剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
演出成功
Break a leg.
他如此甜蜜 如此温柔
There's something sweet and almost kind
但从前的他刻薄粗鲁 暴躁无礼
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
如今他性情温和 迷失自我
And now he's dear, and so unsure
不知从前我怎么没有发现
I wonder why I didn't see him there before
她偷偷看我 我想我看到了
She glanced this way, I thought I saw
当我们触碰 她不畏惧我的爪子
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
不 这不可能 我当作视而不见
No, it can't be, I'll just ignore
但转念一想 她从未如此看过我
But then she's never looked at me that way before
全新开始 令人担心
New, and a bit alarming
谁能想到会变成这样
Who'd have ever thought that this could be?
没错 他不是白马王子
True, that he's no Prince Charming
但他内心深处有些我看不见的东西
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see
谁能想到
Well, who'd have thought?
上帝保佑
Well, bless my soul
谁能知道
Well, who'd have known?
谁能预料
Well, who indeed?
谁能猜到他们自己看对了眼
And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?
真是奇怪
It's so peculiar,
静候几天
wait and see, a few days more
或许会产生从前没有魔力
There may be something there that wasn't there before...
不好意思 这是谁
I'm sorry, who is this?
或许会产生
Perhaps there's something there
从前没有魔力
that wasn't there before
或许会产生从前没有魔力
There may be something there that wasn't there before
什么 妈妈 是什么
What, Mama? What's there?
好样的 看到了吧 扎克·罗伊
Yeah! Eat it, Zackey Roy!
你是 你是EJ 对吧
Hey, you're, uh... You're EJ, right?
我们之前没好好认识
We didn't properly meet before.
我得承认 我现在有点见大明星的感觉
I got to say, I'm a little starstruck right now.
哥们 不 这个
Dude, no, it's...
我只是音乐背后的人 没什么大不了
I'm just the man behind the music, you know, no big deal.
不 我是说你跟吉娜是兄妹
Oh, no. I actually meant because you're related to Gina.
但无意冒犯
But no offense.
真厉害
That's amazing.
兄弟 我妈妈对你的评价没错
Man, my mom was right about you.
什么意思
Meaning?
说你非常迷人
That you're very charming.
她觉得你能腾云驾雾
She thinks you walk on air.
听着 我们都很开心
Look, we're all just really glad
吉吉生活中有个大哥哥一样的人
that Gigi has a big-brother figure in her life.
就算不是我 也许尤其是不是我
Even if it's not me. Maybe especially if it's not me.
这是吉娜对我的描述吗
Is that what Gina said about me?
我从来不是个好哥哥
I never really nailed the whole sibling thing.
我猜有时自己选的家人
I suppose sometimes the family that you choose
要比生来就有的家人更好
is better than the one that you get.
你懂我意思吗
That make sense?
当然 我明白
Yeah. I understand.
-大概吧 -好了 我得走了
- Vaguely. - Oh, yeah, I gotta go.
-很高兴认识你 哥们 -嗯
- It was great to meet you, bruh. - Yeah.
对了 演出很棒
Uh, great show, by the way.
很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
就是个普通的背带
It's like a normal harness.
就是 大概这么大
Like, it's like, I don't know, this big.
各位 管弦乐队从《舞到巅峰》后
You guys, the orchestra hasn't vamped
还没有即兴演出过这么久
this much since Bop To The Top.
我知道就在这 我放的
I know it's here. I preset it.
-怎么回事 -我的背带不见了
- What's wrong? - My harness is missing.
变身时的那个新背带
The new one for the transformation.
什么 不不不 这不可能
What? No, no, this can't be happening.
-刚才就在这 -我还能用什么
- It was here. - What else can I use?
老天 你就不能从高处跳下来吗
For heaven's sake, can't you just jump off something high?
不 忘了我刚说的
Nope. Forget I said that.
我该走了
I will be not here.
我就知道会出问题
I knew something would go wrong.
-你得相信我 刚才还在 -我相信你
- You believe me, it was here. - No, I do believe you.
各位
Hey, hey, you guys!
所有人 停下
All of you! Stop it.
瑞查德 我们就不用背带来旋转你
Richard, let's just spin you around without the harness,
你可以把面具扔到侧面
you can toss the mask into the wings.
-好吗 像排练时那样 -对 但我从没成功过
- Okay? Just like rehearsal. - Right! Which I never got right once.
现在我还要用一只手扔
And now I'm supposed to do it with one hand.
抱歉 第二幕向来不是我的强项
Sorry. Second acts haven't traditionally been my strong suit.
凡事都有第一次 对吧
First time for everything, right?
-我能旋转台子 -我可以扔雪
- I can spin the table. - I can throw snow.
-我来接住你的面具 -好
- And I'll catch your mask. - Okay.
我们的评委都无聊开始做数独了
Our judge is literally doing sudoku.
我把你推上舞台 瞄准我的脸扔
I'm pushing you on stage. Aim for my face.
瑞基
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表