剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Viktor Petrov! Fascist jerkoff!
维克多·佩特罗夫 法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Viktor Petrov! Fascist jerkoff!
维克多·佩特罗夫 法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
This is what the freedom to assemble looks like!
我们这就叫自♥由♥集♥会♥
Stop silencing the press!
停止操纵媒体
Stop persecuting the opposition!
停止迫♥害♥异己
Stop imprisoning people simply because they're gay!
停止关押同性恋人士
You're destroying Russia's future!
你是在毁掉俄♥罗♥斯♥的未来
When Petrov's motorcade arrives,
佩特罗夫的车队来了之后
have the band already playing as loud as they can.
让军乐队使劲大声演奏
I'll speak to the Colonel.
我跟上校说一下
What about the Pussy Riot girls? I briefed them myself.
暴♥动♥小猫的姑娘呢 我亲自跟她们交待了
Here's a list of the issues they want you to discuss with Petrov.
她们希望你跟佩特罗夫谈这些问题
We're good to go. Tell them I did.
一切就绪了 告诉她们我谈了
Sure it's a good idea to have them at the dinner?
请她们共进晚餐真的好吗
It's a smart idea. They're dissidents.
多聪明 她们是异见分子
They've been nothing but a pain in Petrov's ass.
肯定会让佩特罗夫头疼
He wants to co-opt them with a photo? Fine.
他想拍张照就收买♥♥她们吗 可以啊
If it's important to him, it's important to me.
对他重要的 对我也重要
Bob. Mr. President.
鲍勃 总统先生
We have to get these amendments out of committee.
得尽快把修正案敲定好
Get AmWorks on the floor.
把《美就法》递交国会
We might be able to squeeze a couple through, but not all seven.
也许能通过一两个 七个不可能全过
Then restructure the funding.
那就调整资金来源
Shoot for one amendment in one committee.
一个委员会只递交一份修正案
Try Ways and Means.
找财政委员会试试
The Republicans will never go for a lump sum.
一下子申请全款 共和党肯定不同意
We have to split it up into jurisdictional parts.
得根据各个委员会职责分割法案
When I announced America Works,
我宣布《美国就业法案》时
I promised ten million jobs.
承诺了一千万就业岗位
Maybe it's time to lower expectations.
是不是该降低一下期望
No, look Pardon me, sir.
不行 听我... 抱歉 先生
President Petrov's motorcade is 15 out.
佩特罗夫总统的车队还有15分钟到
Thank you. I'll let you go.
谢谢 你去吧
Bob, we have a few more minutes. Please sit down.
鲍勃 还有几分钟 先坐下
You have a lot on your plate today.
你今天的事够多了
Why don't we pick it up tonight at the state dinner?
不如今晚的国宴上接着谈吧
Looking forward to it, Mr. President.
很期待呢 总统先生
What is the face of a coward?
懦夫的脸什么样
The back of his head as he runs from the battle.
临阵脱逃了 只能看得见后脑勺
Welcome, Mr. President. Thank you, Mr. President.
欢迎 总统先生 谢谢 总统先生
This is your first visit to the White House?
第一次来白宫吗
Yes, yes. But my third president.
是啊 但你是我经历过的第三任总统了
I have reviewed your proposal for the Jordan Valley.
我看过你对约旦河谷的提议了
Impressive.
不错
So you liked the proposal?
你喜欢吗
The answer is no.
不行
It's not a joke, Mr. President.
我不是开玩笑 总统先生
I have no interest whatsoever in pursuing your plan.
我对你的计划没有任何兴趣
The Jordan Valley is the trees instead of the forest.
约旦河谷只是树木 我们不能不见森林
And this bilateral approach, it's... alienating.
而这个双边政策 是在疏远我们
I don't often see eye to eye with Ms. Caspi,
我跟卡斯皮女士并不总能达成一致
but it does feel like you're asking the state of Palestine
但你们似乎是在要求巴勒斯坦
to support a plan without having a seat at the table.
支持一项我们不能参与商议制定的计划
Well, our goal is to soften Russia,
我们的目标是软化俄♥罗♥斯♥
to bring them in as a partner first--
先让他们作为合作伙伴加入
If we can get the Russians to agree to a joint force,
如果能说服俄♥国♥组建联合部队
monitor the valley together, then they're invested.
一起监控约旦河谷 他们会加入的
They won't be a thorn in our side when we move forward--
之后他们就不会阻碍我们...
How can we count on the Russians?
我们能指望俄♥罗♥斯♥吗
Does your husband truly believe he can trust Petrov?
你丈夫真认为佩特罗夫信得过吗
The president is optimistic.
总统很乐观
All we ask is that you remain open-minded.
我们只希望你们愿意考虑
I hope you'll convey our
希望你把
dissatisfaction directly to your husband.
我们的不满直接传达给你丈夫
I'll be sure to share your concerns.
我一定转达你们的担忧
Ambassador Underwood will remain in contact with both of you.
安德伍德大使会跟你们保持联络的
I shouldn't have interrupted you earlier.
之前不该插♥你♥的话
In the meeting. It was out of place,
会面时 太不应该了
and I should have let you do all the talking.
我该让你说的
It's fine.
没事的
I know you have doubts about me.
我知道你对我有怀疑
The recess appointment. We haven't discussed it.
休会任命的事 我们还没谈过
And we should. It really isn't necessary.
应该谈谈的 真的没必要
It is an unorthodox dynamic, yes.
这的确不合常规
You will always be the First Lady.
你也总归是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
This is your plane, after all. But we can work around that.
这也是你的飞机 但我们能处理好
Yes, I know, but I want you to know that--
我知道 但我想告诉你...
Mrs. Underwood, the president is on the line.
安德伍德夫人 总统来电
How'd it go?
怎么样
Should we conference Cathy in? No, just tell me.
要接通凯茜吗 不 直接跟我说
A lot of pushback. They aren't happy.
有很对反对 他们不满意
Well, they'll get on board when the time comes.
等时机成熟 他们就会同意
What about you? He said no.
你那边怎么样 他说不
First word out of his mouth. No to everything?
这是他嘴里冒出的第一个字 全盘拒绝吗
Oh, he might just be playing mind games,
他可能只是玩心理战
trying to throw me off balance,
让我自乱脚
but this is a guy who was brought up through the KGB, after all.
但他毕竟是克格勃出身
We're gonna have to have you and Cathy use the light touch.
你和凯茜出手得温柔点
We need to massage this.
我们得软磨硬泡
Let's include her in this phone call.
我们接通凯茜吧
No, just tell her. I have to go in soon.
不 你直接告诉她 我马上要会面了
It's important we don't bypass her.
不直接告诉她很不好
If it looks like we're leaving her out of the loop, Francis...
好像我们有意不跟她通气 弗兰西斯
All right, put her on.
行 接通她
I can't tell you how much it would mean to the team.
我无法形容这对我们团队是多么重要
To have your qualifications, your expertise on board.
能有您这样履历的专业人士加入
Even just having your name on the website.
光是把您的名字摆在网页上就够风光了
I appreciate your saying that, Congressman.
很感激您这么说 议员先生
Brad. Please. Congressman's what the interns call me.
请叫我布拉德 实习生才叫我议员先生
All right. Brad it is.
行 就叫布拉德
Now as for your title, I was thinking Special Advisor?
至于您的头衔 特别顾问行吗
Title doesn't matter to me. You pick what you want.
头衔不重要 随您怎么叫
And you make your own hours. Come and go as you like.
工作时间您说了算 想来就来 想走就走
Uh, compensation, would 220 a year work for you?
22万美元一年怎么样
The cap is 173.
上限是17.3万
Well, the extra 50K would come out of my re-election fund.
另外五万从我的改选资金里拨
I mean, you deserve more than the cap.
只拿最高工资不是亏待了您
That's a very generous offer.
您的提议很慷慨
Well, I expect you to earn it.
希望您能付出等价努力
I really want to make my mark this session.
这次竞选我很想有所作为
That's more than Underwood paid me. I'm sorry?
比安德伍德付的还多 什么
When I was his chief of staff, I made the cap.
我当他的幕僚长时 拿最高工资
He never came anywhere near 220.
他给的远不到22万
Well, like I said, I think you deserve--
我说过 我觉得您该...
It's too much money, Congressman.
工资太高了 议员先生
Well, I disagree, but,
我不觉得 但是
hey, I'm not gonna argue if you want to get paid less.
您想拿少点我不反对
As I was saying, this transpo bill,
我说了 这份运输法案
we really have an opportunity to make a difference.
能产生很大的影响
Ladies and gentlemen, the session is over.
女士们 先生们 会面结束
Please, right this way. Thank you for coming.
请往这边走 谢谢前来
I hear you've recently taken up surfing.
我听说您最近开始冲浪了
We have a few spots on the Black Sea.
黑海那边有几个地方不错
It's mostly so I can pose for the photos.
主要是我能摆姿势拍照
Yes, I've seen them.
是 我看到照片了
It plays well with the young people.
年轻人喜欢
It's important they see their president has some fun,
让他们看到自己的总统有点乐趣很重要
doesn't take himself too seriously.
不会把自己搞得太严肃
I have a gift for you.
我给你准备了份礼物
I'm sorry for the delay.
抱歉来晚了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表