剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
**Ой, полным-полна моя коробушка*
*噢 装满了我的货篮
**Есть и ситец, и парча*
*装满了棉布和织锦
**Пожалей, моя зазнобушка*
*来吧 我心爱的姑娘
**Подставляй-ка губки алые*
*噘起你那红红的唇
**Ближе к молодцу садись*
*紧紧挨着我身边
**Цены сам платил я не малые*
*我可下了不小的本钱
**Не торгуйся, не скупись*
*你可不要压价钱
**Подставляй-ка губки алые*
*噘起你那红红的唇
**Ближе к молодцу садись*
*紧紧挨着我身边
**Подставляй-ка губки алые*
*噘起你那红红的唇
**Ближе к молодцу садись*
*紧紧挨着我身边
You offered vetoes for sale to Mendoze?
你拿否决权跟门多萨做交易了吗
Bob, shh... the president's singing.
鲍勃 总统在唱歌♥呢
Is that why you sat him next to you?
这就是你把他安排在旁边的原因吗
Bob, as you said, the Republicans control Congress.
鲍勃 你说了 共和党掌控着国会
Any luck with Birch?
博奇那边有进展吗
No list yet. I'll keep working him.
还没 我会继续尝试
Where's Dr. Cooke?
库克医生呢
He got called away to surgery.
接到电♥话♥有场手术要赶去做
Save it for Svetla.
留给斯维特拉吧
That's not her name.
她不叫这个
She looks like a Svetla.
她看着像斯维特拉
Well, I don't think we can end the evening on a higher note,
晚宴到现在该收尾了
so I want to thank you all for coming,
我想感谢你们所有人的到来
for the singing and the dancing and the vodka.
一块唱歌♥跳舞 还喝伏特加
But most especially to my friend, Peter Cincotti.
尤其是我的朋友 彼得·辛科蒂
Thank you.
谢谢你
Coming all the way here to the White House.
大老远来到白宫
Thank you. Thank you! Thank you for a wonderful evening.
谢谢 谢谢你们带来的精彩一晚
Wonderful. And thank you to you, Mr. Cincotti.
精彩绝伦 感谢你 辛科蒂先生
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Your motorcade is ready, Mr. President.
您的车队准备好了 总统先生
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
But first, I want to show you something. Come with me.
但我想先带你看样东西 跟我来
We'll be right down, Calista. Yes, sir.
我们马上来 卡莉斯塔 好的 先生
What if I get you transferred? To some other agency.
我要是帮你换到别的机构去呢
It doesn't matter who I work for. He'll find a way.
这跟我在哪工作没关系 他会想出法子的
How much do you care about staying here?
你很想留在这里吗
What, DC? In this country.
什么 特区吗 这个国家
I'd have been long gone if
他们把我护照锁了
they didn't put a travel lock on my passport.
要不然我早跑了
So let's unlock it.
那就解锁啊
Is that something you can do? If I get you what you want?
你能办到吗 要是我给你你想要的
I need to know exactly where she is.
我需要知道她具体在哪
Not a state. Not a city. An address.
不要告诉我哪个州还是哪个市 我要地址
If I use the Bureau's software and get caught,
我要是用局里的软件查被抓包了
I'll give them your name.
我会把你的名字抖出来
I understand.
我理解
All right.
好吧
Tell me everything you know about her.
把你知道她的事全告诉我
Good night.
晚安
How about a night cap? Oh, it's late.
深夜小酌一杯 太晚了
And I haven't had that much vodka since college.
大学之后就没喝过那么多伏特加了
Tulane, right?
杜兰大学 是吗
So they tell me. It's all a bit of a blur.
别人是这么说的 我都记不清了
What did you drink in school? Hurricanes?
你在学校喝什么 飓风鸡尾酒吗
Oh, we weren't barbarians. Scotch, no ice.
我们不是野蛮人 威士忌不加冰
Two Chivas, neat.
两杯芝华士 不加冰
Cubans. Smuggled in.
古巴货 偷运进来的
I thought you might appreciate the irony.
想着你会喜欢这其中的讽刺意味
I do.
没错
And where does this lead?
这通到哪
Basement entrance.
地下室入口
The Nixon kids would bring their dates up this way.
尼克松的孩子从这儿带约会对象进来
Kennedy probably used it for similar reasons.
肯尼迪估计也用来干过类似的事
Well, you know, now that I'm divorced,
要知道 我现在离婚了
I don't have to sneak anyone in and out of the palace.
我用不着偷偷带人进克里姆林宫
They can come through the front door. With some dignity.
他们能从正门光明正大地进来
Well, dignity's a bit overrated for a mistress, don't you think?
拿"光明正大"来形容情妇有点过了吧
You know, a woman like your wife, for example,
有些女人 比如你妻子那样的
would certainly make it worthwhile.
绝对值得人费这个事
Do you kiss the wife of every president you meet?
你会见过的总统的老婆你都亲吗
Not every president's wife looks like yours.
可不是每位总统的老婆都像你妻子那么美
I'd push him down the stairs and light his broken body on fire
我真想立马把他从楼梯上推下去摔死再焚尸
just to watch it burn,
眼看着他烧成灰
if it wouldn't start a world war.
只可惜那会引发世界大战
May I? Of course.
我能下去看看吗 请便
Well, do you think they'll ever come around?
你觉得他们能回心转意吗
Oh, I don't know.
我可说不准
There'll be more summits, a hundred CoDels.
肯定还要开更多峰会 派国会代表团
They'll ping-pong back and forth for months
像打乒乓那样来回扯好几个月
before Petrov shows his hand.
佩特罗夫才会表明♥心♥意
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Tell me.
告诉我吧
I was just picturing Bugakov playing ping-pong.
我只是在想象布格考夫打乒乓的样子
Bugayev?
布加耶夫
Imagine him playing beer pong.
想想他玩啤酒乒乓球的样子吧
Then these negotiations would be over.
那这谈判也不用谈了
You are looking at the Delta Phi beer pong champion.
我可是ΔΦ联谊会的啤酒乒乓赛冠军
No. Yes.
不是吧 是真的
Both sophomore and junior years.
大二大三蝉联两届
And what happened senior year?
大四怎么没赢
Well, I had to start studying for law school.
我得备考法学院了
Well, I wasn't... a champion.
我虽然说不上是冠军
I wasn't too bad, though. You?
不过玩得也不赖 你
I think we should play. What?
咱俩该玩两局 什么
Oh, you can't be serious. Excuse me?
你开玩笑的吧 不好意思
Can you ask housekeeping to bring us some ping-pong balls, please?
能否去跟内务人员要几个乒乓球来
I have got to go home.
我得回家了
We'll be playing by Harvard rules.
我们就按哈佛的规矩来
You have to admire their fearlessness.
他们的无畏值得尊敬
None of them understand, do they?
不过他们不会理解的 对不对
What it takes to govern.
统治需要的决断
They scream and yell and stomp their feet,
他们大喊大叫 上蹿下跳
but if they had to spend just one day in our shoes,
但要真让他们坐在我们的位子上
the weight we carry on our shoulders...
体会一下我们肩上的担子
Like, um... the Middle East?
比如说 中东
Oh, I know why we're here, smoking our cigars.
我知道我们躲到这里抽烟是为什么
And? You're not going to like it.
怎么样 你不会喜欢我的回答的
Yes!
中了
Drink up.
快干了
Okay. For the Crimson.
好 为了哈佛
Damn!
可恶
Yes! I still got it.
神技仍在
You don't have to drink that.
你不用喝光了的
I accept your mercy.
多谢你手下留情
And I am going to leave before you challenge me to a rematch.
趁你没要求重赛 我赶紧回家吧
You're not even gonna give me a shot at winning in my own house?
你都不给我在自己家里赢一回的机会吗
First rule of diplomacy: stop while you're ahead,
外交界第一法则 见好就收
which is what I should've done,
佩特罗夫敬第三杯伏特加时
after that third vodka of Petrov's.
我也该见好就收的
What do you think of him?
你怎么看这个人
Petrov? I don't know.
佩特罗夫吗 我不知道
You were the one who talked to him all night.
跟他聊了一晚上的人是你啊
Well, I didn't have much of a choice.
礼仪要求 我没得选
So, not a fan?
看来你不喜欢他
I think he's very intelligent. And he has a charm.
我认为他很聪明 独具魅力
That kiss was... too much.
他亲你 有点过分了
No, that's just pushing buttons.
不 他那是非常过分
The Russians love to do that.
俄♥国♥人就喜欢这么惹别人
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表