就用环保署署长的人选来制衡他
I am not ready to make cabinet commitments this early on.
现在就定下内阁人选我觉得为时过早
It's not a commitment. You're just open to considering him.
这不是定下人选 你只是愿意考虑他
Doug? We should get started.
道格 得开始了
Use the auto industry to your advantage.
把汽车产业转化为你的优势
Whoever Winkowski supports,
不论温考斯基支持谁
every superdelegate backed by Ford and Chrysler follows.
福特和克莱斯勒的所有超级代表都会跟随他
And if that doesn't work,
如果这还没用
tell him you're considering Dick Butler for Transportation.
告诉他你交通部长的候选人里有迪克·巴特勒
He hates Butler.
他讨厌巴特勒
I gotta go. Let me know what he says.
我得挂了 告诉我他的答复
You're here to work on your body, not work on your work.
你来是为了锻炼身体 而不是工作
When the boss calls...
上司打来的
Well, while you're on my turf, I'm the boss.
你现在由我负责 我说了算
Let's get in there and lie down on the mat.
快进去躺到垫子上
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Michael. Mrs. Underwood.
迈克尔 安德伍德夫人
Claire.
叫我克莱尔就好
You've been treated well?
他们对你好吗
Very well, as you can see.
很好 如您所见
Thank you, Mr. Litsky,
谢谢 利特斯基先生
but I'd like to hear it from Mr. Corrigan.
但我想听科里根先生自己说
Yes, they've treated me well.
是的 他们对我很好
You've seen a doctor? I have. Yesterday.
你看过医生吗 昨天看过
You look thin. I've always been thin.
你看起来很瘦 我一直很瘦
The president asked me to see you in person
总统让我亲自过来
to share the good news.
告诉你这个好消息
The terms of your release have been finalized.
你的释放条款已经敲定了
We'll be bringing you home with us tomorrow.
我们明天就带你回家
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以为你会高兴
What are the terms?
条款是什么
There will be a joint press conference.
我们会举♥行♥联合新闻发布会
With Petrov? Yes, both presidents.
跟佩特罗夫吗 是的 两位总统一起
The agreement asks that you make a brief statement.
协议要求你做一个简短声明
I'm sorry, um, the type is too small and I don't have glasses.
抱歉 字太小 我也没戴眼镜
We offered glasses to Mr. Corrigan They did.
我们为科里根先生提供了眼镜 是的
Mine broke during the arrest.
我的在被拘捕时弄坏了
The other inmates don't get glasses.
其他犯人没有眼镜
I didn't want special treatment.
我不想受特殊待遇
We provide glasses to anyone who needs them, Russian or American.
我们为所有需要的人提供眼镜 不论国际
That is a lie.
这是个谎言
I will read it.
我读给你听
It says, "I, Michael Corrigan,
上面写着 "我 迈克尔·科里根
apologize to the citizens of the Russian Federation
就违反俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦法律
for breaking your laws.
向俄♥国♥公民道歉
I regret my part in exposing minors
我不该向未成年人
to nontraditional sexual attitudes.
宣扬非传统性取向
I am grateful to President Petrov
我很感谢佩特罗夫总统
for the clemency my release demonstrates,
宽容地释放了我
and for allowing me to return to the United States."
并允许我回到美国"
Who wrote it?
谁写的
It's the result of extended negotiations
这是国♥务♥院♥
between representatives of the State Department
与俄♥罗♥斯♥外♥交♥部♥之间
and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
深入谈判后的结果
I'm sorry, I can't say it.
抱歉 我不能做这个声明
I know it's far from ideal, Michael.
我知道情况很不理想 迈克尔
There is no ideal. Other than repealing the law.
除非废除法律 不然不可能理想
May we have a moment?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
President Petrov asked me to remain with you.
佩特罗夫总统让我陪着您
And I'm asking you to give us a moment.
我请你让我们单独待一会儿
Mr. Litsky? I'm assuming this cell is bugged?
利特斯基先生 这间牢房♥被监听了吧
I know nothing about the facilities.
我对这里并不了解
Where is it? Mrs. Underwood.
在哪里 安德伍德夫人
If Mr. Corrigan and I are to speak privately,
科里根先生和我要想真正地单独谈话
I would like to be assured that it is truly private.
我需要保证对话的私密性
Show me where the bug is.
告诉我监听设备在哪里
Подойти.
进来
Госпожа Андервуд просила убрать микрофон.
安德伍德夫人要求拆掉监听器
Прямо сейчас, если можно.
如果可以的话 这就拆
Thank you.
谢谢
They're not going to repeal the law.
他们不可能废除法律
The statement is a prerequisite for your release.
你必须发表声明才能被释放
There are no negotiations here, Michael.
没有商量的余地了 迈克尔
That part already happened.
谈判已经结束了
What about the 27 others?
其他27个人呢
They're not American.
他们不是美国人
Well, if they're not gonna be released, neither should I.
如果不释放他们 我也不该被释放
There's nothing we can do for them.
对于他们我们无能为力
You're the First Lady, and the ambassador to the United Nations.
你是第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 还是美国驻联♥合♥国♥大使
And you're telling me there's nothing you can do?
你却告诉我你无能为力
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信
Michael, it was hard enough to negotiate just for your release.
迈克尔 争取到你的释放就已经很艰难了
You'll have to drag me out of here
恐怕你得把我拖出去了
because I'm not giving that statement.
因为我不会做那个声明
It's just words.
这只是几句话
Words you can disown the moment you're back on US soil.
等一回到美国本土 你就可以否认这些话
Petrov's gay propaganda law?
佩特罗夫的反同法
That's just words, too.
那也只是言语
So, command and control rotation.
指挥与控制权的轮换
Semi-annually, after the first year.
第一年之后每半年一次
We pushed for immediate rotation,
我们希望能立即轮换
but the Israelis have No, of course.
可是以色列人... 当然
We need to earn their trust.
我们需要赢得他们的信任
But we would never make any major decisions
但是 做出任何重大决定之前
without consulting your generals first.
我们都会先跟你的上将商量
As long as there is transparency and communication.
只要能保证透明性 保持沟通就好
Well, that's the key to this entire enterprise.
这正是整个项目的关键
Then after the first year is fine and, uh...
只要平安度过第一年
troop numbers look agreeable,
驻军数量也合适
are you sure you can procure this many on your end?
你能保证派来这个数目吗
Yes. I don't need Congress for that.
是的 我不需要通过国会
No, but the funding.
的确 但资金怎么解决
It comes out of the DOD budget like any regular deployment.
与其他派驻一样从国防预算里拨
Now, infrastructure and logistical supplies for your troops,
至于你方军队的基础设施建设和后勤
well, we can add that expense as ancillary support.
这份支出可以算作辅助设施
We can pitch in.
我们能出点
Well, whatever you could spare would certainly be welcome.
不管你们能拿出多少我们当然都欢迎
But... that brings us to the elephant in the room.
不过还有一件我们都在考虑的事
Missile defense.
导弹防御
Now, I can accept a partial scale-back in Poland.
我能接受波兰那边的部分削减
And it doesn't have to be... announced.
这可以不公开
But we need to consider the Czech Republic.
可我们得考虑捷克方面
Tell me your concerns.
说说你的顾虑
Я просил нас не беспокоить.
我说了不要打断我们
Your wife values privacy.
你夫人很重视隐私啊
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表