剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
The Republicans will just use it as leverage.
共和党肯定会拿这个当筹码
I've heard rumblings. Entitlements on the chopping block?
我听到了一些风声 要拿福利开刀吗
All the more reason to keep you on the bench.
所以更需要你继续坐镇
It's sure to be challenged in the Judiciary.
司法部肯定会提出异议
Mr. President, I want to spend as much time
总统先生 我想和我妻子
with my wife as possible
尽量多在一起
in the good years that I have left.
趁着我这两年还清醒
When Marjory was ill, she wanted the same thing.
玛乔莉确诊的时候 她也是这么想的
She left the Smithsonian, and you know what?
她离开了史密森尼学会 但是你知道吗
She hated every second of being at home, of not being productive,
她在家每一秒都很烦躁 因为不能做事了
of not doing what she loved.
不能从事自己热爱的事业
It made her time with us much harder, and...
她那段时间过得很艰难
it made her deeply unhappy.
也非常不开心
Work is the best distraction. I wish she hadn't retired.
工作是最好的调剂 我真希望她当时没退休
And, uh... before she lost her lucid thought,
而且 她头脑还清楚的时候
she said she regretted it, too.
她说她也很后悔
Can you give me six months? A year at the most? That's all.
能不能再坚持六个月 最多一年
Just enough time to get this program up and running
让我在应付最高法♥院♥的争斗之前
before I have to face a Supreme Court fight.
能有时间让这个法案顺利开展
I need to think it over. Oh, of course.
我得考虑考虑 当然
Speak to your wife. I'll walk you out.
和你夫人商量一下 我送你出去
I better get that research center. Yes, a deal is a deal.
研究中心尽快给我落实 说话算话
Now, good God, Donald, let's get something done.
上帝啊 唐纳德 咱们赶紧干活儿吧
Now you see why Donald said yes.
现在你知道为什么唐纳德会同意了
He may hate my guts,
他虽恨我入骨
but there's nothing like a death in the family
但是再没什么比家庭成员去世
to separate the wheat from the bullshit.
更能让人识时务了
Send him in.
让他进来吧
Yes, sir.
是 先生
The president is ready to see you now.
总统可以见你了
Doug.
道格
Mr. President.
总统先生
The doctor told me your recovery is going very well.
医生告诉我你恢复得很好
Yeah. Well, there's this.
是啊 就是要用这个
But everything else is as good as new.
别的地方都恢复如初
It's great to see you.
见到你真是太好了
Claire and I have been worried sick about you.
克莱尔和我担心得要死
Thank you for the gifts.
谢谢你们的礼物
For looking out for me.
也谢谢你们的照顾
I don't have that many close friends. I count you among them.
我没多少亲密的朋友 你是其中之一
I appreciate your saying that, sir.
我很感激你这么说 先生
Oh, drop the "Sir." We're old pals.
别叫我先生 我们是老朋友了
Well...
嗯
I'm the one who should apologize.
我才应该道歉
You gave me another chance. You trusted me.
你又给了我个机会 你相信我
And what happened, I take responsibility for that.
这一切我一人承担
No, for putting you in that position.
让你陷入那种处境
Stop. It's not necessary.
别 没这必要
I endangered you just as Yeah, but all I care about
我让你身陷危机 没错 但我只在乎
is that you are alive and getting better.
你还活着 在逐渐恢复
Let the rest of it go.
其它的都过去吧
You know how devoted I am. You don't have to say it.
你知道我多忠心 这不用你说
You proved it time and time again.
你一次又一次地证明了自己
Now, come on, come on, sit down.
来 坐下
Right here.
坐在这儿
I should've taken care of her when I had the chance.
当初有机会时我就该解决了她
I haven't found her yet.
我还没找到她
But when I do, I'll make sure that no one else does.
等我找到她 一定确保别人再找不到
You can count on that, sir.
我向你保证 先生
How is it, uh...?
你打算怎么办...
Probably better if we don't talk about it.
我不告诉你可能比较好
Right, of course.
嗯 是啊
Well, they told me you needed to see me.
他们说你要见我
Well, sir, I... I know that it's a lot to ask,
先生 我知道这要求很过分
and that I probably don't deserve it,
我给我们惹了这么大♥麻♥烦
considering the mess I put us in.
我或许也不配
And I'm sure you have your doubts.
你肯定也有顾虑
I realize it couldn't be anything too visible, but...
我知道我不能明目张胆 但...
I've been following everything with America Works.
我一直在跟进《美国就业法案》的报道
Well, that's a ways off.
这扯哪去了
But I was thinking that I could help.
我觉得我能帮上忙
There should be a targeted plan for lobbying committee leadership.
游说委员会领导层应该有明确目标
And I can work with the political team,
我能配合政♥治♥团队
coordinate with House leg directors, chiefs of staff--
协调国会立法主任和幕僚长
I was in Gaffney yesterday, visiting my father's grave.
我昨天去了加夫尼给我父亲扫墓
He never took care of himself.
他从不好好照顾自己
He ignored his heart problems and... he paid the price.
不顾自己心脏有病 最终付出代价
You have to respect your own mortality, Doug.
你得尊重自己终有一死的命运 道格
I don't want to be standing over your grave.
我不想给你收尸
Now, look...
告诉你...
There is a place for you here, I promise.
我保证你在这里会有一席之地
But we have to go about this slowly.
但心急吃不了热豆腐
I'll work from home. Only direct contact with you or Remy.
我在家工作 只跟你和雷米直接接触
You know the way that you can help me the best
要知道你帮我的最好办法
is to do exactly what you're doing right now,
就是好好恢复身体
focusing on your recovery.
不要分心
I would never forgive myself
如果我♥操♥之过急
if I put too much on your plate too soon.
让你压力太大 我绝不会原谅自己
You're right.
没错
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
But look, I meant what I said.
但我说的都是真心话
When you are truly ready.
等你准备好了再说
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Stay as long as you like.
你想待多久待多久
Three hours ago, we pinpointed him here,
三小时前 我们定位到
in the Shabwa region of Yemen.
他在也门的夏卜瓦省
Cooperation?
配合方面呢
I spoke to the foreign minister a few minutes ago.
我几分钟前和外♥交♥部♥长谈过
Civilians? Two dozen, nonIDs.
有多少平民 二十几个 不明身份
That's too many.
太多了
Our concern is that he could be on the move at any moment.
我们担心他可能随时离开
Sir, with Petrov coming to Washington--
先生 鉴于佩特罗夫要来华盛顿...
It's taken us two years to track Abdullah down.
我们花了两年才找到阿卜杜拉
We can't ignore every opportunity between now and the summit.
不能为了峰会就放弃一切机会
Do you have eyes on the village?
你们看到村子情况了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
He's in this building here.
他就在这栋房♥子里
Kill zone is anyone within 50 meters.
50米内不留活口
If we take him out with no civilian casualties,
如果没有平民伤亡就能除掉他
I'll authorize the strike.
我就同意这次袭击
Sir, if I may, I really think--
先生 恕我冒昧 我真心认为
President Petrov is coming to Washington in less than two months.
还有不到两个月佩特罗夫总统就将来访华盛顿
Our entire Middle East policy hinges on that meeting.
我们整个中东政策都靠这次峰会
We don't want to give the Muslim community any viable reasons
如果可能 我们不想给穆♥斯♥林♥社会任何
to obstruct things if we can avoid it.
阻挠进程的借口
So find a way to do this without killing civilians.
想办法不杀死平民就除掉他
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢各位
May I have a moment? It's about Claire.
能单独谈会儿吗 是克莱尔的事
If your husband nominates you, I can't pull any punches.
如果你丈夫提名你 我不会手下留情的
Lack of experience. Nepotism.
没经验 任人唯亲
That's right.
没错
And you think I'm a dilettante.
你觉得我太业余
No. But plenty of people will.
不 但很多人会这么认为
I've been preparing since Francis took office.
打从弗兰西斯一就职我就在准备了
What I lack in experience I'll make up for in work ethic.
经验的缺乏我会用职业道德补上
Why Ambassador to the UN?
为什么要当联♥合♥国♥大使
You wield far more influence as the First Lady.
你作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥有更大的影响力
That's not the same as contributing in a concrete way.
那和切实地去做贡献不一样
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表