剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
没什么 我看起来怎么样
I'd throw you on that bed right now
我想立马把你扔到床上
if it wouldn't mess up your hair.
可惜会弄乱你的头发
Watch me prep.
看我准备吧
You can mess up my hair all you want after the debate.
辩论结束之后你想怎么弄乱我头发都随你
She's here. There she is.
她来了 她来了
Quiet, guys. Quiet, guys. Here she comes.
安静 安静 她来了
Quiet, quiet!
安静
Thank you. Thank you. Hello, everyone!
谢谢 感谢你们 大家好
Thank all of you so very much
非常感谢大家
for working so hard to make sure we take New Hampshire.
为我们能拿下新罕布♥什♥尔这么努力
It is field offices like this that win primaries,
正是这样的办事处能让我们赢得初选
and the president wants you to know
总统想让大家知道
how much your dedication means to us.
你们的奉献对我们来说多么重要
Thank you so much. Thank you.
真的感谢大家 谢谢
Now, who's ready to watch a debate?
谁想看辩论
There is a large crowd here in Sioux City tonight.
在苏城 人们齐聚一堂
I would say potential voters, but of course, here in Iowa,
我想说潜在选民 但当然在爱荷华
citizens caucus instead of vote,
市民们是通过党团会议而非投票的方式初选
and many of the people here in this room
而今天到场的许多人
will be doing just that on January 15th.
都会参加1月15日的党团会议
A CNN ORC poll has it
一份CNN民♥意♥调查显示
as a tight race between the two front-runners.
目前两名领跑者的支持率不相上下
Heather Dunbar at 32 percent.
希瑟·邓巴的支持率为32%
President Frank Underwood at 30 percent.
弗兰克·安德伍德总统的支持率为30%
Congresswoman Jackie Sharp trails in third at 14 percent.
杰姬·夏普议员女士以14%排在第三位
Twenty-two percent remain undecided.
还有22%尚未决定
You can switch it.
你可以换台
Really?
真的吗
Unless you want to watch.
除非你想看
No, I thought you would.
不 我以为你想看
It's your last night here.
这是你在这里的最后一晚
I want to spend it with my brother,
我想和我哥哥一起度过
not Frank Underwood.
而不是弗兰克·安德伍德
What do you want to watch instead?
那你想看什么
Anything. Whatever you want.
随便 你想看的就行
...promising universal employment,
...保证全民就业
and on Israeli Palestinian relations...
而在巴以关系上...
Oh, shit. Have you ever seen Contagion?
天 你看过《传染病》吗
No.
没有
If you're a clean freak,
如果你有洁癖
this'll definitely make you a germ freak.
这片子绝对能让你更加洁癖
I love this movie. Go for it.
我爱死这部电影了 那就看吧
Welcome to the first
欢迎收看CNN举办的
Democratic nomination debate hosted by CNN.
第一场民♥主♥党提名辩论会
Our candidates tonight: Frank Underwood,
今晚的候选人为 弗兰克·安德伍德
Jackie Sharp, and Heather Dunbar.
杰姬·夏普和希瑟·邓巴
I'm John King and I'll be your moderator tonight.
我是约翰·金 今晚你们的调解人
Our debate will be divided in two parts,
辩论分为两个部分
the first part focusing on foreign policy,
第一部分聚焦外交政策
part two focusing on the domestic agenda.
第二部分则着重于国内政策
And our format will be as follows:
辩论形式如下
I will ask one candidate a question.
我会向每位候选人提一个问题
That candidate will have one minute to answer.
候选人有一分钟时间来回答
After that, all of our candidates can engage in an open conversation
随后 所有候选人可以进行五分钟的
lasting for five minutes.
自♥由♥讨论
We begin, though, with opening statements.
首先请各位候选人进行开场陈述
And by lottery, it was decided
经抽签决定
that President Underwood goes first.
先从安德伍德总统开始
Mr. President. Thank you. And good evening, John,
总统先生 谢谢 晚上好 约翰
good evening to my fellow candidates,
另外两位候选人晚上好
and to the good people of Sioux City.
苏城的好市民们晚上好
This nomination comes down to one word: vision.
这次提名归根结底就是一个词 愿景
I believe that I have shown a clear vision to this country
我相信我已经通过《美国就业法案》向全国人♥民♥
with America Works,
展现了一个清晰的愿景
the most comprehensive jobs program in nearly a century.
它是近一个世纪以来最全面的就业计划
We showed it could work in Washington DC.
我们已经证明该法案在华盛顿取得了成功
We need now to take what we did there and spread it nationwide,
现在我们需要将我们的成功推广到全国
so that the American dream can become the American reality.
这样美国梦就能真正美梦成真
But that vision isn't enough on its own.
但是光有愿景还不够
You need someone with experience to make it happen.
你们需要一个有经验的人来实现这份愿景
And between my time in Congress and now at the White House,
考虑到我在国会和白宫的经历
I have more experience than both of my opponents combined.
我的经验比两位对手加起来还要丰富
And, uh, when you hire someone for a job,
当你考虑雇佣一个人的时候
are you gonna hire someone with 30 years' experience,
你是会选择有三十年工作经验的人
or someone with less than ten
还是不到十年工作经验的人
or someone with no experience at all?
还是完全没有经验的人
Where I come from down south,
在我南方老家那边
we call that as clear as a glass of moonshine.
我们管这种情况叫做显而易见
Former Solicitor General Dunbar is next.
接下来有请前副检察长邓巴女士
Your opening statement, please. Thank you, John.
致开场陈述 谢谢 约翰
And thank you Iowa.
也感谢爱荷华人♥民♥
Well, I agree with the President.
我同意总统刚才所说的
Vision and experience are exactly what America needs.
愿景和经验正是美国人♥民♥需要的
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
he has the wrong vision and horrendous experience.
他拥有的是错误的愿景和糟糕的经验
You can call America Works visionary, but in truth,
你可以说《美国就业法案》有远见 但实际上
it is just an ultra-conservative agenda
它只是一个存在了数十年的
that's been around for decades.
极其保守的议程
Dismantle the safety net and hang people out to dry.
瓦解安全保障 让人们自生自灭
As for the President's experience,
至于总统先生的经验
he was in the leadership during
他在领导层在任期间
one of the most ineffective decades in Congressional history.
正值国会历史上最低效的时期之一
As president, he has failed at everything he's done.
作为总统 他经手的每一件事都失败了
America Works was illegal in the minds
《美国就业法案》在包括我在内的
of many legal experts, myself included.
许多法律专业人士看来都是违法的
His Jordan Valley plan was a disaster.
他的约旦河谷计划彻底失败
If that's what you call experience,
如果你把这些称为经验
you're not just padding the résumé, you are fabricating it.
那你不仅是在美化履历 而是伪造履历了
President Underwood isn't presenting us with a vision,
安德伍德总统并不是在向我们展示愿景
he is convincing himself of his own delusion.
而是在说服自己相信自己的妄想
Now, my vision is to tackle corporate greed,
我的愿景则是遏制大企业的贪婪
raise pay for those who need it most,
为最需要的人们提高薪酬
and create jobs by growing the economy,
通过刺♥激♥经济增长制♥造♥就业
not robbing people of their retirement and health care.
而不是抢劫人♥民♥的退休金和医保
My experience is 20 years defending the Constitution.
我的经验是二十年捍卫宪法的经历
You know when I take my presidential oath,
所以你们可以肯定 当我宣誓就职时
I will mean every word of it.
我会遵守誓言的每一个字
Ms. Dunbar, thank you. Congresswoman Sharp,
邓巴女士 谢谢 夏普众议员女士
your opening statement, please. Thank you.
你的开场陈述 谢谢
As many of you know, I am a US Army veteran.
很多人都知道我曾是一名美国♥军♥人
Now, I've seen firsthand the great sacrifices
我曾亲睹我的战友们
my fellow servicemen and women have made defending this country.
为守卫这个国家做出的伟大牺牲
But how can we ask them to protect a system
但我怎能让他们去保卫这个
that isn't protecting us?
没在保护我们的系统
Take women, for example.
比如说女性
There are two women at this debate running for president.
这儿有两名女性参与了总统竞选
That's extraordinary. But out in the general workforce?
十分了不起 可是在普通工作场合呢
Women earn 77 cents on the dollar compared to men.
男性赚一美元而女性只能赚77美分
Even worse is minority women earning 67 cents on the dollar.
少数裔女性甚至只有67美分
Now, Ms. Dunbar can talk about balancing the scales,
邓巴女士可以高谈阔论缩小贫富差距
but she inherited a multi-billion-dollar fortune
但她继承了亿万家产
and never had to earn any cents on the dollar.
从未需要去努力赚一分钱
Now, I don't agree with everything
我不认同安德伍德总统
that President Underwood has done or proposes,
所做或是提议的所有事
but at least he knows what it means to work for a living.
但至少他知道为生活辛苦打拼的滋味
I can give you even better than that.
我还能带给你们更多
I know what it means to fight for a living.
我知道为生活斗争的滋味
And I will fight for fairness here at home
我将在国内努力为公平而战
just as fiercely as I fought our enemies overseas.
正如我当初在海外与敌人拼死斗争
Thank you.
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表