剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表
-一 二 -你还好吗
- One, two... - You okay?
对 抱歉 我太累了
Yeah. Sorry. Super tired.
你能至少用两只脚吗
Can you at least use both your feet?
-友达未满 -三 抱歉
- Barely even friends - Three... Uh, yeah. Sorry.
柯特妮 亲爱的 我知道这不是正常速度
Kourtney, honey, I know we aren't up to show tempo,
但唱出声来 确保唱歌♥时
but sing out, and make sure to really look
要看着贝儿和野兽
at Belle and the Beast during the song.
记住 茶煲太太在见证奇迹
Remember, what Mrs. Potts is observing is a miracle.
贝儿是最美丽的姑娘
Belle is the most beautiful girl in the land,
而野兽 不好意思 瑞基 非常兽♥性♥
and the Beast is, I'm sorry, Ricky, beastly.
或许你能闭上眼睛想象
Maybe close your eyes and imagine
带完整妆容和服装的场景
the full scene in makeup and wardrobe.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你介意我稍微休息五分钟吗
Hey, do you mind if I take a quick five?
-一切都好吗 亲爱的 -当然
- Everything okay, honey? - Yeah, of course.
-你还好吗 表姐 -我刚说了我很好
- You good, cuz? - Yes. I said I'm fine.
这太蠢了 听着 我知道自己是谁
This is so dumb. Look, I know who I am.
我也为此骄傲
I'm proud of who I am.
但是 看过那电影一百遍 好吗
But, I mean, I've seen the movie 100 times, okay?
贝儿有一种特定的外貌 很有特征
Belle has a certain look. It's iconic.
而那个外貌的样子不是我
And that look isn't really me,
有时候那感觉很复杂
and sometimes, that feels complicated.
这是给你的小礼物
Here's a little something for you.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
好吧 谢谢各位 干得不错
Okay. Thank you, everyone, good job.
我们能在孟肯比赛之前搞定这部作品
We'll nail this number in time for the Menkies.
野兽的城♥堡♥不是一天建成的
The Beast's castle wasn't built in a day.
祝各位情人节快乐
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
艾什 你今天表现非常棒
Hey, Ash. Hi. You were really good up there today.
我只是本色发挥
Just working with what I've got.
我只是 我希望你能做好心理准备
I just, I want you to prepare yourself
迎接今天稍后的一个浪漫惊喜
for a really special romantic surprise later today.
你不会知道具体在哪或几点 但那会非常
You won't know exactly where or when, but it's gonna be really...
-惊喜吗 -对
- Surprising? - Yes!
好
Okay.
我给你准备了贺卡
I got you a card.
"看看椅子下"
"Look under seat"?
是个雪橇
It a sled!
对
Yes.
我记得你说过很难过自己长大后
I remember you said you were sad you outgrew
不能用小时候的旧松木雪橇了
that old pine sled from your childhood.
-你记得那个吗 -我是个送礼物高手
- You remember that? - I'm a gifter.
没什么大不了 别有压力感觉要回礼
It's no big deal. Don't feel obligated to reciprocate.
好吧
Okay.
但说真的 你给我准备了什么
But seriously, what'd you get me?
我本来不打算告诉你
I wasn't going to say anything,
但我从我家的农场给你准备了惊喜
but I've got something special coming from ye old farm.
好了 就是这里
Okay, here we are.
这是艾什莉的储物柜 你想让我看的是这个吗
It's Ashlyn's locker. This is what you wanted to show me?
听着 我知道艾什莉是个脚踏实地的人
Look, uh, I know Ashlyn is super down to earth,
但我得说实话
but I gotta be honest.
当我知道她是剧的女主角时
When I found out she got the lead in the show,
我的内心发生了变化
something happened inside of me,
然后我不得不去卫生间
and then, I had to use the restroom.
好吧 你不用把所有部分都说出来
Okay, you don't have to say every part out loud.
我不是那种能和剧里女主角约会的男生
I'm not the kind of guy that dates the lead in the show.
我不想在情人节跟她吹了
I don't wanna blow it with her on Valentine's Day.
这一整天的主题就是红色
I mean, the whole day is about the color red.
我已经能完美搞定
I should have this on lock.
好吧
Okay.
所以我想出了一个主意
So, I came up with an idea to do
为她来一段歌♥曲电报
a little singing telegram for her,
一切的开始 是我从这里跳出来
and it starts with me popping out of this bad boy.
你在擅自撬开别人的柜子
You're breaking in.
我们告诉了对方自己的密♥码♥ 以示信任
We traded locker combos as an act of trust.
她的主意
Her idea.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
准备什么
For what?
给我建议 我打算试演一遍
To give me notes. I'm gonna run it.
好
Okay.
瑞基 我觉得被锁上了
Uh, Ricky, I think it locked.
我去找人帮忙 别动
I'm going to get help, stay put.
瑞基
Ricky!
妮妮
Nini. Hey.
你在楼梯间吗
Hey. Are we in a stairwell?
大红把自己锁在储物柜里了
Big Red got himself stuck in a locker.
又来了
Again?
你放学过来时 带上你的尤克里里
Hey, when you come over after school, bring your ukulele.
好吗 我也想听你的歌♥
Okay? I wanna hear your song too.
这个嘛 是这样
Yeah, so, here's the deal.
我妈妈情人节去滑雪了
Um, my moms went ice skating for Valentine's Day
卡萝尔妈妈为了避开小孩扭伤了脚踝
and Mama Carol twisted her ankle trying not to steamroll a child.
好吧 我恨那个孩子
Okay. I hate that child.
对 我现在在急诊室陪她
Yeah, I'm in the emergency clinic with her right now.
我能晚饭时过去吗
Can I come over around dinner time?
-当然可以 -好
- Definitely, yeah. - Okay.
-我晚点联♥系♥你 -好 稍后聊
- I'll call you in a bit. - Yeah. I'll talk to you in a bit.
别这样 华尔兹很难 相信我
Come on, waltzing is hard, trust me.
你只有两条腿 但歌♥曲是三拍子
You've got two legs but the song's in three.
太疯狂了
That's madness.
我感觉我还
I guess I just don't
不认为自己是天生的贝儿
feel like a natural Belle yet.
我们都看过电影 她是
I mean, we've all seen the movie. She's...
一个卡♥通♥人物 并且你绝对可以把她演好
A cartoon. And you're her everything.
我现在也想送你一张情人节卡片了
Well, now I wanna give you a Valentine too.
不用 其实我会收到一张很不错的卡片
No, I've actually got a pretty good one coming.
我妈寄给我的 你懂的 爱就是爱
I mean, it's from my mom, but you know, love is love.
-什么情况 -抱歉 实在抱歉
- What is happening? - Sorry. I'm sorry.
这就是惊喜吗 因为的确"惊喜"极了
Um, was this the surprise? Because, surprise.
是的 不 不过有点搞砸了
Yeah, no, uh, it kinda got ruined.
我的错 晚点在披萨店见好吗
My fault. Just come by the pizza place later, okay?
相信我 一定会很棒的
Trust me, it's gonna be amazing.
好的
Okay.
我的所有东西都闻着都是男士香水味
All my stuff smells like Throb.
抱歉 没看到你在这
Oh. Sorry, didn't see you there.
没事 你继续弹
All good. Don't stop.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
我只是在找一个安静的地方
Well, I was just looking for a quiet place,
试图找到合适我的音量
you know, trying to find my levels.
什么音量
What levels?
上次独唱 我的声音震坏了一整套音响
Well, last time I sang solo, I blew out an entire sound system.
我只是 我不想再弄坏任何东西了
I just... I don't wanna break anything else.
你在教堂不大声唱歌♥吗
Don't you sing loud at church?
在啊 但在教堂唱歌♥我感觉舒服
Yeah, but I feel comfortable at church.
那是我学会唱歌♥的地方
I mean, it's where I learned to sing.
我家里人坐在第一排
My family's in the front row.
但站在舞台上演出 情况就不太一样了
But being on stage, playing a part, it's just different.
我懂你的感觉
I understand that.
至少我是这么认为的 很难说
At least, I think I do. It's hard to say.
你在弹哪首曲子
What is going on here?
有时 我遇到烦心事的时候
Oh, uh, sometimes when I'm stuck with a problem,
我喜欢用即兴弹奏来整理思绪
I like to do my brainstorming through improvisational music.
我称它为我的思考爵士乐
I call it my thinking jazz.
思考爵士乐
"Thinking jazz"?
人们说曲子旋律会随着我的想法变化
People say the melody changes depending on what I'm thinking,
但我听不出来
but I don't hear it.
好吧 想象一只小兔子
Okay. Imagine a bunny.
然后想象有人在抢劫
Now a mugging.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
-怎么了 -没什么 没事
- What? - Nothing. Nothing.
剧集 | 歌舞青春:音乐剧 | 导航列表