剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
A cab won't even get here before the plane takes off.
这种地方 飞机起飞你都打不到车
You're coming with me.
跟我走吧
Yes, sir.
遵命
Not a good day to play hooky.
今天不是逃学的好日子
It's gonna be a late night here.
今晚要熬到很晚了
It depends what Petrov does.
取决于佩特罗夫的行动
So far, just incredibly loud silence.
目前为止 只有刺耳的沉默
I gotta go, hon. Foreign Affairs is holding an emergency session.
我得走了 宝贝 外♥交♥部♥要召开紧急会议
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I don't have much time. Neither do I.
我时间不多 我也是
Talking points.
讲话要点
These make me uncomfortable.
这让我很不自在
Even in a closed session, whatever I say will get out.
即使是非公开会议 我的话也会泄露
I'll take hits in Iowa. You can't criticize the mission.
我会因此在爱荷华受挫 你不能挑剔任务
We need you to keep everyone calm.
我们需要你让大家保持平静
You know how I feel about unnecessary military involvement.
你知道我对不必要的军事干涉的看法
You asked to be on the ticket, Jackie.
是你要求做竞选搭档的 杰姬
It's been non-stop resistance from the start.
而你从一开始就各种不配合
If you don't want to support the president,
如果你不能支持总统
you shouldn't want to be his number two.
那你就不该做他的副总统
I'm sick of pulling teeth.
我受够跟你扯皮了
You're right. I'll do what I can.
你说得对 我会尽力的
Jackie...
杰姬
I didn't mean to snap.
我不是故意发火的
I know it's hard having a presence here
我知道一边在这边保持影响力
and campaigning at the same time.
一边竞选是很难的
I'm sure it's tough on Alan and the kids, too.
艾伦和孩子们肯定也不好受
Alan's been a big help, actually.
其实艾伦帮助很大
I'm glad he's stepping up, giving you the support you need.
我很高兴他在你需要的时候能支持你
I thought I would hate it, the whole marriage thing.
我还以为我会讨厌结婚
But it's nice.
结果还不错
When I can get home, everyone around the table.
我能回家时 大家都围在桌旁
I even cook sometimes.
我有时甚至还做饭
Badly, but they indulge me. No.
很难吃 他们都不忍♥心说 不会吧
I have my June Cleaver moments. Apron and all?
我也有贤惠的一面 穿围裙什么的吗
Don't push it.
别闹
I can't remember the last time I had a home-cooked meal.
我记不得上次在家做饭吃是什么时候了
Session's about to start. Yeah.
会议要开始了 是啊
I'll fill you in after.
有消息我通知你
Tom.
汤姆
Where have you been all day? Sorry. Working on the book.
你这一天干什么去了 抱歉 写书呢
I know we were supposed to have an opportunity to speak,
我知道我们本该找机会谈谈的
but obviously now, it's Of course.
但现在的情况显然... 当然
Listen, you can come up and sit up front if you like.
你如果想到前面去 尽管去
I spoke to Claire about it. I'm fine back here. Thanks.
我和克莱尔谈过了 后面挺好 谢谢
Okay.
那好
I need to know this passport lock is being lifted.
我需要知道我的护照就要解锁了
Show me what you got.
先让我看看你的进展
I'm tired of being strung along.
我受够被人牵着鼻子走了
You have a location? Yeah. But I want a timeline.
有地点吗 有 但我要知道还得多久
Week or two. No.
一两周吧 不行
They've stopped giving me new assignments.
他们已经不再给我分配任务了
That means they're getting ready to fuck me.
这意味着他们要动手收拾我了
It has to happen sooner than that.
你必须再快点
What are you doing?
你在干什么
E-mailing a friend in Homeland.
给国安部的朋友发邮件
He always gets back to me quickly.
他回复我一向很快
You satisfied?
满意了吗
Rachel.
瑞秋
It says Jane Doe. No, it's her.
这上面说无名女 不 就是她
It's her.
就是她
She ghosted the identity of a girl named Rebecca Sands.
她偷了一个叫丽贝卡·桑兹的女孩的身份
The birthday's pretty close.
生日很接近
It's August 1990, then she died in '93,
1990年8月 然后她93年就死了
along with her whole family.
全家身亡
But her social went active about six months ago.
但她的社保号♥码6个月前被激活了
But this doesn't say Rebecca Sands. It says Jane Doe.
但这上面没写丽贝卡·桑兹 写的是无名女
State troopers found her body in a ditch,
州警在水沟里发现了她的尸体
in an abandoned construction site outside of Tucson.
就在图森市外的一个废弃建筑工地上
I mean, there's no-- There's no picture.
你这 连张照片都没有
There's no proof of anything.
什么都证明不了
"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God
"并且不要叫神的圣灵忧愁
by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
你们原是受了他的印记 等候得赎的日子来到
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger
一切苦毒 恼恨 忿怒 喧嚷
and clamor and evil speaking be put away from you."
毁谤 同一切的恶毒 都要从你们中间除掉"
No.
不
No, no. That's not her. Come on, man. There's fingerprints.
不 不 这不是她 指纹都有
Fingerprints from the Tale of Two Cities book that you gave me.
这是你给我的那本《双城记》上面的指纹
I ran it against the autopsy report.
我和验尸报告比对过了
It was a ten-point match with Jane Doe.
和这位无名女完全吻合
I need the passport lock lifted now.
马上给我解锁护照
I'm on it. When will you be on it?
我会办的 什么时候办
Soon. Soon? How soon?
尽快 尽快是多快
As soon as I can!
有多快是多快
I did my part. Get the lock lifted.
我履行了约定 给我解锁护照
You've reached Seth Grayson.
这是赛斯·格雷森的号♥码
Leave a message, I'll get back to you.
有事请留言 我会尽快回复
I need to see him.
我得见他
My mother died.
我母亲去世了
Come on!
拜托
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Hey, man. What the fuck?
伙计 你怎么回事
Sorry.
对不起
You believe this guy?
简直难以置信
You want to say it to her, shithead?
你是不是该和她说对不起 混♥蛋♥
Sorry. Okay, I'm sorry.
对不起 好吗 我很抱歉
Drinks on me. We don't want drinks, shithead.
我请你们喝酒 我们不用你请 混♥蛋♥
You need to get out of here. Tommy, this guy's trashed.
你得走了 汤米 这家伙喝醉了
Here. Drinks on me.
给 我请你们喝酒
No, no. We don't want drinks. We want you to leave.
不不 我们不想喝酒 我们希望你离开
Come on. Just take it. I said I was sorry.
别这样 拿着吧 我都说对不起了
I don't give a shit. Take it.
我才不管 拿着吧
No, he's apologizing. I'm telling you.
不行 他得道歉
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I will bust your fucking face!
对不起 对不起 对不起 我打烂你脸
Calm down. Let me get you a cab. Okay.
冷静一下 我给你叫辆出租车 好吧
Hello, everyone. I'm afraid I don't have much news.
大家好 恐怕我没有什么新消息
We are in touch, uh, with the Russians,
我们已经和俄♥国♥取得了联♥系♥
but there's very few details.
但了解到的细节还很少
I'm waiting to speak with President Petrov.
我正在等待与佩特罗夫总统通话
Any reason for the delay? He just lost eight soldiers.
为什么耽搁至今 他刚失去八名士兵
Talking to their families is his priority
他现在首先要和他们的家人谈话
as it would be mine.
换做是我也会这样做
Do you think this could jeopardize the peacekeeping mission?
您认为这会危及到维和任务吗
Well, every country that contributed troops
每个派出部队的国家
knew that something like this was a possibility.
都明白这样的事可能发生
But the Russians fought this plan hard.
但俄♥国♥当初很反对这个计划
This gives Petrov the perfect out.
这给了佩特罗夫完美的撤兵借口
I wouldn't presume to know what President Petrov is thinking.
我不会妄加揣测佩特罗夫总统的想法
I'll know more once we have a chance to speak.
等我们有机会谈过以后我会知道更多
What about Congress? They weren't fans of this mission.
那么国会呢 他们当初也不支持这项任务
I'm gonna consult with congressional leadership
我们一回去 我就会和国会领导层
as soon as we get back.
进行讨论
In the meantime, my focus
与此同时 我主要
is to help the Russians in any way that I can.
要尽我所能帮助俄♥国♥人
How can you help them when they won't let anyone near the blast site?
他们不许任何人接近爆♥炸♥地点 你怎么能帮他们
Well, that hasn't been confirmed.
这种说法还没得到确认
Unless, of course,
当然 除非
you have better intelligence than the Pentagon.
你的情报来源比五角大楼还好
Thank you all very much. More soon.
非常感谢大家 很快会有更多消息
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表