剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
and just breathe for a minute.
我能安静 也能呼吸 但不能两者同时
I can be quiet, or I can breathe, but I can't do both.
珍妮佛
Jennifer!
麦克·伯恩
Michael Bowen!
是我的错觉吗 还是我们总能碰见他
Is it me or do we always seem to run into him?
像钟一样准时
It's like clockwork.
-你好 -你好
- Hi! - Hello.
抱歉 我不是有意要打破第四堵墙或是别的
Sorry, I didn't mean to break the fourth wall or whatever.
我只想把这带给瑞基
I just wanted to drop these off to Rick.
我会确保他能收到
I'll make sure he gets them.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
是啊 从未想过我还会有这种感觉
Yeah! I never thought I'd get to have this whole feeling twice.
你是说看见瑞基上台演出吗
You mean seeing Ricky in a show?
这正是我想说的
That's definitely what I meant.
-你要出去吗 -你先请
- Are you walking out? - After you.
后台入口
当我触碰她时 她并未在我爪下颤抖
And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo!
-莉莉 -你好
- Lily! - Hi.
我们是忘记在学校周围修护城河了吗 还是...
Did we forget to build a moat around the school? Or...
我是来支持我最爱的东部高中演员
I just came by to support my favorite actor at East High.
没错 是你 瑞基 希望你不介意
Yep. I mean, you, Ricky. I hope that's okay.
虽然我不在邀请名单上
I don't make the guest list,
但你昨晚的表演很棒
but your show last night was kinda amazing.
人人都在讨论狼群
I mean, everyone was talking about the wolves
和有天赋的人类们
and the very talented humans.
说实话 你的建议真的帮我
Honestly, your advice really helped me
改善了与其他卡司的关系
turn things around with my cast.
友善待人 多棒的观念
Being nice, what a concept.
-那挺好 -是啊
- That's good. - Yeah.
或许我们能多聊聊
Maybe we could talk more sometime
顺便吃片披萨 建议性的那种 哈哈
over a slice of pizza, an advice slice, LOL.
嗯 我不知道跟你出去是否合适
Yeah. I don't know how that would go over, um, around here.
一片忠心
Loyal to the last.
这很好看
This is nice.
但是 我 我发现
Then again, I, uh... I'm learning that
忠心也很复杂
loyalty can be complicated.
丁香紫 这是丁香紫
Lilac. It's lilac.
瑞基 我爸当初再婚的时候
You know, Ricky, when my dad got remarried,
我一个月都没拿正眼瞧过他的新妻子
I couldn't look at the new wife for a month.
而现在 她是我家唯一理智的人了
Now she is literally the only sane member of my family.
这里面包括你吗
And that is including you?
亚当王子 五分钟 莉莉 快走开
Prince Adam. Five minutes. Lily, scram.
-卡司和剧组人员 就位提醒 -抱歉 我该...
- Cast and crew, this is your places call. - Sorry, I should, uh...
全心投入比赛
Get'cha head in the game?
很久很久以前 在一个遥远的国度
Once upon a time, in a faraway land,
年轻的王子居住在一座闪耀的城♥堡♥里
a young prince lived in a shining castle.
虽然...
Although...
我从未演过有名字的角色
I've never had a part with a name before.
每个人都只能这么说一次
Everyone gets to say that exactly once.
-演出愉快 好吗 -好的
- Have fun out there, okay? - Okay.
但一个冬夜
But then, one winter's night,
一位老乞婆来到了城♥堡♥
an old beggar woman came to the castle
向他献上一朵玫瑰
and offered him a single rose
以此换取严寒中的一处庇护
in exchange for shelter from the bitter cold.
王子厌恶她枯槁的外表
Repulsed by her haggard appearance,
对礼物嗤之以鼻 并将她赶了出去
the prince sneered at the gift, and turned the old woman away!
她警告他不要被外表所蒙蔽
But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances,
因为美丽发自内心
for beauty is found within.
当他再次拒绝她时
And when he dismissed her again,
老妇人褪去丑陋的外貌
the old woman's ugliness melted away
变身为美丽的女巫
to reveal a beautiful enchantress.
如果他能学会爱别人
If he could learn to love another
并在玫瑰最后一片花瓣凋谢前得到她的爱
and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell,
那咒语便能解除
then the spell would be broken.
如若不然 他将永远成为野兽
If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
野猫们
Wildcats!
一切都很顺利
This is going fine.
我非常骄傲
I am mostly proud.
我还听说大红已经有二十分钟没吐了
And I heard Big Red has not thrown up in over 20 minutes.
她的消息有误
She heard wrong.
所有精彩的演出都需要一个未知因素
Every great performance needs an X factor.
一个特别的时刻 让演出脱颖而出
Something special that puts it over the top.
一只小鸟刚告诉我
A little birdie has just told me
孟肯奖评委坐在哪里
where our Menkies judge is sitting,
我在想只需要一些小小调整
and I'm thinking that with just a few minor adjustments,
我们就能让这位男士感受到宾至如归
we can make this gentleman feel every bit as welcome
就像在我小时候
as the intruder that my mother
我母亲用棍子打翻了那个闯入者
clubbed over the head when I was a girl.
我以为她只是反绑了他
I thought she just hog-tied him.
她只是反绑了他
She just hog-tied him.
下一首歌♥开始时
When the next song begins,
我已经让本杰明·马扎拉和他搞灯光的那些人
I have directed Benjamin Mazzara and his lighting-ists...
他们是机械师
They're called grips.
聚焦我们的评委
...to spotlight our judge.
然后我需要你们大家让他感受到
And then I need you all to make him feel
前无古人后无来者的欢迎
especially and uniquely welcome.
有问题吗
Any questions?
很多问题
Many questions.
我们就照排练的演可以吗
Should we just do what we rehearsed?
这感觉有点太拍马屁了
Doesn't that feel a little desperate?
这种感觉事出有因 塞巴斯蒂安
It feels that way for a reason, Sebastian.
再说 卡洛斯是个经验丰富的专业人士
Besides, Carlos is a seasoned professional
能适应任何变化 对吧
who can roll with anything, right?
他说 "救命"
He says, "Help!"
亲爱的小姐
Ma chère Mademoiselle
饱含深深的骄傲和诚挚的荣幸
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
我们今晚欢迎您
That we welcome you tonight
现在我们邀请您放松
And now we invite you to relax
在椅子上休息片刻 餐厅为您隆重呈现
Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents
您的晚餐
Your dinner
请上座
Be our guest!
请上座
Be our guest!
考验我们的服务水准
Put our service to the test
您只需要 系上餐巾 亲爱的
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
剩下一切 交给我们
And we'll provide the rest
今日例汤 餐前小点
Soup du jour, hot hors d'œuvres
为您服务是我们的使命
Why, we only live to serve
尝尝灰色的菜 味道好极了
Try the gray stuff, it's delicious
您要是不信 问问菜肴
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes
它们能歌♥ 它们善舞
They can sing, they can dance
毕竟女士 这是法国
After all, Miss, this is France
这里的晚宴 永远不会屈居第二
And a dinner here is never second-best
来吧 打开菜单
Go on, unfold your menu
看看餐品 然后你就是我们的贵客
Take a glance, and then you'll be our guest
有贵客 请上座
Oui, our guest, be our guest
我们说笑
We tell jokes!
我与其他烛台杂耍
I do tricks with my fellow candlesticks
品味一流 包您满意
And it's all in perfect taste that you can bet
来吧 举杯共饮
Come on and lift your glass
你已成为我们的贵客
You've won your own free pass to be our guest
如果你感到压力 我们建议饱餐一顿
If you're stressed, it's fine dining we suggest
请上座 请上座 请上座
Be our guest! Be our guest! Be our guest!
生活充满不安
Life is so unnerving
一个仆人 若不服侍
For a servant who's not serving
没有客人 就不完整
He's not whole without a soul to wait upon
多数时候 只在城♥堡♥周围闲逛
Most days we just lay around the castle
日渐臃肿 身心懒散
Flabby, fat, and lazy
您的到来 如同一束光
You walked in and oops-a-daisy
是贵客 是贵客
It's a guest! It's a guest!
苍天有眼 赐吾贵客
Sakes alive Oh, I'll be blessed
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表