剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
哪怕你并不在这里
even though you're not even here
可这说不通啊 但我懂你
so this makes no sense. I got you.
任务在身
Duty calls.
你没回我的消息
You're not returning my texts.
我真的一直在忙
I've been really busy.
忙了三天吗 我们从北高回来就没再说过话了
For three days? I mean we haven't talked since North High.
是啊 忙乱的周末
Yeah, crazy weekend.
在忙你新的音乐账户吗
Because of your new music account?
这其实不算什么大事
Uh, it's not actually a big deal.
你的歌♥超火 妮娜
Your music's fire, Nina!
谢了
Thanks.
好吧 算是件大事吧
Okay, maybe it's sort of a thing.
我只是想问你
So, I'm just going to ask,
你之所以开通个人账户
did you make that channel
是因为我说的把你关在玻璃里那些话吗
because of everything I said about keeping yourself under glass?
所以这代表你脱离束缚吗
I mean, is this you un-glassed?
瑞基 无意冒犯 但这其实与你无关
No offense, Ricky, but it's not actually about you.
行吧
Okay,
那账户名为什么叫做"妮娜"
then, why is the channel called "Nina"?
早安东高
Good morning, East High,
今天是职业日
and welcome to Career Day.
高三的同学 在AV俱乐部走廊的摊位前
Juniors, stop by the booth in the AV club hallway
进行职业能力测试
for a career aptitude test.
就是想说 你特别强调要
I'm just saying, when you make a point
在社交媒体上改了自己名字
of changing your name on social media,
感觉有些切身相关
it feels kind of personal.
的确切身相关 对我来说
It is personal. To me.
妮娜是爸妈给我取的名字
Nina's my given name.
我在做我自己
I'm being my own person
我想这件事
and that seems like something
你应该可以为我开心
you can maybe be happy for me about.
有很多人被我的频道鼓舞
There's so many people who are inspired by my channel.
像这个伦敦的女孩
Like this girl in London
说玫瑰之歌♥帮助她渡过了一段艰难时光
said that the rose song helped her through a rocky time.
-真的吗 -这是原话
- Seriously? - Literally those exact words.
你看 往下翻
See, just, like, scroll down.
妮妮
Neen!
非凡女人服饰上新品了
Phenomenal Woman apparel is handing out swag.
快来
Please.
音乐人90 妮娜你好 你很有才华
我在奥斯汀有个表演场地 希望能够合作
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
音乐人90 妮娜你好 你很有才华
我在奥斯汀有个表演场地 希望能够合作
"如果你想合作告诉我一声"
"Let me know if you're down to collab."
天呐 糟了糟了
Oh, God. Oh, no. No, no, no...
我要去我爸妈那里 你要吃披萨吗
I'm heading to my parents booth. You want some pizza?
我只需要能让时间倒回的魔法披萨
Unless it's magic pizza that can help me go back in time.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
哥们 我觉得我犯错了 大错
Dude, I think I just messed up. Big time.
我删了妮妮图享上一个可能很重要的评论
I just deleted a, maybe, very important comment on Nini's Insta.
对 "啊哦"
Yeah. "Oh."
你们猜客座讲师是谁
So do you guys have any guesses on the guest speaker?
除非是艾伦·孟肯本人
Unless it's Alan Menken himself
来为我们遇到的事情道歉
coming to apologize for what just happened to us,
当我不在
I'm not here.
要是格蕾塔·葛韦格我会开心死
Ooh, I would die if it was, like, Greta Gerwig.
你知道不是在问你想和谁约会吧
You know you're not picking the person, right?
不管是谁 我相信他们都会说
Whoever it is, I'm sure they'll remind us
"把握当下 学会放下"
to "seize the day and then let it go."
每一年 都这么说
Every year, same speech.
等等 那到底是什么意思
Wait. What does that even mean?
我本来指望你明白
I was hoping that you knew.
-因为 -不
- Since... - No.
没人听见
No one heard that.
我和吉娜在北高假装情侣之后
Yeah. Gina and I have gotten a little bit closer
关系拉近了一些
since North High when we were pretending to be together.
不过 那只是演戏
But, no, that was just pretend.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
怎么了 她说什么了吗
Why? Did she say something?
同学们 同学们
Class, class.
我非常激动地向大家介绍
I am thrilled to present
东高最慷慨的捐赠人之一
one of East High's most generous benefactors,
卡诗·卡斯威尔 分享人生胜利之道
Mr. Cash Caswell, with tips on success in life.
铺垫得好 卡斯威尔
Well played, Caswell.
没想到吧
Surprise.
谢谢 戴老师
Thank you, Mrs. Day.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
同学们
Students.
我很荣幸
It's an honor.
成功事关传承
Success is all about legacies.
我们传承于先辈
The ones that we inherit.
也打造自己可遗留之业
And the ones that we build.
我很幸运有个令我骄傲的儿子传承此姓
I'm lucky to have a son that carries the Caswell name with pride.
实际上 我本来没准备今天做的
In fact, I wasn't gonna do this today,
EJ 上来
come on up here, Eej.
杜克大学
我进入杜克时 我的父亲把它给了我
My father gave me this when I got into Duke.
现在它属于你了
Now it's yours.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
恭喜你 EJ
Congratulations, EJ.
我打了几通电♥话♥ 儿子
Made some calls, son.
他们改变了主意 你录取了
They changed their mind. You're in.
现在 有多少人听过这句话
Now, how many of you are familiar with the phrase,
"把握当下"
"seize the day?"
真不错 EJ
Way to go, "Eej."
-你觉得怎么样 -很漂亮
- What do you think? - Looks good.
-太正式了吗 脱了外套呢 -不好
- Too business? Jacket off? - Other one.
太性感吗 好
Too sexy, okay.
商务休闲
Business cas.
东高被禁止排练后
It's been three long hours
我度过了漫长的三个小时
since East High was barred from rehearsals
我要承认 我有点想要发疯了
and I must admit, I was going just a little stir-crazy.
但我想到了
But then it hit me.
等等 这样有点怪
Oh, wait. That's awkward.
今天是职业日
It's Career Day.
我想要是能够抛弃过去形象
And I thought it might be fun
做一会儿演员 应该会有趣
to dust off the old Meisner and tread the boards a little.
咖啡
Coffee
本杰明大方地答应我
Benjamin has generously agreed
拍摄一则本地咖啡店的广♥告♥试镜
to help me shoot a commercial audition for a local coffee shop.
只有一句台词
It's just one line.
"咖啡味道 家的感受"
"The taste of coffee, the feeling of home."
能有多难呢
How hard can it be?
拉开幕布
Curtains up.
我想你是想说"开拍"
Uh, I think you mean "action."
开始吧
Just roll it.
"家的味道 咖啡感受"
"The taste of home, the feeling of coffee."
难道不该是...
Don't you mean...
对 对 重来
Yep. Yep. Do-over.
慢慢来
Take your time.
我就...
Let me just...
八百标兵奔北坡
Yeah. Lucie Locket lost her pocket.
好的
Yes. Okay.
拉开幕布
Curtains up.
开拍
Action!
感受味道
The taste of feeling.
不 咖啡之...
No. The coffee of...
我的天 我是怎么了
Oh, my God. What is happening?
是我 还是扎克·罗伊的原因
Is it me? Is it Zackey Roy?
合上幕布
And curtains down.
谢谢 休息五分钟
Thank you. Five.
当然了 我们要排练
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表